Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

I have a lump on my breast and it has turned into a huge red boil type thing.?
Does anyone knwo the pre-symptoms of breast cancer?...

Does anyone have any ACTUAL FACTS about cigar smoking and the health risks?
I've read all the comments on yahoo answers regarding cigar smoking, cancer and other health risks. To be totally honest though, none of the comments are really informative. Most people have ...

Cure for cancer.?
okay,, i know this may sound wierd, but do you ever think that the cure for cancer is a simple thing, like eating a elephants poo, and then everyone is spending soo much money trying to find one, ...

Should I be worried if mydoctorsaysI have Breast Cysts?
My doctor said that I have a cyst, but she didn't elaborate. She didn't suggest an ultrasound or mamogram, or any treatment. She just said to avoid caffiene, because that could make the ...

Is anybody taking Tamoxifen tablets following Breast cancer ?
If so, is it normal to get bad diarrhoea, sickness and pains after taking them ?

Sensible answers only please....

Do any body use sun block any Moore?

Does chemotherapy cause a significant amount of weight gain?
I ask this question because my oncologist said that I will gain weight during chemo treatment but she says that it will be less than 5lbs. I have a feeling that I may gain more weight than just 5ibs....

Does anybody know anyone that has died from lung/kidney cancer?
How does it start to affect that person? and how long are they expected to live?...

Help really bad stomache pain?
I woke up this morning and my upper stomache started hurting really bad, yesturday I didn't eat breakfast, but I ate a sandwich for lunch and chineese for dinner, later I snacked on my left over ...

Is it possible?
Is it possible for someone with Stage 4 cancer to recover? I have a friend whose father is suffering from Stage 4 cancer and he's undergoing chemo now. He was stuck in hospital for a long time ...

Could it be cancer?
last night my partner found a hard pea sized lump on the top of the bridge of his nose. im worried its cancer wot else could it be?...

Do you think there's an actual effort to finding a cure for cancer ?(read on)?
You guys do realize that a lot of people profit from all the money that's put into the RESEARCH and TREATMENTS for cancer. A cure would ultimately defeat that purpose.

You need to ...

Cancer Donations?
Can someone give me sites where you can donate money or anything to Cancer research?...

I have a lump in my breast and schuled for a breast aspiration..I am sick about the whole thing but scared to?
I am scared so terribly of the needle going in my breast...they said this is probably nothing is that true? Any one been through this?...

Dad advice about smoking.?
My dad lied to me when i was six and i believed him he said he stopped smoking. i later found out he has a pack of ciggarets every week i am very sad because his dad died of lung cancer. i don't ...

Nervous about lung cancer!!!!!!?
I am 35 years old. My mother died of lung cancer one year ago. She didnt have any symptoms, just got sick one day, we took her to the hospital, she was diagnosed and died 6 months later. She had ...

Do we have the right to die?
in case of cancer patient, do we have the right to die?...

Does ur chest get smaller wen u get breast cancer??
Plz answer this, is very important!!...

UK What should my friend do about her cancer?
She had an operation for cancer some time ago, now they say it's back. They told her she should have chemo a few weeks ago, then she went to an outpatients clinic thinking it was to sort out the ...

Don't you think worse than havin cancer to die from would be Alzheimer's?
Just watched an old movie that i had never seen before with Mia Farrow and Martin Sheen and i was spellbound to what this woman was going through. I had rather die from anything but having my brain ...

thelogicalferret
Teen with cancer?
did you hear about the 16 year old with cancer? it was considered very treatable in the early stages, but after the first round of chemo the teen opted for an alternative therapy which includes suppliments banned in the U.S. he had to go to court because the parents were turned in for neglect for not treating the cancer, at first the courts ruled he had to undergo chemotherapy. do you think a 16 year old has the right to refuse conventional cancer therapy? or refuse treatment altogether?
the story can be read in yahoo news under U.S news.
Additional Details
La Dolce Vita: then quit complaining about people giving their opinions, you give yours, why shouldn't anyone else give theirs?

good vibrations.
Rating
I'm not going to get off the site because there are different parts to it, its not all about Mexicans and how much racist jokes you can make about them or how much you can obsess about the fact that they are ruining your life. Frankly, its all excuses.

kikip
umm....la dolce, what r u talkin about. anyway thats terrible(the cancer thing) i will pray for that family

curiositycat
Rating
Yes. There is an article about it in the new People magazine, too. His parents are supporing him-he has researched it. If he were over 18, it wouldn't even be an issue. It's really sad how resources of the government are used in this way but wasted in others. I wish him and his family the best.

momie_2bee
At 16? That's tough, I think the parents should be able to make the choice, but I think the child should have a hand in it to.

scorbore
Rating
I think that since it his body he should get any treatment that he wants. He should just be advised on all possible ones

njdominican
Yes, I am not sure what to think, however, if the decision was made by the underage individual, and an alternative treatment it being sught, then I am not sure how you can see it as neglect. They simply do not believe in the treatments that are recommended. People have always gone over-sees to treat AIDS and other ailments because drugs are approved and used quicker in other countries... I think that they should let them do as they please. Even though it will be sad if he ends up passing away for something that would be treatable otherwise... I believe we need to respect his decision regardless if we think it is wrong or right.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, March 30, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy