Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

After you use mouthwash are you suppose to wash your mouth out with water?
Also, what is the order your suppose too brush, floss, and use mouthwash??

When you wake up, should you eat before or after you brush your teeth?

Do you walk around while you brush your teeth?
Can you help resolve a question between my spouse and me? Do you stay in the bathroom the whole time while you are brushing your teeth or do you walk around the house?...

Does getting your teeth pulled hurt?

COLOR IDEAS 4 braces?!? help!!?
wut colors should i get 4 my braces 2morrow ant ideas!?!
Additional Details
wut colors should i get 4 my braces colors!! I'm a ...

In 45 minutes im getting braces?
well im 14,
and in 45 minutes iom getting braces :(
can anyone give me some tips for what to expect, stuff for the pain, etc?
im really scared.
Additional Details

Help! I am getting braces!
I am getting braces, and I need some advice on how to deal with them. Help me out?...

What do you do if you drop your tooth brush in the toilet?

How many times did you brush your teeth today?

Yikes! Will it hurt?
does it hurt to get teeth pulled out? Only answer if you have this experience. And if it hurts, what is the anesthetics for? I'm a bit nervous, so if u have ways to overcome fear, help!!...

Is it possible to pull out my wisdom teeth myself. and of so what tools do i need? thxs?

Additional Details
well some numing stuff, a razer and pilers right?...

Every body wants me to get braces but i dont and i admit that i have crocked teeth what should i do?

Additional Details
well the 5th tooth from the left on bottom jaw is growin behind my 4th and 6th tooth and my bottom teeth are ...

I’m having a wisdom tooth pulled out tomorrow, anything I can do to make the pain bearable?
Apart from enjoying a good meal before having the procedure because I might not be able to eat anything else for the whole day....

Need tips keeping braces clean on long school days?
when i have afternoon studies i pack lunch to school but i always have food stuff in my braces which i cant get out.what can i do (other than bring a toothbrush ) to get the food out .something ...

Grrrr i get braces on march 3rd?
what color do u think i should get because ...

How often do you brush your teeth??
....truthfully!...

My breath smells like fart?
ive been told my breath sometimes smells like fart
i brush twice a day for about 5 mins and gargle with listerine
i visit the dentist every 6 months
please help!
sometimes i never ...

What is good for a toothache? I've used oragel and mouth wash, doen't work..any ideas?

My DENTIST kissed me, "What should I do"?
I went to see my dentist because my wisdom tooth was bothering me. He told me that he would extract the tooth.
He froze my mouth and I was apprenhensive as to whether or not I would feel the ...

Is it hard to talk with braces?
I'm just wondering whether it is hard to talk with braces on?

Like... will I talk funny? :S...

hamzah.alam
How do get rid of bad breath?????

Fex
Rating
Salam ya Hamza

Bad breath can come from two things - sinus infections or stomach problems. For sinus infections I recommend a Neti pot, you can put a little warm water (use bottled water) in it with a little salt (sea or kosher salt preferred), and you need to inhale the water through one nostril and let it come out the other. Once you get good at that, let the water come out of your mouth, and spit it out. Blow your nose and follow the instructions below. There is a reason for bending over after you do this. There is water left in the cavities that will come out after you put your head down as shown. Takes a bit of practice, just don't swallow it, close your throat, like you do when swimming. Also, have your sinuses checked out by a nose doc.

The second could be from you stomach. Go to a doctor and have it checked out, especially if you know you have issues. Foe stomach problems I use mint tea or chamomile tea. Mint is for when you can't go to the bathroom (ginger tea also works well) and chamomile for when you can't stop going.... Both will help calm your stomach. Some people also just eat fresh mint tea leaves for bad breath.

But, seeing a doc is important as bad breath is for sure a result of a more serious condition, generally a very treatable one.

Here's a clip to show you how a neti pot works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8sDIbRAXlg

iLoveHollyoaks
Brush your teeth and tounge really well, and use mouthwash and maybe some mints during the day.

Soy Sauce
Rating
brushing ur teeth,using mouthwash,eating tic-tacs,eating mints or boiling mint leaves in water then gargling with it.
My friend said the last one works ok

Little Miss Sunshine
Rating
Besides not having good oral hygiene, bad breath can be caused by a sinus infection. Make sure that is not the cause, talk to your doctor if you have other symptoms besides bad breath.

Scraping the tongue, brushing and flossing, chew gum after meals - the stuff with xylitol helps.

dark angel
Rating
I like scope mouth wash.Gum is good too.And tic tacs are the best.

nickeypia18
Rating
brush often, brush your tounge and use listerine. Listerine kills bacteria causing odor.... Oh and if that doesn't work go to the dentist, it might be worse than expected. Good luck!

It wasn't me...
Rating
go to the dentist to be extra fresh....

I'm bakman
brush you teeth as well as your tounge and the inside of your cheeks

Devin F
Rating
Well first of all brush and mouthwash your mouth an teeth 2 to 3 times daily. There are some gel capsols that you swallow to give you good breath. My mom uses them and she says they work great. I believe they are called Breath Assures. You might be able to find them at walmart. Or maybe a good drug store. Well thats all.

SDjenna
At Walgreens they sell gum and mints in the toothpaste section for people with really bad breath problems.

Taylor
Rating
A breath mint, gum, and Listerine I guess.

{[Mz.Queen]}
brush your teeth,floss, and a lot more

Penny
brush, floss and gargle...brush your tongue...if that doesn't work go to the dentist

kit
Start using Listerine mouthwash and rinse for 30 seconds twice a day.

Stephanie
Rating
you can try...
`listerine
`gum
`mints
`you can buy a tounge scrapper to getthe bacteria of your tounge, which causes the bad breathe.
`you also might have Halatosis and need to go see you rdentist for possible treatments.

purpleflower
Brush your teeth if need 2 times a day and use mouth wash and put Gum in mouth and fresh meant if needed, or see the Doctor to get your teeth clean. plack on teeth OK !!!

Sarah44
Rating
mouthwash. mint gum, and brushing you teeth way more

brush your teeth, like you regularly do, 2x to 3x a day. also, brush your tongue. rinse your mouth with mouthwash and the floss

adnamA
Rating
you should get your teeth professionally cleaned every six months. brushing twice a day, flossing, and using mouthwash will help, too. make sure you scrape your tongue or brush it.

tracy25@rogers.com
parsley ..........chew a sprig a day

whit0034
Don't use gum or breath mints...they contain sugars which lead to bad breath. Brush (especially your tongue...thats where most of the bad breath comes from), Floss, and use a non-alcoholic mouth wash.

Mrs. Connors!
Brush your teeth regularly, floss, and rinse with listerine.

If you do this on a regular basis and is still doesn't work....I would check with your dentist.

I know for a fact that Diabetes and a bacterial infection are known causes for chronic bad breath....my mom has diabetes and suffers from it....and my dad has had a pretty nasty infection in his mouth...

healthwise357
to know how to get rid of it is to be able to know first the cause of it. after determining the cause of your bad breath, you can seek appropriate treatments for your bad breath. know that bad breath is caused by so many factors like like lack of oral hygiene, dirty mouth, eating a garlicky meal, dry mouth, medications, smoking, gum disease and stomach related problems.

proper oral hygiene can best eliminate bad breath, as well as keeping the mouth hydrated by drinking lots of water to be able to keep bad bacteria at bay. keep saliva going for it is the best defense that you can build against bad bacteria in the mouth.

if all commonsense measures did not work to stop bad breath, it is best that you talk to you dentist. bad breath does not only limit its cause in the mouth like gum disease or the lack of poor oral care. sometimes it can be caused by stomach related problems. better ask the help of a dental expert to determine the underlying cause of bad breath and get some recommended treatments. visit http://www.oramd.co.uk for more bad breath eliminating tips.

Maddenkilla
Rating
listerin mouth wash, gets rid of plaques which causes bad breath

Aida
Rating
Get your teeth cleaned, my daughter had bad breath, so I took her to the dentist and she had really bad plaque- she flosses every day, now it's not a problem.

Ridabird
SCRUB THE TONGUE, ALLLL THE TIME, AND USE ALTOIDS!!!!!

ed a
the number one best way!?!? go to the dentist often, floss often, brush your teeth..... all the other ways are temp fix.

GiGi
Rating
Usually, brushing your teeth works nicely.

payme1397
the majority of the bacteria that causes bad breath resides on your tongue. it's a great soft pallette for bacteria. flossing and scraping your tongue will get rid of a lot of the bacteria.

Big-shot CEO
Halitosis (bad breath) can either be a sign of bacterial growth in the mouth area, or an infection beyond the mouth area. If brushing, flossing, gargling with an anti-plague mouthwash, and brushing your tongue to remove bacterial growth, all doesn't correct the problem, then you need to see a doctor to make sure the problem isn't somewhere beyond your mouth area.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy