Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Can anyone tell me a good reason to stay alive?
A really good reason, explain please....
Additional Details
I dont give a damn who cares or not, just give me a reason......

I want to quit smoking but I always seem to fail! Does anybody have any tips?
I want to quit smoking to save money and for the sake of my health but every time I give up i get paranoid and angry at the slightest thing! I think half of it is all in my head, I convince myself ...

Today is the first day of the rest of my life?

Can suicide ever be a rationally considered logical alternative...?
Most people contemplate suicide out of depression or fear or some extreme emotional condition. But what if someone wasn't being emotional, wasn't suffering any clinical or medical condition,...

I get pleasure out of hurting animals? Is that wrong?

Is it me or is life really hard.?
im 36 now and unfortunately im divorced and now without my home. I never thought it would be this hard financially, i get days when i feel so scared and alone. I dont have kiddies so im not tied down ...

I called upon the Lord to save me from my depression, but he hasn't. Why not?
Why won't God help me in my life anymore?
Additional Details
yes, I know I put this in the wrong section... however depression is ...

Do you answer the questioners that say they want to kill themselves or shy away?
personally i shy away, even though i want to help i am so afraid anything i say might trip them over the edge, wether positive or negative, it frghtens me that they might take what i say in the wrong ...

Will smoking weed cause any problems?
i haven't started but what if i just use it mildly/in moderation, don't get into the lifestyle, and stay productive? wouldn't it not cause any problems and actually be a good ...

I think im depressed but dont want to take meds?
I think im depressed but i dont want to take medications. Ive talked to different doctors and they all said its a stage im going thru but it must be a really long stage because ive been this way ...

Have I failed at life? (honest answers only)?
Please be honest, have I failed at life? Here's some info about me:
1. I'm extremely shy and have bad social anxiety, it makes it hard to talk to any people at all, order food at ...

Do You Think About Suicide ?
Do you think about suicide on a daily basis ? Are they Idle thoughts of escape or more ?...

What's the quickest way to off yourself?
what i have been doing isn't working or is not fast enough. please help me someone quick and easy. i don't own a gun yet....

What are you addicted to, not necessarily drugs, that you think you can't live without?
For me, it's books. When I run out of books to read I'll read anything. Also, my computer and internet. Just thinking about not having it is terrifying!
Additional Details

My best best best friend died. Please read.?
I'm 13. I've been best friends with this girl since I was 8 years old. On March 5th, my best friend died suddenly. She was just 15. How can I move on with my life. Because I know she doesn&#...

How much longer do i have to live by my parents rules??

Is cutting yourself really that bad???
ive been doing it for 5 years now...and i dont see the harm in ...

I have a very strange, kind of sick secret. is this realy a bad thing?
I have been thin all my life. I am very attractive. But then I had kids and put on a lot of wieght. I am fat and unattractive now. But here is the wierd sick thing. I secretly like being fat. sure I ...

I am ready to kill myself?
i constantly get made fun of. i get called fat i get called ugly and i don't even know what happy really is anymore. people call me fat to my face and i don't know what to say back. my &...

If you punch an arm or leg hard enough, could it break?
Or would it just leave a bad bruise?...

fireblood
How can i be happy ??

JeffE
Rating
Find what it is that makes you feel content.

nicky.x
Rating
find love

jenn03
Rating
well whenever I'm down i watch the news.. it really puts a spin on thing then i get to thinkin hey my problems cant be that bad... Or i eat a big bowl of ice cream!! :) cheer up!!

logic
marijuana

♥♠Miss Murder♥♠
Have Some cake and cookies , they always cheer me up
And put a big smile on ur face

mrs. nighs
Rating
i am happy when i cook and clean you can try it too

sulaiman s
Relax,take everything easy,be cool...

B U S Y
GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY

ѪEvil Inverted Glagolitic SpockѪ
First, it's OK not to be happy. The world is a cruel and harsh place, and terrible things happen to innocent people, those we love die, we die, and we have no idea whether or not there's any ultimate justice or life beyond this one; our plans go astray; we're weak, we fail in doing good. Looking at all that, it would be crazy not to have a little weltschmertz.

On the other hand, there's also beauty; there is love; people do great and amazing things under situations of oppression and adversity. We may not know if or why this is all worthwhile, but we're here, and I say as long as we're here, we have to keep searching. Happiness for me is in that search -- sometimes it's a painful and lonely enterprise, sometimes it's filled with joy and consolation.

Find your way to search for life's meaning. Get up, get out; experience more; read more; study more; love more; throw yourself into whatever beauty enthralls you. Life is tough, and you need to have courage.

Baller
Rating
av a w**k

Britnee Bee
try writing poema about how you feel. It works for me.

nikki w
Rating
ive been unhappy most of my life and always looked for other people to make me happy,it don't happen.take a good look at yourself inside,do things you like to do,be selfish,speak your mind,dont keep your feelings in or go outside & SCREAM it works for me GOOD LUCK XXX

TJ W
get a girl friend man

CHARLOTTE B
happiness, is for fools and children, what you need to aspire to and work towards is contentment and satisfaction, in your current life situation. Happiness is fleeting, however satisfaction and contentment is much longer lasting. This is achieved by feeling a sense of accomplishment in your life through work, by feeling useful and validated and also secure.

jude2918
Accept that it may not happen soon. Help others any way you can.

Figure out the best long term plan to help others. Start following it. Enjoy all the little pleasures along the way which do not cost anything. Do not try to buy it no matter what the cost. Do not try to ingest happy drugs. If you are really low seek professional help. Most things get better in months not years not hours.

Nikki H. the wizard
when you figure it out, will you let me know?

Xan
Rating
Burger King 99p menu will destroy any immunity to happiness you might have.

(as well as your health no doubt)

Lou
by realising that there are people out there who care alot about you and will be there when you need them.

sukhwinder b
Silly question, Happiness is the state of mind.

Ben
Rating
Exercise - your endorphins will make you happy...

gillen s
do stuff u like

woohoo
Rating
Probably be HAPPIER if get off the computer and do something constructive!

valerie
Rating
this always works for me watch some of your favourite comedies, mine is dumb & dumber & waynes world 2, they makes me cry, but in a happy way!

Sciman
Rating
1) Follow your conscience
2) Talk to people
3) Try to help one or more people

Angel
Rating
Do what you like and be with the people that make you happy. Or just be with people that complain alot and you will realize how lucky you are to not be them. That should make you happy. You can also help people, helping people in need makes you happy. Running can also make you happy.

PANTS ON FIRE
Rating
Stop wasting your time on the computor and go out and make some real, live friends.

Jessica M
Rating
Go to church and talk to God. I think the thought of heaven should make everyone happy.

jizzumonkey
Rating
Life is wot u make of it ...
it doesnt come to u , u have to go out there and find it !

Mommymonster
Rating
Seek the Lord Jesus.

MATTHEW 11
29 Take my YOKE upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For my YOKE is easy, and my burden is light.

TRANSLOPEDIA
Hunny, everything began with Power of The Mind. For those of you who have not heard of Napoleon Hill he was one of the early teachers of the power of the mind. The basic principle is that whatever your mind can imagine it can create. Achieving these values requires rationality and takes effort and skill. Two types of skills you can use are thinking skills and valuing skills.
How does it do this? What your mind thinks, sees, believes, feels is all sent to your subconscious mind power. it's great partner. Your Subconscious then works with the universe and creates your reality based on the messages that began in your mind. But its not enough to simply imagine it and then hope it happens. That's not the way it works. If you can imagine it you can achieve it but you need to know how to use the power of your mind. Your mind can create wonderful things for you if you know how to use it and how to send the right messages to your subconscious. Most people don't know how to do this. Instead, you go through life never really using the power of your mind.

Did you know that doctors now firmly believe that 75% of all sickness and disease start in the mind? 75-Percent! That's a very large amount. That means that 75% of all the people who are sick today -- are only sick because they did not know how to use their mind. Doctors will even tell you that most sickness and disease are caused by stress. This is another event that starts in the mind. Scientists have long said that we only use 10% of our mind. 10-percent that's it. Think of going through life only spending 10-percent of your salary? Could you do it? No! Yet you go through life only using 10% of your mind. That 10-percent is creating 75% of all sickness because we don't even know how to use it properly. Now imagine if you just used 10% of our mind correctly? What would happen? What would happen if we learned to use 90% of our mind correctly? The results would be astounding! Your mind is an incredible power but no one ever taught you how to use this power. Throughout your entire life you've been taught how to do everything but no one ever taught you how to use your mind. Creating Power teaches you how to use your the power of your mind. I'm not saying that if you work with the Creating Power System you'll start using all of your mind correctly. But I do know that you'll begin using the power of your mind to its full potential and that is enough to create the change you want. Would you drive a car if you didn't know how to drive? No. You would have someone teach you. Why then would you try to use the power of your mind when you don't know how? Yet you do it everyday and you get the results that you don't want. If you want to change your life. If you want to use your mind correctly and utilize all its power then you need the Creating Power System. And it's completely Guaranteed!

Remember... Creating Power System, Create Power.+

Best

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy