Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

Waiting to be Diagnosed and start getting some medicine?
July/4 I noteced bump under my armpit. Could not wait the morning to see my doctor. After blood test, come back negative. WBC normal,plattlets normal. But Ultrasound were corncerned some kind of ...

Hpv and cervical cancer?
my mom was recently diagnosed with hpv; doctor said at her age with hpv, there is a higher likelihood of cervical cancer. does hpv usually lead to cervical cancer? i heard a very small percentage of ...

Cancer, does anyone recall a drug called Layatrill?
Back in the 70's my mother had cancer. She went to Mexico and used a drug called Layatrill, At least I believe that is the spelling, Anyway I remember she got in alot of trouble for bringing it ...

Breast cancer?
does breast cancer hurt? i mean is the breast supposed to hurt so much? is one of the symptoms a change of color like a black spot on both under the nipples (which hurt.) has anybody here have breast ...

Teen with cancer?
did you hear about the 16 year old with cancer? it was considered very treatable in the early stages, but after the first round of chemo the teen opted for an alternative therapy which includes ...

Can you PLEASE....?
please please please pray for my sister. i know none of you people know her but i really need alot of people to pray for her. her name is Bailey and she is 11 years old. she has cancer and right now ...

Could it be breast cancer?
I have a small bump on my right breast under the outer layer of the nipple. Its about the size and shape of a bean. Could it be breast cancer. Maybe a swollen lymph node? are there lymph nodes near ...

My husband was dignosed three years ago with lung cancer, . He never done radiation. it kills faster dos it?
husband has lung cancer , dos radion theropy kill faster ?...

Please answer DOCTORS AND NURSES or any one who might know?
have been having problems with my hemogolbin levels beng really low....a few months ago it was 10.4 and as of monday it was 7.3 i have been taking iron but it does not seem to help! I had more labs ...

Will chemo work better on a lump than radiotherapy ?

If someone is diagnosed with breast cancer, on average, how long does it take before they start treatment?

Can Demerol cause headaches?
My wife has other health problems and last week started having bad headaches. She has been in the hospital and has been taking Demerol but does not seem to get any relief. The headaches started after ...

Recently Diagnosed ...any advice would be so much appreciated ....?
I was diagnosed with Malignant Melonoma on two moles on my back about 2 weeks ago now, they were both very thin at just 0.4mm. I had a wide local excision of the area and i now have another 1 and a ...

Brain tumors?
Has anyone had surgery to remove a brain tumor, 95% - 98% of it, and if so has it grown back? If so please fill me in on how you thought or felt it was growing back besides headaches and seizures ...

Do you think you have to see an oncologist if?
I have non invasive cancer and atypical hyperplasia and I'm taking tamoxifen. Do you think I should be seeing an oncologist on a regular basis, and how often should I be seen or not seen?

I have a lump on my breast and it has turned into a huge red boil type thing.?
Does anyone knwo the pre-symptoms of breast cancer?...

Does anyone have any ACTUAL FACTS about cigar smoking and the health risks?
I've read all the comments on yahoo answers regarding cigar smoking, cancer and other health risks. To be totally honest though, none of the comments are really informative. Most people have ...

Cure for cancer.?
okay,, i know this may sound wierd, but do you ever think that the cure for cancer is a simple thing, like eating a elephants poo, and then everyone is spending soo much money trying to find one, ...

Should I be worried if mydoctorsaysI have Breast Cysts?
My doctor said that I have a cyst, but she didn't elaborate. She didn't suggest an ultrasound or mamogram, or any treatment. She just said to avoid caffiene, because that could make the ...

Is anybody taking Tamoxifen tablets following Breast cancer ?
If so, is it normal to get bad diarrhoea, sickness and pains after taking them ?

Sensible answers only please....

Etta P
Swollen lymph nodes in neck, underarm & groin?
Had the lumps in my neck about 9months go. Other lump under my pits and groin. Dont feel bad, just tired, and I have night sweat. I have lost about 20 lbs. No fever or illness. They dont hurt, just brothring me bra rubbing against them and such.
Do I any thing to worry? since i dont feel sick?

J B
Weight loss without trying is one of the cardinal red flags for cancer. I would be getting this stuff checked out as soon as I could get in to see a doctor and find out what is going on. Hopefully, it is not the big "C".

Char
Rating
PLEASE get evaluated by a physician ASAP. Classic signs of Lymphoma: swollen lymph nodes, night sweats, weight loss, itching. Could be nothing, but then again, could be something. You need to know for sure. Biopsy of a swollen node is the most definitive test.
Here is where you'll find more info:
http://www.leukemia-lymphoma.org/hm_lls
Best wishes

prakash s
Rating
your symptoms suggest a serious pathology-----lymphoma or leukemia .consult a doc.
you need blood and bone marrow checkup and FNAC/biopsy of these lumps[possibly lymph npdes]

k
Usually lymph nodes swell in response to infections. You may not feel bad, but you have symptoms of some sort of infection, such as fatigue, night sweats and weight loss. It's time to go the doctor. You need to get some blood work to find out what infection is causing the swelling and other symptoms.

Lynn
Rating
Unexplained weight loss and fatigue is worth checking out. Please don't hesitate. Not to scare you, but night sweats, weight loss and fatigue can present as symptoms of lymphoma. Don't panic...just go see the doc for some bloodwork or possible CT scan.

judge5519
Rating
Signs and symptoms
Swollen, painless lymph nodes in your neck, armpit or groin areas are often the only sign of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma in its early stages. Other signs and symptoms may include:

Fever
Night sweats
Fatigue
Weight loss
Abdominal pain or swelling
Chest pain, coughing or trouble breathing
Extremely itchy skin

I would suggest you go get it check to be on the safe side. Here is a web site if you would like to read up on it

http://www.lymphoma-net.org/1-introduction.cfm
OR
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/non-hodgkins-lymphoma/DS00350/DSECTION=2

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, March 30, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy