Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

How long will it take for my toenail to grow back?
Okay, so heres the thing... I was playing soccer and some obese girl stomped on my foot. It hurt really bad, when I got home I took off all my stuff and my toe really hurt. In the next few days my ...

Have you ever rode in a ambulance? If so for what?
I have a couple of times one last year when I flipped backwards over my pool trying to catch a ball and wacked my head on a rock and fence. It was a 4 foot fall. I remeber when I was in the ambulance ...

Who cuts rings off your finger when they become too tight?

I tore my ankle ligiments 6 months ago and im still in pain what should i do?

Is my ankle broken?
it is swoolen and is very painful to the touch!!! help ...

Colar Bone Break??
how long does it take for a Colar Bone to heal after being broken?...

After sustaining a herniated disc in the lower back, how long does it take for pain to radiate down the leg?
I have 2 herniated discs in my back (L5/S1, L4). I've been injured w/o specific treatment for the discs for a year. It took 3 1/2 months for pain to go from my back to my leg (w/glute and hip ...

How do you know?
How do you know when a puncture wound is getting infected? Be specific......

Is there a difference between a "fractured bone" and a "broken bone"? Or can they be used synonymously?
Please list reference... Thanks a bunch....

Has anyone ever been to a&e; and then felt better?
i did it earlier after smashing into a tree on a swing!..i was sure i'd smashed my pelvis and had done internal damage but apparently i've just bruised it!!i feel like i wasted everyones ...

How can i break my ankel??
ok i kinnda told everyone i broke my ankel so i need to brakeit quick!! plz help

p.s i cant find any hammers
Additional Details
ik what ur saying but i need to brake it just ...

How do i know if my finger is broken?
playing tackle football i hurt my pinky finger at some point.. it's very uncomfortable and is turning a little black near the nail... doesn't hurt if i don't move it only when i try to ...

Please help i need to know this very soooooooon?
I need to know if your stomach is as big as your fist??...

Am i ok - i was running for the bus........?
my ankle twisted and i fell now it hurts to walk and i cant bend my foot backward. not that i cant move my foot where it's connected to my ankle but i can't curl my foot backward. i'm ...

Health`apart from`the big C`Whats`the biggest & Longest`PAIN`uv ever`Suffered?

Got Hit In The Eye Need Some Help?
I was bouncing a tennis ball (not hard) and it just hit me square in the eye. It hurt for a while and it was hard to open it.

Its right in the eye not alittle below or above and if it hit ...

Wrist Pain?
For several days now I've had pain in my wrist--it's sort of a sharp ache that comes and goes, without any particular movement involved. I don't remember twisting or falling on it ...

How many people are killed each year by falling coconuts?

Additional Details
According to George Burgess, director of the International Shark Attack File housed at the University of Florida, coconuts kill about 150 people a year—that’s 15 ...

Do u crack your knuckles??
i pop mine and can't stop....i can like go a day sometimes not but i find my self cracking them again.....why do people do this?? why do they crack their knuckles or any other bone in the body??...

If you hit your head really hard can it leave a permanent lump? or is it just a tumour growing on my head?
About 3 years ago i was riding my bike turned around and accidently rode into a steel pole and severely hurt my head I was concussed from it anyway.. 3 years later now ive still got this lump on my ...

butterflyharmon
If you really sprained your foot would u be able to walk normally on it?
I have a girl that is staying with me who "claims" she sprained her ankle 2 days ago i never seen her limp etc now that my minivan is off the road she keeps saying she has foot problems. she is suppose to leave the house everyday to look for work or whatever i personally dont like her but my fiancee is helping out his friend with a place to stay so she came with the package. i dont believe she sprained her ankle. what do u think?

tysgrandma99
Rating
yes.but you can see the foot is swelled up. if she can not look for a job,take her to any hospital,,,,they have forms that they fill out to have you apply foe temporary medical and the price goes by your income,,so you do not want the darling to suffer,and if she refuses tell her out..good mooching...........

Dirty D
Rating
Well it sounds more to me like she has a problem with her butt. You see she has a hole in it and she thinks if she doesn't keep sitting on it her insides will all fall out. It's a very common problem. Usually being kicked out of a house is all the treatment needed though.

And in the future tell your fiancee to be a little more cautious about "helping out" an old friend.

Precious Gem
I am not sure what all of your question consists
of but I'll try and answer the first part.
No, if you sprain your ankle you can not walk on it
'normally'. It takes a few days to heal depending
on how bad it is injured. Plus the ankle needs to be wrapped or support some how and the person needs
to stay off the ankle for a while. Sounds like some one is telling an untruth. (lie)

Jojo
Sprained ankle / foot hurts like hell and it can take up to 3 weeks for you to start walking normally - but your ankle will still be sore. If she is walking normal after 2 days, let me tell you, she must think you guys were born yeserday (no insult intended).

I know this because I sprained my ankle over 10 years ago and to this day, i have to be careful when I do a step class or something because I feel that it can sprain again at any time.

SWM 38 _4_ YOUNG GF
YEAH , SOUNDS LIKE SHE IS FRAUD, I PERSONALITY WOULD MAKE HER LEAVE AND YOUR FINANCE IS SUPPORTING HER , I WOULD BECAREFUL , SOMETIMES FRIENDS ARE MORE THAN WHAT THEY ARE CUT OUT TO BE , I COULD NOT TRUST HIM OR HER ..SORRY !!

Marilyn B
Rating
She would have to have an awfully high tolerance for pain. Also, you should be able to note some swelling and maybe bruising. A true sprain is the stretching or partial tearing of the capsule or ligaments of the ankle joint.

hunter
If she has sprained her ankle or foot then you will see swelling and it will more then likely have bruising on it,,, I know this for a fact cause i have had my ankle sprained several times and couldnt walk on it but then if its just alittle sprained you would still see her limping cause it hurts like hell,,, I think she is mooching off you and you need to tell her to go and have it checked out and if she refuses then tell her to get out,,, trust me i have had a best friend well i thought she was my friend at the time that we let her move in with us cause she was having a hard time and she was the biggest mooch that i have ever saw,, also you need to be very careful cause this so called friend of mine ran a 1,000.00 dollar phone bill up in one month.. so you just need to be very causious about who you let live with you I hope this helps and good luck with getting her to get out and getting a job cause she sounds very lazy,,, but just have a back bone and tell her to get a job or she has to find some place else to live,,,

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, June 11, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy