Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

I WAnt to get some braces to make my teeth prettier..does it hurt!?!!?
iwant to get my teeth some braces becit is not aligned ryt..but do they put some holes on your teeth or some silly things???does it hurt..and will it bring a better SMLE??i hope so00..plssanswers..my ...

Please Help Me?
The past few months after I just moved out of my parents house my teeth have chipped. First was one small one in the front and today one of my lateral incisers chipped. It chipped when I bit down on ...

Advice on getting braces?
I'm getting braces this summer and I need some advice and information...like color choosing....How bad it hurts...How they are put on...etc. Anything you can think of!...

Do braces???...?
ok well this friday i am getting braces... do they hurt?? and do they scratch your mouth?? how do i prevent that form happening?? Also what kind of colors do they have??...

Is it ok to whiten teeth with strawberries?!?
I heard that you can use strawberries to whiten your teeth, but the acid can also damage them...does brushing afterwards compensate for this?...

Really worried about my Mom???
My Mom has to go in to the dentist tomorrow for what she thinks is an abcess on her tooth. I am really worried about her. She is in much pain and I'm at my dad's house right now and don'...

How do I get rid of cold sores and blisters because I've tried everything and nothing seems to work?

How painful is a root canal and how long does it hurt for afterwards?

Why is toothpaste generally mint flavoured?
Is there a medical reason for this or does it just taste fresh?...

The best or cheapest way to fill a gap from a missing tooth ?

I am a full time uni student aged 20 livin on my own, am i entilited to get dental treatment on the nhs.?

What o you do first? brushing your teeth or flossing?

600 mg of Ibuprofren.. is this dangerous to take every 6 hrs?
Hi, Im having some extreme wisdom tooth pain.. Im due to have it extracted next week of thursday..
my question is ; Is it dangerous to take ibuprofren 600mg every 6 hrs?
this is what I ...

What will u do if u know u will die tomorrow?

What is better?
what makes more money a nurse or dentist?...

Hot pink and black braces?
im havivg braces on soon carnt wait but will hot pink and black look good for a teen with brown hair and brown eyes !...

How come one of my teeth is dark?
my 2 front teeth, one of them is normal and the other one is dark....like the whole teeth looks shaded....it dont ...

Will a Retainer Straighten My Teeth?
I am the age of 29, and I am trying to get a better smile, but I hate that one of my front teeth overlap the other by a little bit. I was wondering if I could wear a retainer instead of braces to ...

The NHS why is it in so much trouble. (UK)?
I have been reading the Sunday newspaper today (The People) and it gives a disturbing report on the state of the NHS

Operations being cancelled
Wards being closed
Long waiting ...

My tooth aches when hot/cold touches it....?
I have fillings in just about every tooth surrounding the area of pain...I went to the dentist, had xrays....then he tells me he doesn't see anything that would be causing pain....then suggests I...

toe poe gee gee oh
I am 12 years old and a front tooth lower tooth is about to come out. Is this normal?

Ghana Rulez
Ya ask a dentist

?
Rating
if you have all your second teath occationly people get a third set which will be painn full espesial at the back so ask to see a dentist asap

Lulu
yes it is. i am 20 years old, and i still have one baby tooth. apparently it is hereditary, and my dad never lost his baby tooth either.
ask your parents about their teething experience.

monica
Rating
OFCOURSE YES.

¤§wε冤β£οnδ¤Ï?ξRK¥¤
Rating
if you haven't lost all your baby teeth yea ... its normal.
if you have and you have had a facial trauma of some sort ... then no. And you need to tell your mama to call the dentist kiddo..
that is if you are 12 if you are not... then shame on ya for lyin lol

rhymingron
Rating
Yes

evilstar13
yup... though i lost all my milk teeth when i was 11 years old. =D

Rohan C
Rating
yes i think its normal i tink its your milk teeth they come out at the age of 6to12 years. as i am a detist

nadeem
no its not because the front milk tooths fall first and the milk teeth start falling at age of six.

Auntie Grizelda
Baby Teeth - yes, Permanent Teeth - no. I agree with sweetblondnperky06, have your mom take you to the dentist.

Jennifer B
Rating
No, unless you haven't lost any of your teeth yet. The lower front two teeth are the first teeth to come out, usually when you are around 6 years old (give or take a few years).
In very rare instances some people have a third set of teeth (you would know though because it is usually hereditary) and your dentist would also know if they ever took a panoramic xray that shows all the teeth, including developing teeth in the jaw.
Did you hit your mouth recently? My best guess it that trauma may have loosened a tooth, and in this case you need to see a dentist ASAP, although if it ready to come out the tooth is probably dead, but regardless, the dentist can treat whatever situation you are in.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy