Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Please Help Me?
The past few months after I just moved out of my parents house my teeth have chipped. First was one small one in the front and today one of my lateral incisers chipped. It chipped when I bit down on ...

Advice on getting braces?
I'm getting braces this summer and I need some advice and information...like color choosing....How bad it hurts...How they are put on...etc. Anything you can think of!...

Do braces???...?
ok well this friday i am getting braces... do they hurt?? and do they scratch your mouth?? how do i prevent that form happening?? Also what kind of colors do they have??...

Is it ok to whiten teeth with strawberries?!?
I heard that you can use strawberries to whiten your teeth, but the acid can also damage them...does brushing afterwards compensate for this?...

Really worried about my Mom???
My Mom has to go in to the dentist tomorrow for what she thinks is an abcess on her tooth. I am really worried about her. She is in much pain and I'm at my dad's house right now and don'...

How do I get rid of cold sores and blisters because I've tried everything and nothing seems to work?

How painful is a root canal and how long does it hurt for afterwards?

Why is toothpaste generally mint flavoured?
Is there a medical reason for this or does it just taste fresh?...

The best or cheapest way to fill a gap from a missing tooth ?

I am a full time uni student aged 20 livin on my own, am i entilited to get dental treatment on the nhs.?

What o you do first? brushing your teeth or flossing?

600 mg of Ibuprofren.. is this dangerous to take every 6 hrs?
Hi, Im having some extreme wisdom tooth pain.. Im due to have it extracted next week of thursday..
my question is ; Is it dangerous to take ibuprofren 600mg every 6 hrs?
this is what I ...

What will u do if u know u will die tomorrow?

What is better?
what makes more money a nurse or dentist?...

Hot pink and black braces?
im havivg braces on soon carnt wait but will hot pink and black look good for a teen with brown hair and brown eyes !...

How come one of my teeth is dark?
my 2 front teeth, one of them is normal and the other one is dark....like the whole teeth looks shaded....it dont ...

Will a Retainer Straighten My Teeth?
I am the age of 29, and I am trying to get a better smile, but I hate that one of my front teeth overlap the other by a little bit. I was wondering if I could wear a retainer instead of braces to ...

The NHS why is it in so much trouble. (UK)?
I have been reading the Sunday newspaper today (The People) and it gives a disturbing report on the state of the NHS

Operations being cancelled
Wards being closed
Long waiting ...

My tooth aches when hot/cold touches it....?
I have fillings in just about every tooth surrounding the area of pain...I went to the dentist, had xrays....then he tells me he doesn't see anything that would be causing pain....then suggests I...

Who has had a root canal and is it as bad as it sounds?
I hate the dentist - I play hockey, rugby and football so I don't mind getting smacked, punch or kicked but for some reason I get anxiety even thinking about going to the dentist. That drill ...

ragnaroklem
I immediately NEED help!?
I have a poly-like sac over the area on my right wisdom teeth. It's a bit tender but it can get painful when you touch it hard.
I only noticed it today, and I'm 12 years old so no wisdom teeth have emerged and I brush everyday. So I need to treat this immediately and I need it's name.
Additional Details
If you look at the pictures on smiles4kids, just picture it like that over the right widom tooth a little taller than my tooth and square shaped.

ɷ ɹəɥʇɐəɥ ɷ
if it is a puss sac , take a needle a pop it... if it is not, then leave it alone. you could have an abscessed tooth!

mr. y
Rating
its an abscess.just brush normally.it might get bigger,then pop an it will go away.sorta like a zit in your mouth.

Ruby Jane
Rating
Could it be an abscess ??

thejaundiced_eye
Its an abcess and it is doomsday for your tooth. You need a root canal, post and crown. Thats gonna cost about $1600.
http://www.smiles4kids.com/images/illustrations/abcess-highlight.jpg

Vijender Kumar J
Rating
Do not worry,after few days it will disappear

Michael K
Rating
Jesus man!! Don't listen to all these quacks or you will regret it.
What you have there, young blood, is called paleodental disease. It affects the gums and it is as a result of poor diet and failure to eat hard foods like raw carrots and sugar cane.You may also remember that you don't massage your gums. Bad, bad idea.

SEE A DENTIST IMMEDIATELY- your gums could just you know, ROT!!!

Barbie V
contact your dentist for help on this one sounds like some sort of abscess

Why's the rum gone? ☺☮♥ ツ♫
I could be an anaerobic infection. I would see the dentist to get some antibiotics and pain killer if you need something a little stronger than Aleve.

dpechick
Rating
This is just your wisdom tooth moving down into your jaw. Nothing to worry about its just a little uncomfortable but totally normal. Try putting some anbesol on it to numb it up a bit.

lil pit cat 71
gargle with warm salt water and tell parents so they can get u antibiotics cant fix while infected...relax it will be ok

Geminat
It's infected, you need to get to the dentist ASAP! You let those things go on too long and there could be serious repercussions.

Meanie
Rating
dont worry, it wont be much longer...muhahaha

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy