Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

600 mg of Ibuprofren.. is this dangerous to take every 6 hrs?
Hi, Im having some extreme wisdom tooth pain.. Im due to have it extracted next week of thursday..
my question is ; Is it dangerous to take ibuprofren 600mg every 6 hrs?
this is what I ...

What will u do if u know u will die tomorrow?

What is better?
what makes more money a nurse or dentist?...

Hot pink and black braces?
im havivg braces on soon carnt wait but will hot pink and black look good for a teen with brown hair and brown eyes !...

How come one of my teeth is dark?
my 2 front teeth, one of them is normal and the other one is dark....like the whole teeth looks shaded....it dont ...

Will a Retainer Straighten My Teeth?
I am the age of 29, and I am trying to get a better smile, but I hate that one of my front teeth overlap the other by a little bit. I was wondering if I could wear a retainer instead of braces to ...

The NHS why is it in so much trouble. (UK)?
I have been reading the Sunday newspaper today (The People) and it gives a disturbing report on the state of the NHS

Operations being cancelled
Wards being closed
Long waiting ...

My tooth aches when hot/cold touches it....?
I have fillings in just about every tooth surrounding the area of pain...I went to the dentist, had xrays....then he tells me he doesn't see anything that would be causing pain....then suggests I...

Who has had a root canal and is it as bad as it sounds?
I hate the dentist - I play hockey, rugby and football so I don't mind getting smacked, punch or kicked but for some reason I get anxiety even thinking about going to the dentist. That drill ...

Is grinding your teeth at night caused by drinking to much pop?
if not what is it caused from?...

Is gum good for you?
Dose it really help you have white teeth?...

Braces.......?
i am 12 and i have to get braces soon. do they hurt when you get them on? how long does it take? on a scale 1-10 how much do they hurt after?...

Why do you get fillings?
what are fillings for?!?!?!?!?!?!...

BRACES - what does the tooth glue that orthodontists use taste like?
i heard it tastes like sealence (the stuff that your dentist puts on your molars so you can chew - which i HAVE had done) but i am not sure....is it ok to swallow? help!!...

I'm having my wisdom teeth out. Any stories, good or bad?

Bump on my gums?
i get a liitle buimp on my gums, i can push on it and puss comes out. the bump usually forms overnite and during the day it's a little tender..could this be an absess tooth?...

Why am I born with bad breath!?
every time I talk to someone they ask me if I want a peice of gum or a mint or a tic-tac, I take one but as soon as I finish the one mint they ask me if I want two or three more. I brush my teeth ...

When you first get braces, how long does the pain last?
I just got braces, and the pain is just terrible. So I was wondering how long until the pain wears off? I also can't eat anything, so anyone have some good ideas on what I can eat that won'...

Im polish thanks for free health care...?

Tooth sensitive?
One of my molars that has a rather large filling, on and around it has suddenly become severly sensitive. What could be causing this? It is getting quite painful to eat anything hot or cold on that ...

Ronnie
Please Help Me?
The past few months after I just moved out of my parents house my teeth have chipped. First was one small one in the front and today one of my lateral incisers chipped. It chipped when I bit down on my teeth. I just went and checked and now there's a brown spot on that tooth. I don't remember it being brown when it happened a few hours ago. What could this be? The reason I say this has happened after moving out is because my diet has worsened. I've been drinking nothing but sodas the past few months. Should I start drinking just water? I'll do anything to improve my dental health. My teeth are pretty white and are in good shape. Why is this happening? Can anyone relate to this?
Additional Details
Will drinking water and milk help?

...TOSAVETHEDAY
Yeah water sure will help since when you're drinking pop it's really nothing more than liquid sugar.
Although I'm not a dentist, it does sound like your tooth is starting to die (rot) where it was chipped.
The best thing to do would be to make a dental appointment, don't let it get any worse. Do it while you still have options!
Good luck

jessica
Rating
Well, do you smoke? That could be one of the reasons. Also, sodas are veryyy bad for your teeth so try not to drink any sodas for a few weeks to see if it gets better. Or the anamil on your teeth are bad. Go see the dentist is it gets worse. Brush your teeth twice a day.

lost
Rating
I drank alot of pop and it worsened the enamel on my teeth if you can possibly stop drinking pop it would help anything to help keep your teeth I have dentures and it is hard to chew your food i would give anything to have my real teeth back and take care of them

debra j
Rating
Go to the dentist to have them fill your teeth back in. Then ask them why they keep chipping. Maybe you need to lay off the sweets.

Spartan
Rating
Just ask your Dentist.

chattemm
have you been brushing your teeth? no amount of drinking just water and/or milk will improve dental health if you don't clean your teeth.

OBAMA ALL THE WAY
milk should help, brush and floss extra, go to the dentist more often than usual, gross!

Jenn lynn
Rating
If you lived in an area were there was a lot of fluoride in the water you could be experiencing this because you aren't getting any fluoride or to much try a fluoride tooth paste. Drink water, brush and floss twice or three times daily. They also make a fluoride that you get in a small container that you put on your teeth and let it sit for a while then rinse. Try that and go to your dentist.

Sharon O
Rating
the brown spot is probably a small decay.. your teeth can be fixed, by your dentist ,, I would start drinking milk.. lay off the sodas.. do what you can to save your teeth..

reznor5172002
Rating
Cavity, my tooth chipped a few months back, and the cavity made it weaken.. Thankfully with my dental insurance it was only 22.00 to fix. but i recommend if you have any mouth pierceings to take them out because it will only chip again.

Stefans here!!!!
well the sugar in the soda is obviously killing ur teeth. u should start drinking water or a less sugary drink. i would also recommend oing to the dentist to get it checked out. you can get this special toothpaste to help with problems like that too.

hope i helped you =] good luck

darknesspunk06
Get enamel toothpaste (Sensodyne Pronamel) and brush twice a day. When you brush at night spit the toothpaste out but do not rinse your mouth. Do not eat or drink after you do that. Use Listerine Toothdefense mouth wash and floss. If there is no sensitivity to your teeth you can repair the enamel and possibly reverse the damage. (don't forget to brush your tongue..thats where the bad breath germs form) When it starts to hurt that's when the dentin is exposed.

It is possible that it is from the sugar...that sounds like an insane amount of sugar. Start drinking more water and milk, it will not reverse the damage done to your teeth but it is better for your teeth and body.

Cut back on the sugar and eat healthier and you should be ok. If you don't see any difference go to your dentist. It is a good idea to go ahead and schedule a cleaning with your dentist. Their fluoride can help strengthen your teeth and they can do a more thorough job in your mouth.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy