Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

What do you do if you drop your tooth brush in the toilet?

How many times did you brush your teeth today?

Yikes! Will it hurt?
does it hurt to get teeth pulled out? Only answer if you have this experience. And if it hurts, what is the anesthetics for? I'm a bit nervous, so if u have ways to overcome fear, help!!...

Is it possible to pull out my wisdom teeth myself. and of so what tools do i need? thxs?

Additional Details
well some numing stuff, a razer and pilers right?...

Every body wants me to get braces but i dont and i admit that i have crocked teeth what should i do?

Additional Details
well the 5th tooth from the left on bottom jaw is growin behind my 4th and 6th tooth and my bottom teeth are ...

I’m having a wisdom tooth pulled out tomorrow, anything I can do to make the pain bearable?
Apart from enjoying a good meal before having the procedure because I might not be able to eat anything else for the whole day....

Need tips keeping braces clean on long school days?
when i have afternoon studies i pack lunch to school but i always have food stuff in my braces which i cant get out.what can i do (other than bring a toothbrush ) to get the food out .something ...

Grrrr i get braces on march 3rd?
what color do u think i should get because ...

How often do you brush your teeth??
....truthfully!...

My breath smells like fart?
ive been told my breath sometimes smells like fart
i brush twice a day for about 5 mins and gargle with listerine
i visit the dentist every 6 months
please help!
sometimes i never ...

What is good for a toothache? I've used oragel and mouth wash, doen't work..any ideas?

My DENTIST kissed me, "What should I do"?
I went to see my dentist because my wisdom tooth was bothering me. He told me that he would extract the tooth.
He froze my mouth and I was apprenhensive as to whether or not I would feel the ...

Is it hard to talk with braces?
I'm just wondering whether it is hard to talk with braces on?

Like... will I talk funny? :S...

I have a very bad tooth ace , i can not afford to go to the dentist right now, what can i use for the pain?
I took Motrin 800 .It kind of help....

I accidentally swallowed the wax for my braces! HELP!!! I NEED ANSWERS QUICK!!?
I just swallowed a pinch of wax a while ago. Is the wax safe if swallowed? Is it something to worry about?? I don't wanna get poisoned. =(...

Chewing gum with braces...?
What would happen if I chew gum with braces??Will anyone else notice I was chewing gum??
Thanks =]...

How do you know if u need braces?

Do braces hurt?
because my teeth r really messed up and i need them and i have been doing research on them

♥shelby♥...

What colors should i get for my braces?
ok i am going to the orthodontist soon for like the one millionth time and i need color suggestions!
the color combos i already used were:
pink and black
orange and green
red and ...

When is the best time to brush your teeth?
Is it bad to brush them straight away after you've eaten?
Additional Details
i brush them 6 times a day but will it ruin my gums ...

D
When did you last go to the Dentist?
Not happy I have 7 appointments.

Happy Murcia
Not since I was 13,,that`s 34 years ago and never had any problems in my life,,,,

Izhane H
I went to the dentist 2 days ago!!!! All they had to do was clean my teeth!!!

The Almighty Jebus
Rating
i have a yearly checkup
xD

Mom2four
Yesterday. I'm having problems with my wisdom teeth. Not fun at all.

noddy
last week 4 a extraction:( back again next tuesday:)

Quizard
Rating
18 months ago to have a healthy tooth pulled because there was an absyss under it. NHS Dental charges are a joke.

jami
Rating
about 4 years ago? i should probably go again soon.

TheKoopaBros.
Yesterday. I had two of my front teeth covered up by a tooth coloured paste because they were before that covered in odd coloured enamel.

Razzle
im going tomorrow...then another 6 times before 1st june...
ive got bad teeth...not snaggle tooth bad..but id rather not smile bad.

roxy
Rating
other day

rudd_linda
Rating
4yrs ago to have all my teeth removed

eugene65ca
Rating
A couple of months ago.

phil
Rating
The last time i went to the dentist was a month ago for a check up.

Logan
Rating
Probably not since last July. I'm due for an appointment...

ranamccarthy
I need to call for a new appointment they just sent me a card to remind me... so it must be almost 6 months.

Justin H
I just had a filling done a few hours ago.

Stephen M
about 6 months ago. ended up costing me about £80 so i can't afford to go again so my teeth will just have to rot

Twelve Monkeys
Rating
I had my teeth cleaned about 6 months ago, OUCH! I've got sensitive teeth and cleaning bloody hurts. It was a Dental Practise, so I suppose they have to gain experience from somewhere, but why me?

iTsBrEE
Rating
I go every 6 months I'm going again in march

georgestraitfan
Rating
Just a few months ago...I need to make another appt.

matw
6months ago - I need to go again SOON!

JacobV
Rating
January 2008

josephrob2003
yesturday and all ok

Shayna
yesterday

Outspoken but Honest
Last Month and I just needed a scale and polish I go every 6 Months and it has been 6 years since I needed a filling lucky me A good bit of advice is always floss as since I started its always been no fillings!

sandra r
4 months ago

♥§αhαr♥
Rating
ummm... a long time ago. lol, like a few months ago.

tigerprincess_bee
About 5 months ago. I go every 6 months.

nita5267
A month ago. My son goes tomorrow at 7 a.m.

Smee
Rating
Every 6 months for a cleaning and to check for cavities. Catches problems before they lead to 7 appointments. I had gone for years without dental care in my early 20's and ended up buying my dentist a yacht by the time he was finished filling my teeth.
Now I stick to every 6 months!

scrumpy
Rating
Smee is your best bet - i am 76yrs of age and one year ago
one tooth broke - this tooth was top in middle - you can image how it looked - put flat cap on my head - beer jug in hand and i was well away!!!! I wouldnt mind but i was just eating crisps. enough of me you should not be in a position where you have 7 appointments. Visit dentist every 6 months or before if anything crops up toothachewise If your dentist is a good one he should send reminder every six months.. Apparently there are not many NHS dentists about but my husband and myself took out private insurance and it was the best thing we ever did . The amount of work done by dentist on our teeth has been amply covered by insurance even though you have to pay for false teeth. Unfortunately when i was a small child my parents did not believe in cleaning teeth so mine are gradually deteriorating. I have an upper plate with the front tooth in place and several teeth either side of the plate AND I HATE IT. Now after having lost my lower side teeth i am having to have a plate made for that. in fact i go tomorrow to have yet another impression made. Not knowing your age - methinks it doesnt matter what age - keep your teeth in good condition - believe me tis hard trying to eat meat or anything that needs chewing.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy