Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

Does anyone have any ACTUAL FACTS about cigar smoking and the health risks?
I've read all the comments on yahoo answers regarding cigar smoking, cancer and other health risks. To be totally honest though, none of the comments are really informative. Most people have ...

Cure for cancer.?
okay,, i know this may sound wierd, but do you ever think that the cure for cancer is a simple thing, like eating a elephants poo, and then everyone is spending soo much money trying to find one, ...

Should I be worried if mydoctorsaysI have Breast Cysts?
My doctor said that I have a cyst, but she didn't elaborate. She didn't suggest an ultrasound or mamogram, or any treatment. She just said to avoid caffiene, because that could make the ...

Is anybody taking Tamoxifen tablets following Breast cancer ?
If so, is it normal to get bad diarrhoea, sickness and pains after taking them ?

Sensible answers only please....

Do any body use sun block any Moore?

Does chemotherapy cause a significant amount of weight gain?
I ask this question because my oncologist said that I will gain weight during chemo treatment but she says that it will be less than 5lbs. I have a feeling that I may gain more weight than just 5ibs....

Does anybody know anyone that has died from lung/kidney cancer?
How does it start to affect that person? and how long are they expected to live?...

Help really bad stomache pain?
I woke up this morning and my upper stomache started hurting really bad, yesturday I didn't eat breakfast, but I ate a sandwich for lunch and chineese for dinner, later I snacked on my left over ...

Is it possible?
Is it possible for someone with Stage 4 cancer to recover? I have a friend whose father is suffering from Stage 4 cancer and he's undergoing chemo now. He was stuck in hospital for a long time ...

Could it be cancer?
last night my partner found a hard pea sized lump on the top of the bridge of his nose. im worried its cancer wot else could it be?...

Do you think there's an actual effort to finding a cure for cancer ?(read on)?
You guys do realize that a lot of people profit from all the money that's put into the RESEARCH and TREATMENTS for cancer. A cure would ultimately defeat that purpose.

You need to ...

Cancer Donations?
Can someone give me sites where you can donate money or anything to Cancer research?...

I have a lump in my breast and schuled for a breast aspiration..I am sick about the whole thing but scared to?
I am scared so terribly of the needle going in my breast...they said this is probably nothing is that true? Any one been through this?...

Dad advice about smoking.?
My dad lied to me when i was six and i believed him he said he stopped smoking. i later found out he has a pack of ciggarets every week i am very sad because his dad died of lung cancer. i don't ...

Nervous about lung cancer!!!!!!?
I am 35 years old. My mother died of lung cancer one year ago. She didnt have any symptoms, just got sick one day, we took her to the hospital, she was diagnosed and died 6 months later. She had ...

Do we have the right to die?
in case of cancer patient, do we have the right to die?...

Does ur chest get smaller wen u get breast cancer??
Plz answer this, is very important!!...

UK What should my friend do about her cancer?
She had an operation for cancer some time ago, now they say it's back. They told her she should have chemo a few weeks ago, then she went to an outpatients clinic thinking it was to sort out the ...

Don't you think worse than havin cancer to die from would be Alzheimer's?
Just watched an old movie that i had never seen before with Mia Farrow and Martin Sheen and i was spellbound to what this woman was going through. I had rather die from anything but having my brain ...

♥ Meggers!
Can you PLEASE....?
please please please pray for my sister. i know none of you people know her but i really need alot of people to pray for her. her name is Bailey and she is 11 years old. she has cancer and right now she is in the hospital with lung issues! well i am skipping school today so i can go down there to see her cuz she might not make it through the day! so PLEASE pray for her. it might not work but its worth a try! she is so young. she had leukimia when she was 5 years old until she was 8 1/2 then she was in remission for 2 1/2 years and when she was 11 she got it again so she got a bone marrow transplant and then she was in remission for about a month. then she went to the hospital for a checkup and she had pmemonia and now we r here. her kidneys are failing, her lungs are collapsing and she is ALWAYS sleeping. the doctors said shes not gonna make it through today! so just pray please! oh and i am only 13!

&hearts Megan
Additional Details
ok so i just talked to my mom and she said that hey sice her kidneys are failing, her urine is staying in her body, turning into poison and it is getting to her brain! she is only 11 and she doesnt even remember who my mom is anymore!

ashley xox
im sorry

Glamourous_Girl
Rating
Megan,
I am sorry to hear that your little sister is not well. I pray and also keeping positive that she will make it through.

I lost someone special almost a year ago due to cancer. I understand what you are going through. She does need as much sleep and rest as she can get to build her strength up.

It is great news to year that she is going to make it. The doctors are very accurate.

Take care =)

peach
Rating
I will pray for you and your family. Hopefully the doctors are wrong, but if they are right, and her quality of life would be bad, and she would be in a lot of pain, or in a coma, you wouldn't want to watch that, either.

I hope you have the strength to get through. I recently lost someone after a long, ugly disease. it is hard to watch, but hopefully, if she can't be helped, at least it will be quick. Pray for peace for your sister, and strength and understanding for you and your family..God Bless you all

Im N Alcoholic Not A Barbie Doll
I'm VERY truly sorry to hear about ur sister. I will pray for her. That's such a sad thing.

aWellWisher
Rating
Hi Megan!
It is so sad and heart breaking, I can't tell you how I am feeling just now!
All is God's will and we are nothing in front of Him. I will sure pray for you and hope He gives you courage to face the situation.
All the best for you and your sister.
Love you and God bless you.

stonechic
Rating
Gladly.

Prayer is a wonderful way that even strangers can help someone who is in need of intervention or peace from our Father.

Seek for a quiet moment and pray that you can have peace and comfort to come to you and your entire family and most especially for your sister.

God bless.

Michael B
Hello Megan
I will be more than happy to pray for your sister, your family and you. I have contacted my church and a prayer chain has been started . Keep your faith and trust in our Father. I know how hard it is right now but I want you to know that you are not alone in your struggle. God bless you and the little one.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy