Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

Nervous about lung cancer!!!!!!?
I am 35 years old. My mother died of lung cancer one year ago. She didnt have any symptoms, just got sick one day, we took her to the hospital, she was diagnosed and died 6 months later. She had ...

Do we have the right to die?
in case of cancer patient, do we have the right to die?...

Does ur chest get smaller wen u get breast cancer??
Plz answer this, is very important!!...

UK What should my friend do about her cancer?
She had an operation for cancer some time ago, now they say it's back. They told her she should have chemo a few weeks ago, then she went to an outpatients clinic thinking it was to sort out the ...

Don't you think worse than havin cancer to die from would be Alzheimer's?
Just watched an old movie that i had never seen before with Mia Farrow and Martin Sheen and i was spellbound to what this woman was going through. I had rather die from anything but having my brain ...

Barry L
Is anybody taking Tamoxifen tablets following Breast cancer ?
If so, is it normal to get bad diarrhoea, sickness and pains after taking them ?

Sensible answers only please.

Sensible
Rating
Those symptoms are not the usual side effects however, we all react slightly different from drugs. She should call her oncologist and talk to him/her.
I've been on it since September and I've had a lot of hot flashes, some mental fatigue, insomnia, sleep deprivation, nausea, leg pains but most symptoms seem to be improving now.

tarkarri
I hated the way Tamoxifen made me feel, nausea, hot flushes and general malaise.

After 12 months it was confirmed that I was post-menopausal and I was switched to Arimidex, which has simillar benefits, but caused me fewer side effects.

My oncologist suggested Vitamin E capsules assisted with the side effects for some patients, and I have found them of benefit.

azroadrunner05
My mother takes them. She was a little sick when she first started and she gets frequent muscle cramps, but hasn't had any problem with diarrhea. She has taken them for 3 years.

katy
Rating
i was part of trial for tamoxifen 18 years ago...so it works !
everyone had different symptons i did not have any side effects.

JOHN B
Rating
My Mum had them, no problems. They are "Magic" mum was cured and no further problems. Take care.

lily
Rating
My mum was on them but I dont recall her having those problems, have you a cancer care nurse you can talk to, as I would advise that.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy