Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Why do you get fillings?
what are fillings for?!?!?!?!?!?!...

BRACES - what does the tooth glue that orthodontists use taste like?
i heard it tastes like sealence (the stuff that your dentist puts on your molars so you can chew - which i HAVE had done) but i am not sure....is it ok to swallow? help!!...

I'm having my wisdom teeth out. Any stories, good or bad?

Bump on my gums?
i get a liitle buimp on my gums, i can push on it and puss comes out. the bump usually forms overnite and during the day it's a little tender..could this be an absess tooth?...

Why am I born with bad breath!?
every time I talk to someone they ask me if I want a peice of gum or a mint or a tic-tac, I take one but as soon as I finish the one mint they ask me if I want two or three more. I brush my teeth ...

When you first get braces, how long does the pain last?
I just got braces, and the pain is just terrible. So I was wondering how long until the pain wears off? I also can't eat anything, so anyone have some good ideas on what I can eat that won'...

Im polish thanks for free health care...?

Tooth sensitive?
One of my molars that has a rather large filling, on and around it has suddenly become severly sensitive. What could be causing this? It is getting quite painful to eat anything hot or cold on that ...

How many fillings do you have?

I have some weird pain!!!!?
I have weird pains that last only a few seconds. Its kinda hard to explain. I get a shooting pain up to my head and it happens really quick.sometimes it happens once a day sometimes 30.I have been ...

What are the consequences of very bad teeth?

Help need teeth desperately!!!!!!!!!?
i am 49 and in 1996 i had a serious car accident. it took 181 stiches to put my face back, but i lost all my teeth, i have an upper plate, but they said there is no way that i can afford the $6000.00 ...

The dentist un-registered my kids?
I've missed a few dentist apointments in the past with my kids, there's just so much going on I forgot about them, and I just realised today that they were supposed to go last week and I ...

Are toothbrushes on short supply in Britain?
The corn looking teeth is why I ask, just curious?...

Does it hurt when u get ur braces off?

I getting braces but they have to take out 2 of my teeth Will it hurt and how do they do it?
HELP...

Tooth Question?
Ok...this question may seem weird, but since dentists took off my braces, one of my front tooth is kind of damaged, some part of the tooth broke and it keeps breaking more I think. My tooth seems ...

Adult Braces..Why do i look so dumb now?
It was my choice and $$ to get braces. I couldnt get the ones you take out cause my teeth are just a bit to bad for thoes. I didnt look to bad with no braces and messed up teeth. Now i have the clear ...

~i want while teeth~?
i want white teeth what can i use for toothpaste and what should i eat to make the really ...

Will having 5 teeth removed under sedation hurt?And also will the needle hurt much?
Im pertrified of needles and need these teeth removed due to braces . Please please be honest.
Additional Details
Aww I didn't realise how polite and kind people are.. You have all ...

sarah
What will u do if u know u will die tomorrow?

pukkapad
Rating
Go on a shopping spree, then a killing spree, and clear out my stuff so my grieving family won't have to.

supermanvictorramon
Rating
go on a killing spring

triplepip
massive drug binge

Helen Scott
Rating
Probably the same thing I do every day...watch CSI and answer questions on Y!A.

Why is this in dental? lol.

SImokin
I would do everything I wanted to do, then kill myself to defy "God.

Noah's Mommy
I would blow my savings on a huge party. OMG! i don't even want to think about that. I just had a baby and finally found the love of my life in my husband! That is a life altering question.

Patricia M
Rating
Make sure my family knows how much I love them, thank them for being here for me. Gather whatever friends I have and tell them the same. Thank God for the time he gave me on earth.

prguntona
cry

YourLastBestFriend
Rating
promise to pay my credit card bill next week.

reallyfatgirl87
Rating
I will die happily knowing that I found true love in my life and I enjoyed it to the max. I have my dream job and I couldn't be happier, so if I were to die tomorrow, I'd die with humbleness and comfort.

barb.straub
pray

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy