Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

I get pleasure out of hurting animals? Is that wrong?

Is it me or is life really hard.?
im 36 now and unfortunately im divorced and now without my home. I never thought it would be this hard financially, i get days when i feel so scared and alone. I dont have kiddies so im not tied down ...

I called upon the Lord to save me from my depression, but he hasn't. Why not?
Why won't God help me in my life anymore?
Additional Details
yes, I know I put this in the wrong section... however depression is ...

Do you answer the questioners that say they want to kill themselves or shy away?
personally i shy away, even though i want to help i am so afraid anything i say might trip them over the edge, wether positive or negative, it frghtens me that they might take what i say in the wrong ...

Will smoking weed cause any problems?
i haven't started but what if i just use it mildly/in moderation, don't get into the lifestyle, and stay productive? wouldn't it not cause any problems and actually be a good ...

I think im depressed but dont want to take meds?
I think im depressed but i dont want to take medications. Ive talked to different doctors and they all said its a stage im going thru but it must be a really long stage because ive been this way ...

Have I failed at life? (honest answers only)?
Please be honest, have I failed at life? Here's some info about me:
1. I'm extremely shy and have bad social anxiety, it makes it hard to talk to any people at all, order food at ...

Do You Think About Suicide ?
Do you think about suicide on a daily basis ? Are they Idle thoughts of escape or more ?...

What's the quickest way to off yourself?
what i have been doing isn't working or is not fast enough. please help me someone quick and easy. i don't own a gun yet....

What are you addicted to, not necessarily drugs, that you think you can't live without?
For me, it's books. When I run out of books to read I'll read anything. Also, my computer and internet. Just thinking about not having it is terrifying!
Additional Details

My best best best friend died. Please read.?
I'm 13. I've been best friends with this girl since I was 8 years old. On March 5th, my best friend died suddenly. She was just 15. How can I move on with my life. Because I know she doesn&#...

How much longer do i have to live by my parents rules??

Is cutting yourself really that bad???
ive been doing it for 5 years now...and i dont see the harm in ...

I have a very strange, kind of sick secret. is this realy a bad thing?
I have been thin all my life. I am very attractive. But then I had kids and put on a lot of wieght. I am fat and unattractive now. But here is the wierd sick thing. I secretly like being fat. sure I ...

I am ready to kill myself?
i constantly get made fun of. i get called fat i get called ugly and i don't even know what happy really is anymore. people call me fat to my face and i don't know what to say back. my &...

If you punch an arm or leg hard enough, could it break?
Or would it just leave a bad bruise?...

What do you miss about your childhood?
I miss all my legos......

What's the secret of happiness?
Serious answers please - I have suffered on and off with depression all my life, and never seem to able to enjoy my life and be happy with what I've got. How does everyone else manage it?...

I'm 19 and I still watch Telitubies.What is wrong with me?
I dont have children....

Why can't i stop skipping classes?
i just dont care about school anymore. i know when i dont go to class i'm going to get caught but i still do it. some times i just end up comming for one period. my mum knows i do it, and she ...

hemingway
Dropping out of school?
I don't want to drop out, i want to get through the next year and be happy that i've finished.
But sometimes i get really overwhelmed with everything and i just start to think "What's the point?" .
I have come so close to dropping out of school, and i'm scared that i will.

I am smart enough, i get good enough grades to at least pass.
But i have anxiety and panic problems and i get depressed alot.

i'm 16.
I don't know what to do?

Cruserrr
Do not drop out! You will regret it in the long run. You're already getting good grades so that's not the problem, and usually when people drop out, it is. I recommend going to a phsyciatrist for help dealing with your issues.
STAY STRONG AND STAY IN SCHOOL!
Don't give up on your future!

nima_babii
Rating
dont drop out its all worth it in the end and school opens the door for better opportunities for the future DONT QUIT!

Fluffanutter
Don't drop out...talk to your school councelor and they will work with you and help you get through this. THey can enroll you in a study group maby to help you study and get your work finished. Please don't drop out. You will definatly regret it in the long run!!

Marisa
Rating
don't drop out if you at least finish high school you can get much better jobs. im 16 to i know how you feel but it will pay off to finish and you'll get to graduate with all your friends. so dont drop out. =]

natan
Rating
ive thought about it too-but i dont think id do it
what has worked for me is to get my frustration out thru mountain biking and running

Never Again!
Rating
I'm 16 aswell, but i know its not too smart to drop out. Once you do, there's absolutely nothing you can do career-wise. I know school is hard but think of it this way, my goal is to graduate, move out into dorms, and PAAAAARTAY :P (while doing school stuff aswell... we'll see how that goes)
Good luck Brahhh!

sarah R
Don't drop out of school. You should to talk to a teacher or counselor that will help.

Rating
oh my gosh, just get through it. High School is designed to be lame on purpose, so you make it your goal to get out of there. College is actaully way cooler and you get to be alot more independent. Just get through it, you'll be glad you did. If you don't, you're going to end up having to go back when you're 20 with all the 35 year olds and you don't want to do that. When you go to apply for a job, a high school diploma looks waaayyyy better than a GED.

Yacashama
don't drop out! its not worth it. so when you get over whelmed, just calm down get some soothing music and lay down and calm down. it does help. or on a weekend go to a spa and get pampered! that always helps relieve stress! or just talk to someone about the way you feel. just please do not drop out!

inuyashahoty22
Rating
i know how you feel. i almost fail a class this semester and all my grades had droped, and i was haveing problems out side of school. Try to find a reson to go. i keep going for one class. even if you don't do graet just try to stay in school. one of my best friends droped out and he tells us all the time if any of us do he'd beat our ***! (heing going back next year too) fouces on your most enportened classes first, if your other grades drop an little, it will be ok you have time to bring them up still!

Kenzie E
Rating
Wutever u do DONT DROPOUT!!!!!It can ruine ur life.U cant get a good job then u cant feed ur family.Everytime u think about that tell urself that.Also tell ur parents that u dont want 2 dropout and if u try 2 make sure u dont.HOpe I could help!

wh
Rating
Be strong you can finish. You will feel worse if you do not get your degree. Talk with a professional. I had an eating disorder and depression during high school. It will get better, remember to stay away from people who bring you down.

Tr123
Rating
I'm going through the same as you expect for I'm not clever. I was really close to dropping out but think of it like this. You only have about a month left taking out the holidays and stuff. You might aswell just carry on doing it. I mean to do your exams and stuff because if you drop out you have to retake them at college and its expensive if your clever then just Grim and bear for the last little bit you have got left thats how i think of it but i have alot of time off school becuause i hate it so bad. Good luck!!!!!!!!! xxx

Donna B
Rating
Stay in school, and talk with a therapist about your anxiety and panic attacks, these are treatable conditions

Savanna
Rating
Dropping out isn't all its cracked up to be. You'll soon be even more stressed as you get older when you realize without a high school education at the very least, you can't get employed for squat.

looper35
-now a days it's good to have your grade 12 education,.
http://www.education.ca

gggsbaby
Talk to someone about it now, before it gets worse. Your parent's preferably, but if not them, a counselor, your pastor or just a friend. There are even websites where you can chat or get phone numbers of hotlines that can help you get the help you need.

www.teenhelp.org

Maybe this will help, I hope so. Hang in there, I promise, it's all worth it. Life does get better.

rojv
Rating
At the very least you should talk to the school counselor, maybe they can help you. They're really there for that reason. I don't know if you have a good relationship with your parents but you should talk to someone, maybe they can help you out professionally. Sometimes that age is very confusing and overwhelming but believe me you will get by it. Don't keep it inside though. You have your whole life ahead of you, get this out of the way and it will make you stronger. Good Luck and smile.

Rachel
Rating
School is very important and while anxiety and stress are part of the process, they can be reduced. Manage your time wisley. Study as much as you can and dont worry. Stop putting stressn on yourself and tell others to stop putting stess on you. I dont know if this helps, but i recently heard a statistic that people who get a high school diploma will make three times as money as dropouts. I think that dropping out of school is the worst thing you can do. There is a point to school and while you might not realize it know, it will really get you far. Go to school, and go to college. DONT DROP OUT!

schaddalack
i would see a psychologist, it could be psychological. It may be something wrong with the brain

♥Rayyhol♥
psychiatrist
counselors
organizers
planners
any of these would help you out
@ least a little bit

dimples
Rating
dont drop out. even though you feel overwelmed now imagine if you drop out and then cant find a job later in your life. you wont have any money and then imagine how overwelmed youll be. i know its hard but i swear it will pay off in the end. just take some time for your self. even if its just sitting in a quitet room or readin. i promise you youll be happy you stayed and you wont regret it!!!

♥Jennifer Jeter
Rating
Hi. I'm going through the same thing sort of, but I can't drop out because I'm not even in high school yet. I have OCD and anxiety in school buildings in my town because of something that happened to me in elementary school, which scarred me for life, and now I can't even enter that building again. Now, as I'm in middle school, with people who I dont fit in with really, basically because i get along with older people, and other reasons, I have a lot of feelings of flashbacks ect. I am smart, I have an A- average, and I can't drop out. I'm seeking help at other schools, that have more advantage. I would suggest you talk to someone, ask for help with school counselors and find the help you need. Once you get out, you are free. Be thankful that you dont have another 6 years like me..........I wish you luck....

♥ Jennifer...

toxic_rock_angel
Don't drop out. I did when I was 14 and now I can't go to uni like all my friends. Just stick it out. Tell yourself you can do it. Talk to your teachers, it is their job to make sure you do well.

Marie
Rating
don't drop out, you can make it through. talk to your doctor or someone else that you can trust and let them help you. Don't let depression screw up your future.
good luck

dinko_osms
stick it to the man, just do it AFTER high school when you have some time between that and college. That diplomas your only good chance to a better life

Ross C
Rating
dont drop out. many places wont hire people who have not graduated high school. the salary for a high school graduate is a lot more than a drop out (on average)

jean7oga5
Rating
Don't drop out cause if you do, you won't have a good job

Lily Pie
Rating
Don't drop out, I get that you are feeling overwhelmed, but if you drop out now, even though you are smart and all, then it will just make the rest of your life harder.

sup?
Rating
trust me, don't drop out, not that i have
but, it'll get you way better jobs!!

softballcatch124
Rating
go to a therapist and dont drop out!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy