Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

What is the meaning of ADENO CARCINOMA?

Additional Details
What is metastic and non metastic?...

The pituitary gland produces the what hormone?

Life expectancy of brain cancer?
My mother has brain cancer, and I was wondering what the average life expectancy is. The tumor she had before was in an unoperable area, and they cannot opperate. They are going to try using chemo ...

Why do people keep getting cancer?
Lately, a bunch of people I know have been getting or dying from cancer. What has caused this sickness to become common suddenly? And why is it so hard to find a cure? I just want to get some answers ...

What is the chances that I will get cancer? My great-grandfather had brain cancer, my great-grandmother has ov
What is the chances that I will get cancer? My great-grandfather had brain cancer, my great-grandmother has ovarian cancer and now my grandmother has kidney cancer. What are my chances of getting ...

Do bone marrow transplants actually help anyone live longer...?
...or is this a desperate last-ditch procedure for people who are as good as dead anyway?

A third-generation ...

Second hand smoke?
I never smoke but my husband does.. Our room is airconditioned (because we are in asia and very hot).. And I have been inhaling the second hand smoke for 2 years now.. will it harm my health?...

Can anemia lead to cancer or leukemia?
I have anemia i pretty much had it since i was a kid im 20 with 3 kids. Im taking iron pills but im aways feeling very dizzy and sometimes i feel like faiting my body will get numb 4 a few seconds ...

Are cigars more likely to cause cancer than cigarettes?

Prostate cancer?
Is it possible for a young man under 30 to get prostate cancer?...

Living will?
Hi
I lost my mom to cancer 4 weeks back, and i had to make the decision of pulling the plugs, it was not pleasant as you might imagine, this is why i decided that i don’t want to put anyone in ...

How long to you life with lung cancer?

Does Tanning cause Cancer?
There is a medical and scientific answer to this. Do you know the answer.....
Additional Details
Yes there is a Scientific and a Medical approach to this answer.. they both work together....

Lump in armpit girl?
i went to surgeon and lump in armpit was biopsied...it was thankfully benign...but the surgeon ordered a mammogram and ultrasound of the breast on the affected side...if you read my previous ...

Cure for cancer....?
Did you know there is a cure for cancer?? If you read the book called the Gerson Therapy, you will read about how people were cured of cancer. Did you also know that the AMA, AHA, and all those other ...

What's the best thing to do for a friend (s) with terminal cancer?
Boyfriend diagnosed with blood cancer - 25% chance of beating it and best girl friend diagnosed with colon cancer - 40% chance of surviving it...help..? what's a friend to do?...

Is there really a natural cure for cancer?
The doctors are now saying there is nothing left to do for my mother's lung cancer, I want to know is there something out there that can help her. I want to know is there something natural that ...

What do the numbers mean when talking about the grades of tumors?
Is 4 medium, mild or horrific?...

Effects of mobiles on human health?
mobiles emit radioactive rays which are harmful for human brain.it may lead to brain tummer.but its effects can be reduced if you adopt right way of holding it....

Its Tough Going Watching Someone Slowly Die?
The cancer has now spread to his lungs from originally his bowel. He went and had some of his liver cut away, but it continued to spread into his spine and now into the lungs. They gave him some ...

Earth_Angel
Looking for High Protien soft food recipes and ideas for mom with throat cancer during treatments?
Hi , my mom is under going daily radiation treatments, this is the 3rd week , her throat is dry and very sore and swollen from the side effects of her treatment, she needs High protien as suggested for imune system, but must have foods that she can easily swallow with less discomfort. otherwise ? with 20 more radiation treatments to go, besides the pain trying to eat her imune system will weaken therfore a feeding tube and possible trekeotomy may be needed to sustain her?.
we have the HP milkshakes already. shes sick of them, asking for real food. if possible other than cottage cheese ,eggs I have not clue and she is allergic, can't eat anything rough or spicy either?. your suggestions please ?

Ben Dover
Rating
tuna fish, yogurt, apple sauce, deviled ham, potted meat.

madamspinner2
Rating
Make things she wants to eat and throw it in the blender.

Or get the ISOPURE Brand of protein powder ( 50 grams per serving) and add frozen fruit, vanilla, etc ice in the blender. I have lived on this for 4 months after surgery and you can flavor it with alot of things...fruit, chocolate, malt powder, peanut butter, bananas, peaches, orange juice..... there's all kind of smoothies recipes out there...just add a scoop or 2 of powder to any of them. Isopure brand mixes and tastes the best...but it's pricey....GOOD but pricey.

tinytinker79
Rating
Jello, before it is set, have her drink it, it will coat the throat and stomach. Ensure. And Carnation Instant BF, Broths can have powdered supplements added... I hope this will help, best of luck, and best wishes to your mother....

MJane21
Rating
I work in a hospital in the kitchen, we give them either what is called a egg flip. Beat a egg up with some milk and some vanilla. Another is a banana split which is much the same mash the banana up add milk and some vanilla.

james c
Rating
there are protein powders that you can put in water, juice, or water. You can get them at weight control centers or online.

However, if she gets worse they should put in a feeding tube. It is not as bad as it sounds and can be removed after treatment.

She needs energy and calories to fight cancer.

KaylaRose
There is a product which I drink for protein because I'm a vegetarian. You can find this at your local Health Food Stores only.
It's called "SPIRU-TEIN" and they come in an array of different flavors. You can purchase individual 1.2oz packets this way you have a variety of choices, instead of one large container of the same flavor.
The flavors are so good and satisfying.
When I fix mine, I use one cup of skim milk, which I put in the freezer for about 10 minutes before blending to get it super cold, and you can also add fresh fruit.
So Spiru-tein packet, milk and fruit.....wow!! Your mom will love it.. and it's good protein for her.
Best of luck with everything.........

i808@sbcglobal.net
Rating
Hi;
I had most of my teeth pulled at once, and I got so hungry for flavorful foods, that I went out and bought mooshoo and stir fry, then put them in a blender with a little chicken broth to thin it out a little.
The result didn't taste like mooshoo or stir fry, but it was good.
http://judgeright.blogspot.com

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy