Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

Does anybody know anyone that has died from lung/kidney cancer?
How does it start to affect that person? and how long are they expected to live?...

Help really bad stomache pain?
I woke up this morning and my upper stomache started hurting really bad, yesturday I didn't eat breakfast, but I ate a sandwich for lunch and chineese for dinner, later I snacked on my left over ...

Is it possible?
Is it possible for someone with Stage 4 cancer to recover? I have a friend whose father is suffering from Stage 4 cancer and he's undergoing chemo now. He was stuck in hospital for a long time ...

Could it be cancer?
last night my partner found a hard pea sized lump on the top of the bridge of his nose. im worried its cancer wot else could it be?...

Do you think there's an actual effort to finding a cure for cancer ?(read on)?
You guys do realize that a lot of people profit from all the money that's put into the RESEARCH and TREATMENTS for cancer. A cure would ultimately defeat that purpose.

You need to ...

Cancer Donations?
Can someone give me sites where you can donate money or anything to Cancer research?...

I have a lump in my breast and schuled for a breast aspiration..I am sick about the whole thing but scared to?
I am scared so terribly of the needle going in my breast...they said this is probably nothing is that true? Any one been through this?...

Dad advice about smoking.?
My dad lied to me when i was six and i believed him he said he stopped smoking. i later found out he has a pack of ciggarets every week i am very sad because his dad died of lung cancer. i don't ...

Nervous about lung cancer!!!!!!?
I am 35 years old. My mother died of lung cancer one year ago. She didnt have any symptoms, just got sick one day, we took her to the hospital, she was diagnosed and died 6 months later. She had ...

Do we have the right to die?
in case of cancer patient, do we have the right to die?...

Does ur chest get smaller wen u get breast cancer??
Plz answer this, is very important!!...

UK What should my friend do about her cancer?
She had an operation for cancer some time ago, now they say it's back. They told her she should have chemo a few weeks ago, then she went to an outpatients clinic thinking it was to sort out the ...

Don't you think worse than havin cancer to die from would be Alzheimer's?
Just watched an old movie that i had never seen before with Mia Farrow and Martin Sheen and i was spellbound to what this woman was going through. I had rather die from anything but having my brain ...

echo
Can Demerol cause headaches?
My wife has other health problems and last week started having bad headaches. She has been in the hospital and has been taking Demerol but does not seem to get any relief. The headaches started after she was placed on blood thinner for blood clot. CT scans and MRI show no problems. Her two sisters say that they each can not talk Demerol for other pains because it gives them headaches. Is this a common side effect of Demerol? We have been given the option of Morphine but I do not want to change unless the Demerol can now be the cause for the pain to persist.

freelancer_yo1
Rating
maybe but crack weed dope can

awilk04
yep

JustMe
Yes, I've heard that can happen.

jonnytipatorul
I had a really bad headache a while ago, then I started building something using nails. Smashed my thumb with the Hammer. Now my head feels fine, but my thumb hurts unbelievably bad!!

TheFinalMiracle
Yes it surely would. Any thing affecting the brain will have some side effects on the brain itself.

easter73
Rating
Blood clot where? No narcotic should be given to any patient with a head injury (if that is where the clot is or if that is what it is from). If your wife is still in the hospital I would be concerned that they are not managing her pain properly. As no patient should be suffering from any sort of pain and inform the staff of the type of pain (describe in detail) she is having. How often, time of day , after certain movements etc. This should help the medical personal with managing her pain. And make sure you inform them of her headaches. If the clot is somewhere else in the body (not in her head) the clot can move through out the body and the headaches could be caused by something else (the blood clot).

Becca
Rating
Demerol may be causing rebound headaches. Also, Demerol is an inappropriate drug for any kind of long term pain relief. I don't know why your wife needs narcs, but if she truly does then Morphine is a MUCH better choice.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.074
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy