Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Does getting your teeth pulled hurt?

COLOR IDEAS 4 braces?!? help!!?
wut colors should i get 4 my braces 2morrow ant ideas!?!
Additional Details
wut colors should i get 4 my braces colors!! I'm a ...

In 45 minutes im getting braces?
well im 14,
and in 45 minutes iom getting braces :(
can anyone give me some tips for what to expect, stuff for the pain, etc?
im really scared.
Additional Details

Help! I am getting braces!
I am getting braces, and I need some advice on how to deal with them. Help me out?...

What do you do if you drop your tooth brush in the toilet?

How many times did you brush your teeth today?

Yikes! Will it hurt?
does it hurt to get teeth pulled out? Only answer if you have this experience. And if it hurts, what is the anesthetics for? I'm a bit nervous, so if u have ways to overcome fear, help!!...

Is it possible to pull out my wisdom teeth myself. and of so what tools do i need? thxs?

Additional Details
well some numing stuff, a razer and pilers right?...

Every body wants me to get braces but i dont and i admit that i have crocked teeth what should i do?

Additional Details
well the 5th tooth from the left on bottom jaw is growin behind my 4th and 6th tooth and my bottom teeth are ...

I’m having a wisdom tooth pulled out tomorrow, anything I can do to make the pain bearable?
Apart from enjoying a good meal before having the procedure because I might not be able to eat anything else for the whole day....

Need tips keeping braces clean on long school days?
when i have afternoon studies i pack lunch to school but i always have food stuff in my braces which i cant get out.what can i do (other than bring a toothbrush ) to get the food out .something ...

Grrrr i get braces on march 3rd?
what color do u think i should get because ...

How often do you brush your teeth??
....truthfully!...

My breath smells like fart?
ive been told my breath sometimes smells like fart
i brush twice a day for about 5 mins and gargle with listerine
i visit the dentist every 6 months
please help!
sometimes i never ...

What is good for a toothache? I've used oragel and mouth wash, doen't work..any ideas?

My DENTIST kissed me, "What should I do"?
I went to see my dentist because my wisdom tooth was bothering me. He told me that he would extract the tooth.
He froze my mouth and I was apprenhensive as to whether or not I would feel the ...

Is it hard to talk with braces?
I'm just wondering whether it is hard to talk with braces on?

Like... will I talk funny? :S...

I have a very bad tooth ace , i can not afford to go to the dentist right now, what can i use for the pain?
I took Motrin 800 .It kind of help....

I accidentally swallowed the wax for my braces! HELP!!! I NEED ANSWERS QUICK!!?
I just swallowed a pinch of wax a while ago. Is the wax safe if swallowed? Is it something to worry about?? I don't wanna get poisoned. =(...

Chewing gum with braces...?
What would happen if I chew gum with braces??Will anyone else notice I was chewing gum??
Thanks =]...

fabian292
Do you brush your teeth first or have breakfast first?

alyschaFOO
i brush first, to remove all the plaque; then i eat breakfast. and then i brush again after.

SPLEB
Rating
It used to be my teeth, but then i changed to a coffee, but after a few weeks the first thing i had was a beer. now i just have my wife. ha ha......x.

Sparkles
Rating
I eat breakfast first, my husband always brushes first.

I don't understand his way (it changes the way your food tastes unless you do it much earlier, and then you run the risk of spending the morning smiling at people at work with cornflakes stuck to your teeth!), and he doesn't understand my way (eating breakfast with a yukky tasting mouth).

jennifer f
Rating
i have breakfast first and then brush my teeth about 20 minutes later. i dont see the point in brushing thwm if you are going to eat something straight afterwards.

jaygirl
If Im in bed with my husband and it's the weekend I will get up and clean my teeth first thing and then again later after breakfast. otherwise after breakfast.

Robbo31
Rating
A lot of people don't have breakfast - me included - so it is clean those tootsies and away you go!

Cleaning your teeth is a preventative thing and therefore to me the best way to protect your teeth is to brush first and then eat. This of course doesn't leave your mouth nice and fresh for the start of the day as some people might want but it is a better method of protecting your teeth. On a personal note it is also pretty unpleasant cleaning your teeth when there are bits of food and residue in your mouth - I hope people who do clean after eating at least wait a while!

slinkyred1
Rating
Breakfast first

michaelminihan
After, before and after but never just before

Ellie.
Whatever you prefer but your not supposed to brush soon after drinking fruit juice as it causes tooth erosion you should wait at least 30 minutes.

jules104
Brush your teeth before breakfast. Food creates bacteria that start attacking and weakening the enamel on your teeth; if you brush straight after food your brush works like sandpaper on the weakened enamel. Use mouthwash by all means after eating or chew gum.

Robert268
breakfast firtst of course!

KayOne
Brush first. I don't normally eat breakfast.

hockeyrebel777
breakfast then brush.

♥ Miss E ♥
I clean my teeth, have a wash or shower then have my breakfast. I have had breakfast before brushing my teeth before but thats normally at the weekend when I have time to mess about but my breakfast tastes rank.

yvicks
breakfast first...have u ever brushed ur teeth right b4 u ate breakfast? it affects the tastes of certain foods and drinks, especially OJ. try it , it makes the oj tastes horrible

vet3268
Rating
you brush you teeth last.

amva
i usually have breakfast, have a shower, then brush my teeth! lol! thats my order of most days!!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

shadow
Rating
Toilet, then breakfast, then teeth

Beatles Fanatic!
breakfast! it only makes sense....why would you brush your teeth and THEN eat? your just going to get your mouth all "dirty", and you wont be cleaning it after

dreams
I brush my teeth first thing
before tea and food
yuk to those dirty people who eat with morning death breath

Sue
Rating
The current thinking is that is doesn't matter as long as you brush them! Of course you can do both which is even better! Personally I do both as I hate eating breakfast with a dirty mouth!
If you're still unsure visit
http://www.dentalhealth.org.uk/ and put your question to them.

kitty
Rating
eat breakfast first and then brush my teeth

Rachel A
breakfast first then i clean them,

missceekay
Rating
Before and after.....can you live through making breakfast having your mouth feel like a cement hole?

Bumumble
normallyu brush teeth first

Gem*
Breakfast then teeth

immie_jarrett
Rating
Breakfast first for me. What's the point in cleaning them just to bung them up again 5 minutes after? Makes the food taste vile if you don't wait, too. I like to have a fresh mouth until I eat again :)

applebeer
Rating
I dont brush my teeth....

lol jk, after breakfast for me!

Carrot
i usually brush my teeth 1st just coz i shower 1st and if i dont clean my teeth before my shower i might forget and that would be gross

its too hard to change a 23 year routine

dziabaglondon
Rating
Breakfast first, then clean your teeth after.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy