Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

Does my mom have breast cancer?
she feels her breast has this solid thing in it. at first, it was only one breast, so she took a mammogram and it said she didn't have breast cancer. but now, her other breast has the solid ...

Looking for High Protien soft food recipes and ideas for mom with throat cancer during treatments?
Hi , my mom is under going daily radiation treatments, this is the 3rd week , her throat is dry and very sore and swollen from the side effects of her treatment, she needs High protien as suggested ...

Leukemia? Need answers?
Alright, I just recently got news that one of my friends, one of my friends, was diagnosed yesterday with leukemia. He was one of my most trusted friends, and I was surprised to hear that he had ...

How did u get over cancer if u ever had one?
I had last operation one year ago. Now I'm almost 16. at first it was scary and imposible to believe that my life was in dangerous. As about now I feel well and grateful I was ill bc it changed ...

Which type of people are most likely to get lung cancer?
like what age group, people who have smoked, done drugs? ...

Leukemia??
Can it be cured? I just found out my mom has it. I'm real scared for her.
Additional Details
She has Chronic Leukemia.

bad?...

Can prostatic cancer prisent as early as in early 20s ? please i want the answer from experient doctor?

Additional Details
note/ could it happen if PSA level is 1ng/...

I want to become a physician,or surgeon do u have any advice?

It has been suggested that bras contribute to breast cancer. Is this true?
I was told that during the hippie revolution where bra burning was the playstation of the day, that breast cancer for women was at an all time low. What have you heard....

Im scared to death?
ever since i was little i have white spots on my forehead and they itch sometimes i dont know what it is i think they are heat bumps but i dont know and now i took a look at it in my mirror and saw ...

Could i have cancer?
well um how should i start this well my grandma died of brest cancer my great grandma died of it 2 and my aunt is diagnosed wit it also my grandpa is 2 and some of my family from his side do i have ...

Do you participate in the American Cancer Societys Relay for Life activities?
And would you be interested in donating to the cause?...

What is the meaning of ADENO CARCINOMA?

Additional Details
What is metastic and non metastic?...

The pituitary gland produces the what hormone?

Life expectancy of brain cancer?
My mother has brain cancer, and I was wondering what the average life expectancy is. The tumor she had before was in an unoperable area, and they cannot opperate. They are going to try using chemo ...

Why do people keep getting cancer?
Lately, a bunch of people I know have been getting or dying from cancer. What has caused this sickness to become common suddenly? And why is it so hard to find a cure? I just want to get some answers ...

What is the chances that I will get cancer? My great-grandfather had brain cancer, my great-grandmother has ov
What is the chances that I will get cancer? My great-grandfather had brain cancer, my great-grandmother has ovarian cancer and now my grandmother has kidney cancer. What are my chances of getting ...

Do bone marrow transplants actually help anyone live longer...?
...or is this a desperate last-ditch procedure for people who are as good as dead anyway?

A third-generation ...

Second hand smoke?
I never smoke but my husband does.. Our room is airconditioned (because we are in asia and very hot).. And I have been inhaling the second hand smoke for 2 years now.. will it harm my health?...

Can anemia lead to cancer or leukemia?
I have anemia i pretty much had it since i was a kid im 20 with 3 kids. Im taking iron pills but im aways feeling very dizzy and sometimes i feel like faiting my body will get numb 4 a few seconds ...

richard b
What could cause water in the lungs and around the heart?
Anything other than cancer?

LYN JOAN TJoanie
Rating
That would be a form of heart failure.

amani
Rating
I know of fluid in the lungs, something to do with kidney failure, i think they call it renal something??

allthere
Congestive heart failure. Good luck to you and your family.

Joey Thompson
Rating
pneumonia

CDRN
Rating
Congestive heart failure, arrthymias, cardiomyopathy,

Keesler D
Rating
if its very painful, it could be pleurisy. if it's not painful, but you're experiencing persistent productive coughing and congestion, its pneumonia. if you have COPD, it's right middle lobe pneumonia, a form particular to sufferers of COPD. it could be any respiratory ailment at all, in fact, not just cancer, because many have 'water in the lungs' as a symptom. best to go to a doctor and have it checked out though, and not try to diagnose yourself, because as the old sayin' goes....the doctor who has himself as a patient has a fool for a doctor!

mn7050
Well, this happened to me in early 2007. I got a nasty cold that turned into pneumonia. I began to accumulate fluid around the heart (water). What ended up happening is that I had a surgery to put in a pericardial window to allow the fluid to drain out. I also had to have a pericardial centesis to allow the fluid from the lungs to drain also. I ended up finally in the hospital for two weeks and sick total about 6 weeks.

Now here's the kicker. I am a breast cancer survivor and at that time had been finished with surgery for two years (its now three). They of course were afraid that the fluid would test positive for cancer and they were worried that my cancer had returned. But THANKFULLY it hadn't and the fluid tested negative.

So, I guess the reason I answer this is that I guess it could be something other than cancer for sure! Definitely talk to your healthcare provider to get advice. But, hopefully that was reassuring.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, March 30, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy