Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Is this alot i have eaten today?
i feel realy upset because i ate alot, i'm on my period though but i keep snacking, today i ate; is this too much and just because of one day will i gain weight tommorow?
(i'm going to ...

Is it possible to lose 30 pounds in a month?
Please be honest and please don't tell me that it's not possible cause I believe it is I just need a second opinion and can you tell me how, I took a BMI and it said that i'm obese for ...

I need to lose weight!!?
i am 5ft 4and weigh 148lbs. just a year ago i weighed 110lbs, but so much stress and unfortunate events have turned me into an emotional eater. i really need to stop gaining and get healthy and fit ...

Does anybody know an easy way to lose weight?
not that i'm fat or anything but i juss need to kno okay maybe i am a lil but i need a summer bod asap!...

How do you get rid of sweet cravings??

Additional Details
i dont buy the sweets- my family eats really unhealthy so sweets and junk are always around me. sometimes it gets ...

Is it healthy to go one week eating nothing but fruits and vegetables.?
i'm not fat or anything, but i do eat a lot of unhealthy juke food (mostly fastfoods).
i'm sure that i may look good on the outside, but it may not be good on the inside. ...

Im 12 and need to loose weight?
wat pills could i take LEGALLY take to gain muscle and loose wait look at this page

http://www.trinibusiness Details
i weigh 275...

Yesterday i ran a marathon on a treadmill totally naked, and barefoot. now my feet hurt. what do i do?

I'm 5'10 and I weigh 145 lbs. is that fat??
What weight would be good??
Additional Details
My body is all proportioned but i have really long legs ...

Does thinking burn calories?
i've been wondering, does thought burn calories?...

How can I stop eating junk food?
Whenever I'm hungry or bored I always seem to eat some type of junk food. I can't seem to stop myself, and it's making me fat. For exampIe, my uncle just came round with some chocolate ...

Im really short.?
Ok so im really short.
14 years old and 5'0
does drinkimg milk work?
if it does
how many cups do i need to drink in a day?...

Am I wayy to skinny.????
I am 12 years old and I read another question & it said to check your BMI & it said that normal was 18.5-24.9 but I am 13.6 woaahhhh rightt!!!!...

Losing weight by not eating?
If I stop eating for about 3 weeks or 2. How much weight will I lose?...

Whats a good lunch for someone on a diet?
hmmmm??...

How tall r u?

Additional Details
just askin cos im only 4'9'' just wanted to know if there are any of u out there ...

3 days without food?
my friend said he went 3 days without food and said he lost 10 pounds
would i really lose that much ...

People say im too skinny and need to put on wieght... i disagree... why do they say this? im 6st and 12yrs...?
im confused, more than skinny i want to lose weight, my percent bodt fat is 15%... thats well high all my mates are 9%
Additional Details
to that person down there dont tell me to grow ...

Poll:What Size Clothes Are You?
Aloha :D
I was just wondering what size clothes you are!
Also what Country you live in and how old you are..
Just Want To See Random Results lol

Also with the size i only ...

Ok importanttt!!!!!!10points...
how much weight can i lose in 4days with out eating?!!!
Additional Details
i am 16 and i want to get buzzed at a party or drunk, at one that i am having!!!...

teh_pwner
Protein shake recipes?
Anyone know some home made, low-calorie, protein shake recipes? I just want to know so I can make them at home because they're really expensive.

generationZ
get the large whey protein container , not soy, they can be cheap at walmart. don't add banana, its too carb filled, use strawberry's blueberries, kiwi, and blend.

spidermans girl
Rating
Fat-free plain yogurt with any fruit or combination of fruit you enjoy and a scoop of protein powder in the blender is fantastic for you and tastes amazing.

slys114
Rating
Buy the basic protein powder made by MRM...their low-carb vanilla is a great base to start with. It's low calorie and low carb and not expensive.($23.00 online for a big ol' tub) With this base you can create any flavor you want.
Since you're looking for low cal, I'd stay away from juices and just use non-fat milk and fruit. But if you opt for juice, here's a great smooth:
1 scoop MRM vanilla
1 banana
6 oz orange juice
1 tbl peanut butter
ice cubes

Blend till ice is crushed and blended! mmmmmmmmm yum!

Sancira
Rating
STRAWBERRY BANANA FROST MILK SHAKE

1 scoop Anywhey protein powder
¼-½ packet of sugar-free strawberry Carnation instant breakfast
½ banana and 1-2 fresh or frozen strawberries
2-3 ice cubes
1 cup 1%, skim, Lactaid, Rice, or Soy milk
http://www.lifebridgehealth.org/sinaibody.cfm?id=3876

jfinney91
Get some protein powder, skim milk, banana, flax seed, almond butter, strawberries and/or blueberries and blend together. You have the perfect mix of fat, carbs and protein. Makes as a really good meal replacement when you don't have time to eat.

vickster
My brother uses some kind of shake he gets from the mail,he said it works Its called Whey Protein (something like that),label was tooken off though i can remember it)

jitu.lakhani@btinternet.com
Hmm- shakes are important at all times of the day but mainly:

1) Before lifting
2)After lifting
3)Before bed

Try these ideas:

You can try blending fat free yogurt and skimmed milk/ low fat yogurt and 1%/semi skimmed milk- this is good at all three times.

Maybe try mixing skimmed milk powder with skimmed/semi skimmed milk/1% to make "Double Strength" milk-twice as many nutrients but less volume. Again,good at all three times.

Light/fat free cottage cheese blended with 1% or skimmed milk for a good drink before bed that doesn't taste as boring or as lumpy as pure cottage cheese.

Raw pastuerised egg whites/egg yolks + whites mixed with semi skimmed/1%/skimmed milk.

There are many varieties of ingredients you can make- just see how thick the consistency of the shake is and note down its nutritional value according to the amount of the ingredients put in.

You can even go for food such as yogurt,cottage cheese, plain omlettes,chicken breast.Maybe you could even try substituting the milk in the shakes with soya milk (I personally have never tried mixing soya and dairy so that's the only reason it wasn't listed above).

Remember that you can tweak these ideas according to your goals- if you want to lose weight then stick to as low fat as possible, if you want to be anabolic and build muscle then maybe higher fat is a good option. Remember that you shouldn't really have a lot of fat before/after a workout as the blood flow would go into fat digestion as a priority rather than muscle build. Maybe you can add some simple sugars (not table sugar-glucose powder) to make it a post-workout weight gainer. You can also bump up the fat and protein by adding powdered/finely ground nuts and make a meal replacement. I don't really eat fruit but you can try add some if you wish.Cocoa powder is good too-it has a good amount of protein,carbs AND good fat. Splenda/sucralose is a good sweetner if you want to go low calorie.

The reason protein shakes and weight gainers are recommended as powders are that they can easily be transported and mixed with water-no need to keep them refrigerated. Whey protein is basically powdered yogurt and casien is basically powdered cottage cheese so don't worry-it's nothing dodgy. Don't forget that shakes are ideal to get your protein requirements quickly without getting extra calories from food/feeling too full up on whole food- shakes have a LOT of their protein absorbed.

tvanwie@sbcglobal.net
Rating
Trader Joe's Soy Protein Powder (unflavored) 1 scoop
Frozen Mixed Berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
1 packet of RaspBerry Emergen-C
1/2 cup of water.

Blend. Add Splenda or a tsp of sugar if you think you need it.

Very good, very healthy.

NE-NE
Rating
Ok i am a weight loss trainer... You should try the Vita-Mix and in the book it gives you all kinds of recipes.. On avg it cost $365 but i have lost over 40 pounds in the bast 2 months

Clandor
Rating
1. On Track Breakfast Special
• One scoop of Green and Lean Berry blast powder
• 1 cup of your favorite juice
• ½ - 1 cup of your choice of berries
• 2 ice cubes

2. Tropical Delight
• 1 scoop of Strawberry protein powder
• 1 cup of mixed berries (blueberries, raseberries, strawberries etc)
• 1 cup of orange juice
• 4 ice cubes

3. Mr. T
• 2 scoops of chocolate protein powder
• 3 egg whites (Raw)
• 1 banana
• 2 cups of soymilk
• 4 ice cubes

4. Sweet Heaven
• 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
• 1 tsp of peanut butter or almond butter
• 1 tsp honey
• 1 tsp of coacoa powder
• 1 banana
• 1 cup of non-fat soymilk
• 4 ice cubes

5. Vanilla Ice Ice Baby
• 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
• 1 cup of vanilla soy milk
• 1/2 banana (frozen)
• ½ cup of cold water
• 1 tsp of flaxseed oil
• 4 ice cubes

6. Church Street Fruit Blast
• 1 scoop of strawberry protein powder
• 1 banana (frozen)
• 1 cup of berries of your choice
• 1 tsp honey
• 1 cup of your favorite juice

7. The Flush
• 1 scoop of Green and Lean Berry Blast
• 1 cup of blueberries
• 4 ice cubes
• 1 tbsp of grinded flaxseed
• 1 cup of water

8. Teresa’s Treat
• 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
• 1 tbsp of almond butter
• 1 banana
• 1 cup of no-fat soy milk
• 2 ice cubes

9. Over-slept no time for breakfast
• 1 scoop of protein powder
• 1 water bottle
• Fill water bottle to the top with favorite juice
• shake and go!

10. Create You Own Shake
1-2 scoops of protein powder
NOW ADD ANY OR ALL INGREDIENTS BELOW, IT’S YOUR STOMACH
Ice
Fruit(s)
Honey
Flaxseed oil or grinded seeds
Nuts
Raw eggs
Base – water, juice,soymilk or regular milk,

*Blend all shakes for 30 – 60 seconds.

Quick tips:
• All shakes are made with soy delicious protein powder or Green and Lean – berry blast or tropical fruit flavor
• Peel the banana and freeze it in a zip lock bag. This makes the process easy from freezer to shake.
• Frozen fruit adds a tasty thickness to your shake
• If shake is to thick add water slowly

xgogogrlx
Rating
It sounds nasty but Fruit and egg yoke

SID~U.S.M.C.
if you looking to lose weight freeze pineapple chunks and mix with on Vanilla protein , pine apple burns fat like you don't believe , gain weight freeze fresh bananas and blend with peanut butter and milk and chocolate and protein

designerfab090
Rating
simple! you can just add either yogurt and milk, or just ice. you can add any fruit you like (i like strawberries, bananas, and blueberries) you can buy the powdered protein at GMC and stores like that. sometimes i even add a little vanilla to add flavor. they are super good, super healthy, and super easy!

Cc
8 oz of skim milk 25 grams of whey protein. That's 33 g protein w/ no fat. You can stir it up easily. Or put it in a blender with ice and banana and other fruits if you want a smoothie type shake. You can get whey protein @ Target or GMC or any place like that. It costs a lot but it lasts a long time so it is worth it. Me and My mom make smoothies every morning as well. We make it with two cups of any flavor of yoplait yogurt, a banana, 25 grams of whey protein, and 1/4 cup of water. Experiment with the smoothie a little then you'll decide what kind of yogurt you like in it, whether you like chocolate or vanilla whey protein (we use vanilla) Hope this helps!

Yuma
Rating
Low-Carb Breakfast Shake Recipe - High-Protein Low-Carb Sugar-Free
Ingredients:

1 cup coffee, cold (can use instant coffee and water to taste)
1 scoop low carb protein powder (I used "Designer Protein" for my calculations), vanilla or chocolate
1/2 cup coconut milk
2 Tablespoons Flax Seed Meal (or see above)
Sweetener to taste (I like liquid forms of Splenda - no carbs)
3-4 ice cubes
Preparation:

Blend it all up together. You can do it in a shaker cup if you don't care about it being thicker or don't want to wash the blender.

thats what i could find

Amiliya H
Rating
First grind up some multi vitamins with the back of a spoon throw that in the blender with some fat fee yogurt and strawberries than, i know this part sounds wierd but do your thing over the blender and try to blow your biggest load in there. Blend it up and enjoy!

C Maldini
Rating
You are actually better of buying the ready made stuff becoz they seem xspensive but the amount you get lasts long and if you compare it to the ingredients in the home made recipes it works out less to buy the powdered stuff than is does to make it at home.

Brandon C
Berries & Cream Shake
Ingredients:
1 Scoop Of Vanilla
1 Scoop Of Ice
1 Lil Can Of Pineapple Juice (cook with boiling water)
1 Handful Of Mixed Berries
Blend and enjoy!

Banana Bread Shake
Ingredients:
2 scoops
1 Banana
1/2 Cup Quaker Oatmeal (cook with boiling water)
3/4 Cup Kellogg's Bran Flakes
1 Bottle of water
Sugar, Brown Sugar or Artificial Sweetener to taste
Blend and enjoy!

Banana Protein Shake
Ingredients:
30g Protein Powder (plain or vanilla)
1 medium to large banana
8 oz. light Soy Milk
1 TBSP Linseed, Soy and Almond Mixture
1 tsp Golden Syrup
Few drops vanilla essence/extract
3-4 cubes ice
1 TBSP low fat natural yoghurt (optional depending on diet)
Throw into blender for several minutes. Solid filling shake with zero fat and PLENTY of energy. Great as a meal replacement or after workout snack.!

Orange Vanilla Shake
Ingredients:
Mix 2 scoops of Vanilla Protein Powder
8 oz. Orange Juice
4-5 ice cubes
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
½ banana
2-3 frozen strawberries
2 packets of sweetener
This will get your taste buds going!

Berry Good Shake
Ingredients:
Mix 2 scoops of Raspberry Yogurt and protein powder
4 strawberries
15 blueberries
16 ounces of nonfat milk
1.2 cup of ice cubes.
It is so good that you should serve it with a little umbrella in it!

Protein-Carb Almond Blast
Ingredients:
Mix 2 Scoops of Vanilla Meal
10-12 oz of skim milk
1.2 cup of dry oatmeal
1.2 cup of raisins
12 shredded almonds
1 tbsp of peanut butter.
It's like pudding!

Strawberry Nut Shake
Ingredients:
Mix 2 Scoops of Vanilla Isolean
1 cup of fat-free strawberry yogurt
6 shredded macadamia nuts.

Plum Ice Shake
Ingredients:
Mix 2 scoops of Vanilla meal
1 ripe plum (pitted) juice of 1 lemon
16 ounces of ice water
1.2 cup of ice cubes.

Peppermint Oatmeal Shake
Ingredients:
Mix 2 scoops of Alpine Milk Chocolate Protein Delight
1 cup sugar free vanilla ice cream
1 cup oatmeal
2 cups non-fat milk
1.2 cup water
a splash of peppermint extract!

Chocolate Coffee Shake
Ingredients:
Mix 2 scoops of Alpine Milk Chocolate Protein Delight
1 cup of skim milk
5 ice cubes
1 cup of water
1 spoonful of instant coffee!
Tastes like a gourmet concoction!

Plum-Lemon Cooler
Ingredients:
2 scoops vanilla flavor powder
1 ripe plum, pitted
juice of 1 lemon
1 tablespoon multi-vitamin powder
16 ounces ice water
1/2 cup ice cubes

Wild Berry Boost
Ingredients:
2 scoops vanilla flavor whey protein powder
8 raspberries
4 strawberries
15 blueberries
16 ounces nonfat milk
1/2 cup ice cubes

Peanut Butter Chocolate Truffle
Ingredients:
2 scoops chocolate flavor whey protein powder
1 teaspoon creamy peanut butter
16 ounces nonfat milk
1/2 cup ice cubes

Creatine Catalyst
Ingredients:
2 scoops vanilla flavor whey protein powder
5 Granny Smith apples
5 grams (one teaspoon) Creapureä £reatine powder
1/2 cup ice cubes

Peanut Brittle Protein Shake
This is a delicious favorite I discovered quite by accident as I sat staring at my "boring" vanilla protein powder and wanting something sweet. This mimics peanut brittle only in taste. It won't send your blood sugar soaring and it's a fun way to get in some healthy unsaturated fat.
Ingredients:
2 scoops vanilla protein
1 tbsp sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix, dry
1 tbsp natural peanut butter, chunky
8 oz. cold water or lowfat milk.
3-6 ice cubes
Directions:
Add all ingredients to blender, blend, and serve. I like to add the peanut butter in last so it stays a little chunky, just like the peanut brittle it is replacing.
Nutritional Information for added ingredients (excludes milk & protein powder):
Per Serving:
Calories - 108
Carbs - 6 g
Protein - 4g
Fat - 8 g
Fiber - 1g

These are just some of the many great shakes on this great website that i found!

Dark A
Egg (white part) , beef and chicken have plenty of protein dude

wynner01
I get Whey powder in bulk at Costco, Wallmart have good deals also.

Many things can be added for an excellent drink.
Basic.
8oz milk
4 ice cubes
1 scoop whey powder
1/4 can juice

Add fruit as you want
1/2 banana
1/2 apple
handful of berries
strawberries
pear
etc. ( one or two at most)

Add ice cream and/or rolled oats (2oz)
add water to get the consistency you want.

Experiment...you will probably find many tasty things to add.
Just remember not to add too much of any one ingredient or you may ruin the recipe.

Enjoy in good health.

Jungle Luv
Rating
I have been on a raw vegan diet for quite some time now and i have noticed a huge change in my muscle tone from eating such healthy foods. I eat very little protein but tons of raw fruits and vegetables ...like tons and it provides you with more than enough nutrients to build muscle ..protein bonds are hard to digest. Plants are amazing for you. BUT you still should get some protein so here is what i do.

2 bigcups of leafy greens....kale, spinach, beet greens, cabbage.
1 cup of sprouted grains....sunflower, pea, alfa alfa ect.
1 banana
1 apple
1 or 2 plums.
1 big table spoon of flax seed (raw and whole)
2 big table spoons of raw hulled hemp seeds
some type of mineral rich sea plant like dulse, spirulina, wakame.

first soak the seeds in water for a few hours (or grind them in a coffee grinder.....add the powder to one cup of water in your blender....add all the other ingredients and blend till smooth. Drink slowly within 1 hour of your workout. Bee pollen is also a great complete protein.

Sarah
Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter Supreme:

(Lean Mass Gain)

12 oz. water

4 ice cubes
1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream

1 tablespoon natural peanut butter

2 scoops chocolate protein powder

and

Frozen Chocolate Banana

(Lean Mass Gain)

12 oz. Water

4 to 5 ice cubes

1 banana

1 tablespoon heavy cream

2 scoops chocolate protein powder

steventhetaxman
Go to GNC and get yourself a large container of whey protein,

the best mix that i used to use when weightlifting was:
2 Servings of protein
1/2 packet of fat free swiss miss (hot chocolate mic)
enough water for the two servings of protein

The mix tastes just like chocolate milk. I used to look forward to drinking it after a work out.

skatie
Rating
try bananas and peanut butter!taste good!and healthy!

spearofheaven
Rating
I HAVE NEVER SEEN SO MANY HORRIBLE ANSWERS TO ONE QUESTION!!! -- WHAT IS WITH ALL OF THESE NON-ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTION?!!
======================================...
Anyway, here are some yummy recipes for you:

DOUBLE DELUXE CHOCOLATE FUDGE
mix one chocolate protein supplement according to directions. Then, add one packet of Swiss Miss fat free and or
sugar free hot cocoa mix and three ice cubes. Blend at high speed for 45 seconds.

COOKIES AND CREAM
- mix one vanilla or chocolate protein supplement according to directions. Next, add four drops of peppermint
extract and three ice cubes. Blend at high speed for 45 seconds. Then, add four low fat chocolate Nilla wafers,
blend at low speed for 10 seconds.

FROZEN FRUIT DREAM
mix one vanilla protein supplement according to directions with 3/4 water and 1/3 orange juice. then add 1/2 ripe
banana, three frozen strawberries and three ice cubes. Blend at high speed for 45 seconds.

NANA SPLIT
mix one vanilla or chocolate protein supplement according to directions. Next, add 1/2 ripe banana, 1/4 cup
chopped pineapple, three frozen strawberries and three ice cubes. Blend at high speed of 45 seconds.

CHOCOLATE MINT MOCHA
mix one chocolate protein supplement according to directions. Then, add 1 1/2 Tbsp. of General Foods Coffees
Swiss Mocha sugar free, fat free instant coffee, 4 drops of peppermint extract and three ice cubes, Blend at high
speed for 45 seconds.

KEY LIME PIE
mix one vanilla protein supplement according to directions. Next, add two tablespoons frozen lime juice, one
graham cracker (four small squares) and three ice cubes. blend at high speed for 45 seconds.

CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CUP
mix one chocolate protein supplement according to directions. Then add one tablespoon of all natural peanut
butter and 3 ice cubes. Blend at high speed for 45 seconds.

CINNAMON ROLL SUPREME
mix one vanilla protein supplement according to directions. next, add 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon, 1 tsp. fat free
Butter Buds, and three ice cubes. Blend at high speed for 45 seconds.

PROTEIN CUP OF JOE
mix one vanilla or chocolate protein supplement with 50% prepared decaf coffee and 50% skim milk. Next add 2
tsp of sugar free coca and 3 ice cubes. Blend at high speed for 45 seconds.

BROCCOLI SOUP
MAKES THREE SERVINGS. 1 1/2 CUPS OF CHOPPED BROCCOLI, 1/4 CUP chopped onion, 1 cup chicken
broth, fat free,1/2 cup of grated fat free cheese (cheddar or Swiss), 2 cups skim milk, 2 Tbs. cornstarch, dash of
pepper, three scoops of designer Protein (natural flavor). Boil vegetables and broth in large saucepan. Reduce heat
and cover until tender (about 10 minutes). Add milk, pepper and cornstarch. Stir until soup thickens. Remove
from heat and add cheese, stirring until melted. Cool, then add Designer Protein.

ORANGE DREAMS
mix one vanilla protein supplement according to directions, less 2 ounces of liquid. Then add 2 ounces of no pulp
orange juice, 1/4 teaspoon of orange sugar free Tang and three ice cubes. Blend at high speed for 30 seconds.

VANILLA- MAPLE DRINK
mix one vanilla protein supplement according to directions. Next add one teaspoon of pure maple extract and 3
ice cubes. Blend at high speed for 30 seconds.

LEMON CRYSTAL
Mix one vanilla protein supplement according to directions, substituting water with crystal light lemon flavored
drink. Next add three ice cubes blend at high speed for 30 seconds.

RASPBERRY TEA CHILLER
mix one vanilla protein supplement according to directions substituting water with sugar free raspberry flavored
fruit tea. next add 1/2 teaspoon of rum flavoring and three ice cubes, blend at high speed for 30 seconds.

PROTEIN PUDDING
mix one vanilla protein supplement with approximately two ounces less liquid than directions call for. next add
three tablespoons of your favorite sugar free fat free instant pudding and five ice cubes. Blend at high speed for 60
seconds.

ORANGE PUDDING
3 ounces of boiling water 1 1/2 teaspoons (2/3 envelope) orange flavored sugar free gelatin, 7 ounces of sugar free
tang and your protein powder. Mix well and chill.

SLUSH RECIPES

designing your own- Mixing instructions pour 6 oz of fluid into a measuring cub add ice until fluid line reaches 12
oz marker. pour ice mixture into blender add flavoring and protein powder. blend on low speed 2 to 3 seconds
with quick pulses, then blend on high speed until tio mixture is the consistency of a slush.

RASPBERRY SLUSH
6 oz of sugar free raspberry flavored fruit tea and ice to 1/2 teaspoon of rum flavoring and protein powder. Blend
and serve.

HOT BEVERAGES

COCOA
mix 1 teaspoon of cocoa to 2 packet of equal sweetener, a dash of cinnamon and9 ox of water to chocolate or
vanilla protein powder.

PEPPERMINT COCOA
1 teaspoon of cocoa, 1 teaspoon of chocolate flavoring 1/8 teaspoon of peppermint extract, a dash of cinnamon and
3 packets of equal sweetener to 9 oz of water and vanilla or ch

tspicegrl
Rating
Get some protein powder, skim milk, banana, flax seed, almond butter, strawberries and/or blueberries and blend together. You have the perfect mix of fat, carbs and protein. Makes as a really good meal replacement when you don't have time to eat.

jdrumming
I don't know a way to make a protien shake without protien powder if that's what you are referring to.

But my favorite simple shake is to use vanilla flavored protien powder, ice, splenda and a little chocolate syrup. Yum.

ALi J
Rating
best thing to use is WHEY PROTEIN you can buy a whole jar of it for like $20 at walmart, mix it with MILK and BANNANS!

It works trust me!

Jim L
Ingredients:
Whey protein powder
Fat free milk
1/2 banana
One cup of frozen fruit (strawberries, etc.)
Water
4 ice cubes
Blend milk and powder, then add frozen fruit and banana and blend more. Add water if needed to get the consistency you want.

Awon
Rating
Dude you can buy a 5 1b jug of weigh protein for $30. That's pretty cheap. Check the Vitaminne Shoppe Brand Body tech.

Scott Bull
Rating
In the long run, they're not that costly, and it'd be far more efficient to buy some tubs of Met-Rx, perhaps check with the retailer to see if you can get a bulk, (no pun intended) discount.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy