Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

Help really bad stomache pain?
I woke up this morning and my upper stomache started hurting really bad, yesturday I didn't eat breakfast, but I ate a sandwich for lunch and chineese for dinner, later I snacked on my left over ...

Is it possible?
Is it possible for someone with Stage 4 cancer to recover? I have a friend whose father is suffering from Stage 4 cancer and he's undergoing chemo now. He was stuck in hospital for a long time ...

Could it be cancer?
last night my partner found a hard pea sized lump on the top of the bridge of his nose. im worried its cancer wot else could it be?...

Do you think there's an actual effort to finding a cure for cancer ?(read on)?
You guys do realize that a lot of people profit from all the money that's put into the RESEARCH and TREATMENTS for cancer. A cure would ultimately defeat that purpose.

You need to ...

Cancer Donations?
Can someone give me sites where you can donate money or anything to Cancer research?...

I have a lump in my breast and schuled for a breast aspiration..I am sick about the whole thing but scared to?
I am scared so terribly of the needle going in my breast...they said this is probably nothing is that true? Any one been through this?...

Dad advice about smoking.?
My dad lied to me when i was six and i believed him he said he stopped smoking. i later found out he has a pack of ciggarets every week i am very sad because his dad died of lung cancer. i don't ...

Nervous about lung cancer!!!!!!?
I am 35 years old. My mother died of lung cancer one year ago. She didnt have any symptoms, just got sick one day, we took her to the hospital, she was diagnosed and died 6 months later. She had ...

Do we have the right to die?
in case of cancer patient, do we have the right to die?...

Does ur chest get smaller wen u get breast cancer??
Plz answer this, is very important!!...

UK What should my friend do about her cancer?
She had an operation for cancer some time ago, now they say it's back. They told her she should have chemo a few weeks ago, then she went to an outpatients clinic thinking it was to sort out the ...

Don't you think worse than havin cancer to die from would be Alzheimer's?
Just watched an old movie that i had never seen before with Mia Farrow and Martin Sheen and i was spellbound to what this woman was going through. I had rather die from anything but having my brain ...

smiley_cate
Recently Diagnosed ...any advice would be so much appreciated ....?
I was diagnosed with Malignant Melonoma on two moles on my back about 2 weeks ago now, they were both very thin at just 0.4mm. I had a wide local excision of the area and i now have another 1 and a half to wait for the results of this.

Has anyone had any experience of Melonoma?

If so any advice would be appreciated

I'm really freaking out now and i'm starting to worry i might die.

I also haven't been feeling well for a while now, tiredness, fatigue etc and i sort of put this down to other things but now i'm thinking that the melonoma could have spread.

Also, because it's on two moles (they were about 2cm aprt) does this mean it has spread and what stage would it be?

Thank you, good luck to all of those diagnosed and battling cancer xxx

John A
Rating
I don't have Melonoma, but I know that feeling when people tell you something is wrong. I was diagnosed with A.L.L not long ago and I know how you feel. Just have people around you that supports you and forget about those who don't care. Making friends is what I've been doing and of course you will get sick but knowing that you don't know the word of giving up is the best thing that you can do.

If you need to talk to anything, feel free to contact me.

marisa e
From a lot of people I know that Flor-essence helps a lot , is cheap and helps with that symptoms. If you try, you just lose about $20.00 in 3 weeks, anything else. Read a lot about it in the web, it will help you a lot either. Just try in this link:
http://www.iherb.com/store/productdetails.aspx?c=Herbs&pid=FLO-68090&utm_source=gb&utm_medium=df

smeagol_jr
Rating
sorry to hear it, smiley. I'll say a prayer for you.

shark cartilage has been show to have the property of being "anti-neoangiogenic". Neoangiogenesis is the growth of new blood vessels and is necessary for tumor growth.

my wife had a stage 4 cancer and was not expected to survive it. she took shark cartilage and mangosteen juice on the advice of some friends, (not of her doctor). at the end of her chemotherapy, there was no sign of cancer. go figure.

There are people who survive cancer every day. Cancer is not an automatic death sentence. If possible, find yourself an herbalist and a nutritionist to complement the treatment recommended by your oncologist. "FDA Approved" is not a papal blessing, OK? "Not approved by the FDA" does not automatically equal "quackery". The government and the western medical establishment don't know as much as they pretend to. Do what you think will work for you!

I wish you all the best. good luck. I wish I knew you. I don't know if I could help, but I would certainly cheer you on!

MOMMYBEST
Rating
I am not familiar with melanoma, but I do know that stress and worry do not help anything. Try to have faith in your doctor, and take steps to de-stress. God bless and good luck.

Dutchpiet
Rating
I have friends in Arizona, both in their 80ties, that have had malignant melanoma at least as long as I know them (+ 25 years) They both go and see their doctor every 3 months. The doctor will cut away all and every suspect speck on their body and that's it. Otherwise they still live a normal happy life!
If this doesn't give you a little boost...

Lazy J
Rating
Just keep is touch with your doctor and do as he says...

hsmommy06
I personally haven't, but my friend who grew up in Hawaii has had quite a bit of cancer taken off her face and body. This si something to take serious here, but know you aren'e doomed as long as it hasn't spread to other parts of your body and into your lymph nodes. You are doing the right thing by having them removed. I would insist on having them do a full body check so you can catch these early on. Early detection is your best bet. Do not put it off.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy