Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

How many times a day do you brush your teeth?

When did you last go to the Dentist?
Not happy I have 7 appointments....

My partner has really bad breath?
my partner has been suffering with bad breath he has been to the dentist and had them cleaned and brushes his teeth twice a day can anyone recommended anything as it is really ...

Do retainers hurt?
I'm getting my braces of soon and I'm getting a removable retainer on top and one gued down to the bottom. Anyway back to the question, do retainers hurt as much as braces?...

How bad to root canals hurt?
I have a dentist appointment today in about an hour and a half for a root canal. I've never had one before and I'm a bit worried. How much does it hurt? How long will it hurt? Will it hurt ...

After you use mouthwash are you suppose to wash your mouth out with water?
Also, what is the order your suppose too brush, floss, and use mouthwash??

When you wake up, should you eat before or after you brush your teeth?

Do you walk around while you brush your teeth?
Can you help resolve a question between my spouse and me? Do you stay in the bathroom the whole time while you are brushing your teeth or do you walk around the house?...

Does getting your teeth pulled hurt?

COLOR IDEAS 4 braces?!? help!!?
wut colors should i get 4 my braces 2morrow ant ideas!?!
Additional Details
wut colors should i get 4 my braces colors!! I'm a ...

In 45 minutes im getting braces?
well im 14,
and in 45 minutes iom getting braces :(
can anyone give me some tips for what to expect, stuff for the pain, etc?
im really scared.
Additional Details

Help! I am getting braces!
I am getting braces, and I need some advice on how to deal with them. Help me out?...

What do you do if you drop your tooth brush in the toilet?

How many times did you brush your teeth today?

Yikes! Will it hurt?
does it hurt to get teeth pulled out? Only answer if you have this experience. And if it hurts, what is the anesthetics for? I'm a bit nervous, so if u have ways to overcome fear, help!!...

Is it possible to pull out my wisdom teeth myself. and of so what tools do i need? thxs?

Additional Details
well some numing stuff, a razer and pilers right?...

Every body wants me to get braces but i dont and i admit that i have crocked teeth what should i do?

Additional Details
well the 5th tooth from the left on bottom jaw is growin behind my 4th and 6th tooth and my bottom teeth are ...

I’m having a wisdom tooth pulled out tomorrow, anything I can do to make the pain bearable?
Apart from enjoying a good meal before having the procedure because I might not be able to eat anything else for the whole day....

Need tips keeping braces clean on long school days?
when i have afternoon studies i pack lunch to school but i always have food stuff in my braces which i cant get out.what can i do (other than bring a toothbrush ) to get the food out .something ...

Grrrr i get braces on march 3rd?
what color do u think i should get because ...

Kristina B
HELP! OMGEEE I SWALLOWED TOOTH PASTE... IM I GONNA DIE??? OMGEEE What should I do???
THE TOOTH PASTE TUBE SAYS TO GET MEDICAL HELP OR CONTACT A POISON CONTROL CENTER RIGHT AWAY. I DONT WANT DIE PEOPLE. HELP HELP!!! PLEASE!!!!
Additional Details
*cry* Some of you guys arent helping. AND WHAT THE HECK IS THE AIDS THING ABOUT! *bonks on head* Ive swallowed tooth paste on accident before, but this time my teeth were really bothering me and I put more tooth paste in my mouth then usual and my sister scared me and I accidntly swollowed. xP I cant believe her. *stares over at sister* Anyways... I feel horrible and I want to vomit. I have a horrible headache and if I call this "poisin control" I feel like all im doing for my self is making things worse. Opinions???

That's Me
Rating
call poison control...

jacobysgirl
u wont die u will just live miserably for the rest of ur life

courtney!
wtf. chill. it just means to now swallow like a huge portion at a time. i've done it tons of times and obv. i'm not dead.
:]

xindiginy
Most people swallow some toothpaste. It is hard not to. As others have said a little will do no harm at all. It is the additives that are the potential problem but you would need to swallow a lot for it to matter.

MANHAZCA
LOL, no you will be fine. It probably isn't good to do frequently but it won't hurt on ocassion.

baby_girl_kate2525
Rating
your pregnant now.

lovee
Calm the eff down. You're not going to die, you can't die from swallowing toothpaste. You could probably get sick if you ate the whole tube, but I'm hoping you are smart enough not to do that. Don't throw up because the toothpaste is not going to do anything to you. You're overreacting. Go on with normal life, don't think about it.

Joe K
You might get an upset stomach or perhaps throw up, but probably nothing considerable if it is a small quantity. Dental product manufacturer's advise you not to swallow fluoride due to the fact that excess fluoride will cause white spots to form on your teeth if your teeth are still forming. This means that children who still have baby teeth run the risk of getting white spots on their adult teeth if they routinely ingest high concentrations of fluoride. The white spots may be tiny or large and can have other causes like trauma or a high fever.
Fluoride (in the right concentration) is a very valuable way to reduce dental decay...

Ericca 8D
no ur not going to die

Bean
o_0 Are you sure? What kind of toothpaste is it?

Okay. Call poisen control or tell your parents if it's true.

Xx

♥ Hope ♥
Rating
Hahaha, don't worry, you're fine.

Babytaydy
Rating
It is okay I think you have to swallow alot for it to do anything.

☆тwιlιgнт☆
no... i dont think ull die if u swallowed a little

Tna0Hollister ARITZIA>......:
I once saw an obese girl on maury and the mom said she ate a whole tube of tooth paste
Call your doctor if your concerned?

Guapa
I hope you're kidding.

irelandheidi
Rating
You'd have to eat quiet a bit before it became a problem.
But if your that woried call your doctor.

Megan OO
Rating
You'll be right!

taylor.
if you only swallowed a little, then you'll be fine.

if you swallowed like the whole tube, then it could be a problem. you should call your doctor.

but think of how many kids have swallowed toothpaste.
i think you'll be fine :)

milyfaz
did you eat the whole tube? if not your fine.

BasilBrush
Rating
I would not even worry unless You ate the whole tube,LOL stop being silly forget it.

♥ California Chick ♥
I suggest you don't waste your last minutes of your life.

msmarshall77
Rating
damn, i was going to say that you should start writing your will, but someone else did already.

Fliss
haha you're cute.

Im pretty sure you wont die and don't have anything to worry about unless you ate the whole tube , which would make me wonder if you're that poor you can't afford food :-P

you're fine hun

Amy
only if you swallowed like the whole tube....if you only swallowed what you put on your toothbrush, you are fine. calm down.

Michelle S
Rating
You'll be fine

People who swallow regular (non-fluoride) toothpaste may not need to be seen in the emergency room.

Those who swallow a lot of fluoride toothpaste (more than one tube) may need to go to the emergency room.

natalieee x3
First of all, how much did you swallow?

And if it wasn't a lot then you're fine

if you ate the whole tube, you may have a problem and i would suggest calling your doctor

TheOneOfLight
Rating
Was it the bubble gum flavor?

Just drink plenty of water..don't vomit.

John Stevens
Yes, you're going to die. Don't even bother calling poison control, just go lay down and wait for the end. RIP.

roadie
Rating
Omg, are you serious? Just talk to your mum or dad. Your not going to die..

Aussiemum
chill. It isn't ideal to swallow toothpaste but it is non-toxic or they wouldn't allow it to be sold. Your headache could be psychosomatic - ie you are worrying about getting one so you are getting it.

Or you could just be pulling our legs.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy