Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Have you had a wisdom tooth removed? Did it hurt much?

Additional Details
I'm not a big fan of blood... or pain for that matter. I get the feeling I'll have a lot of both....

Do you brush your teeth first or have breakfast first?

Are you supose to throw away your toothbrush after so many times?

How to stop braces from hurting? I just got them today?
I got braces on in the morning and they hurt like really really bad. I took some medicine but it doesn't seem to help at all. please help?...

How many times a day do you brush your teeth?

When did you last go to the Dentist?
Not happy I have 7 appointments....

My partner has really bad breath?
my partner has been suffering with bad breath he has been to the dentist and had them cleaned and brushes his teeth twice a day can anyone recommended anything as it is really ...

Do retainers hurt?
I'm getting my braces of soon and I'm getting a removable retainer on top and one gued down to the bottom. Anyway back to the question, do retainers hurt as much as braces?...

How bad to root canals hurt?
I have a dentist appointment today in about an hour and a half for a root canal. I've never had one before and I'm a bit worried. How much does it hurt? How long will it hurt? Will it hurt ...

After you use mouthwash are you suppose to wash your mouth out with water?
Also, what is the order your suppose too brush, floss, and use mouthwash??

When you wake up, should you eat before or after you brush your teeth?

Do you walk around while you brush your teeth?
Can you help resolve a question between my spouse and me? Do you stay in the bathroom the whole time while you are brushing your teeth or do you walk around the house?...

Does getting your teeth pulled hurt?

COLOR IDEAS 4 braces?!? help!!?
wut colors should i get 4 my braces 2morrow ant ideas!?!
Additional Details
wut colors should i get 4 my braces colors!! I'm a ...

In 45 minutes im getting braces?
well im 14,
and in 45 minutes iom getting braces :(
can anyone give me some tips for what to expect, stuff for the pain, etc?
im really scared.
Additional Details

Help! I am getting braces!
I am getting braces, and I need some advice on how to deal with them. Help me out?...

What do you do if you drop your tooth brush in the toilet?

How many times did you brush your teeth today?

Yikes! Will it hurt?
does it hurt to get teeth pulled out? Only answer if you have this experience. And if it hurts, what is the anesthetics for? I'm a bit nervous, so if u have ways to overcome fear, help!!...

Is it possible to pull out my wisdom teeth myself. and of so what tools do i need? thxs?

Additional Details
well some numing stuff, a razer and pilers right?...

wertxl
Best toothpaste?
which toothpaste whitenings teeth the Absolute best ?

Josveek H
Rating
Colgate Gel

TwinTipZ
Rating
Crest. here is a link of the product: http://www.crest.com/products/extraWt.jsp

Winnie
Rating
Colgate or Crest.

aznchicka926
i love crest.

arm and hammer is bad for your teeth cuz i breaks the anamel on your teeth, making it white. YOU NEED THE ANAMEL TO PROTECT YOUR TEETH

Ally
Crest Whitening Plus Scope. It doesn't taste that bad & it doesn't burn your mouth like Colgate does.

Debra B
Crest

caroline ♥♥♥♥♥
colgate total whitening is the best in my opinion

Logan's Mommy
I would definitely say:
Extra Whitening Paste By CREST
Help the natural whiteness of your teeth come through with Crest Extra Whitening. Its specially formulated enamel-safe polishing ingredient provides teeth whitening by gently polishing away surface stains, not bleaching.

Jina C
It depends. I use Colgate. My little brother uses Oral (for kids).

koolpool
Get the one that says Crest Whitening it really help whitening less cavity

aries_chick1
Crest or Colgate

inyoung.minwooe
Rating
Crest

♥crzygrl♥
Rating
i would think any of them used regularly

R S
Frontier Brand Name products on the internet. I read if you
for white teeth one uses MMS. find this product when you go to curezone.com. website.
There are a couple of places to buy the right MMS and you will have to ask MMS support board where to buy this in your
town.
The MMS I make it at home and it whitens my teeth fine. I do drink a lot of staining ingredients like blueberries.
cheers.

use no b. soda and just brush with regular soap allows the tooth to grow.
I can tell you I tried sea salt and my electric sonic machines seems to take soft plague off well.
I use Magnesium Oil to brush.
I am alternative medicine person over traditional stuff.
I read there is benzene in a lot of products. Hulda Clark
says that benzene in products can cause us to have cancer.

lil miss cupcake
Rating
i like arm n hammer[i think thats how u spell it] with whiting.

spongebobrogers
The best whitening toothpaste for your teeth in my opinion is the new Colgate Advance Clean. It is a mix of tartar control with whitening, works for 12 hours even with eating a drinking, but obviously isn't for those with sensitive teeth.

wsapresiv
Rating
Colgate Total definately. my friend did a project and tested all the major toothpastes and Colgate Total was the best.I use it and its just great. ---- Colgate Total

suki
Rating
pepsodent
:D

Daughter of the King
Rating
Colgate Total Whitening - Love it.

Chris
Colgate Total Whitening and Aqua Fresh Whitening :D
Here is something few people know and a dentist don't want them to know.Use baking soda ( wet toothbrush, put a bit of baking soda in hand, and dip your brush in it) then brush teeth. After that, brush with toothpaste. In about 2-3 weeks you will see a BIG difference, I used to do that for years, still do it at times :)

superduper
crest!

Mz.DominicanRep
colgate

~*martigani~*jessica~*
Rating
crest love it

Angela, eh? Go Team Canada!
Rating
Toothpaste doesn't really whiten teeth. All it does is remove recent staining. That is what whitening products such as crest whitestrips are for. :)

bradley.bethany
Rating
You'd have to test them all and see what works best. It's sort of a personal preference, some people see better results, whereas others see better results with a different one. I use Crest :)

Vietkid
Crest

Dr. Albert, DDS (UNITED STATES)
Rating
IT'S THE BRUSHING NOT THE TOOTHPPASTE.
I USE COLGATE TOTAL WITH TRICLOSAN. IT'S EFFECTIVE FOR UP TO 12 HOURS.

=)
arm and hammer baking soda toothpaste

Kabrina E
well lets see here hun, if i were yall i would choose Crest's Spongebob flavor.... it is the greatest!!!! jk, idk and u r not a hun.... :P i sure hope u aren't upset with me!

Blessed
Rating
In tests....Arm and Hammer Whitening tooth paste was the best.

Glow
Rating
Crest Vivid White Night paired with Crest Whitening Rinse. I get compliments all the time. :D* (that's my teeth sparkly white. LOL)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy