Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

Do bone marrow transplants actually help anyone live longer...?
...or is this a desperate last-ditch procedure for people who are as good as dead anyway?

A third-generation ...

Second hand smoke?
I never smoke but my husband does.. Our room is airconditioned (because we are in asia and very hot).. And I have been inhaling the second hand smoke for 2 years now.. will it harm my health?...

Can anemia lead to cancer or leukemia?
I have anemia i pretty much had it since i was a kid im 20 with 3 kids. Im taking iron pills but im aways feeling very dizzy and sometimes i feel like faiting my body will get numb 4 a few seconds ...

Are cigars more likely to cause cancer than cigarettes?

Prostate cancer?
Is it possible for a young man under 30 to get prostate cancer?...

Living will?
Hi
I lost my mom to cancer 4 weeks back, and i had to make the decision of pulling the plugs, it was not pleasant as you might imagine, this is why i decided that i don’t want to put anyone in ...

How long to you life with lung cancer?

Does Tanning cause Cancer?
There is a medical and scientific answer to this. Do you know the answer.....
Additional Details
Yes there is a Scientific and a Medical approach to this answer.. they both work together....

Lump in armpit girl?
i went to surgeon and lump in armpit was biopsied...it was thankfully benign...but the surgeon ordered a mammogram and ultrasound of the breast on the affected side...if you read my previous ...

Cure for cancer....?
Did you know there is a cure for cancer?? If you read the book called the Gerson Therapy, you will read about how people were cured of cancer. Did you also know that the AMA, AHA, and all those other ...

What's the best thing to do for a friend (s) with terminal cancer?
Boyfriend diagnosed with blood cancer - 25% chance of beating it and best girl friend diagnosed with colon cancer - 40% chance of surviving it...help..? what's a friend to do?...

Is there really a natural cure for cancer?
The doctors are now saying there is nothing left to do for my mother's lung cancer, I want to know is there something out there that can help her. I want to know is there something natural that ...

What do the numbers mean when talking about the grades of tumors?
Is 4 medium, mild or horrific?...

Effects of mobiles on human health?
mobiles emit radioactive rays which are harmful for human brain.it may lead to brain tummer.but its effects can be reduced if you adopt right way of holding it....

Its Tough Going Watching Someone Slowly Die?
The cancer has now spread to his lungs from originally his bowel. He went and had some of his liver cut away, but it continued to spread into his spine and now into the lungs. They gave him some ...

Insperational quotes for beating cancer?
This is my 3rd question about this now sorry but i need help, what is a nice quote for someone whos beat cancer?
"never give up" Fighter" immortal" add your quote here...

Have there been any cases of people getting cancer when only smoking for 1 year?
Have there been any cases of people getting cancer from only smoking for a year?
And dont just tell me yes... Give me facts... not what you think
T...

How should I prepare for my husband's chemo tomorrow?
My husband has stage 4 Hodgkin's disease. His chemotherapy starts tomorrow morning at 8am. I am freaking out! Any advice or information you can send my way would be great. Thanks.
A...

Cml cancer deadly?
i know a 15 year old guy who has it..
is it curable?...

Symptoms helppp please!!!!!!!!!!?
im 17 years old and lately i have not been doing well. i have been throwing up a lot lately and have thrown up my bowel and blood several times. me and my parents were thinking maybe a bad virus but ...

Daniel
Can prostatic cancer prisent as early as in early 20s ? please i want the answer from experient doctor?

Additional Details
note/ could it happen if PSA level is 1ng/dl

greg f
come on dude..any one who has a prostate can get cancer there and at any age .......the 50 years and older screenings are just a guide line because that's the age the risk increases dramatically

dumplingmuffin
yes and its getting commoner and so is testicular cancer in youngsters

jessiekatsopolous
It can present at ANY age.

Cycman
Rating
While prostate cancer can occur in young males and it can occur in men with PSA values less than 1, the chances of this happening is really, really low. In addition, if this was to happen, it would likely not be the usual sort of prostate cancer normally seen with older men or in those with elevated PSA's.

Men with prostate cancer doesn't actually present with anything specific, and there are many other diseases can can produce the same symptoms that prostate cancer produces. It is important to do the proper work-up and examine all the possible differential diagnosis before trying to chase down something that is otherwise relatively rare.

Eve
Rating
Cancer can be present at BIRTH...believe it or not, I met a woman whose baby was born with a cancerous tumour in it's leg. So yes...cancer can happen any time and anywhere and at any age.

Liss
Rating
I think i remember hearing somewhere that it is more common in younger men 25+ if u suspect u have a problem please go to the doctor

james c
the earliest i have seen is 31. he had a hormone imbalance and a strong family history.

his symptoms were pain and difficulty urinating. his cancer was very agressive but treated successfully because he was young and healthy. (it contained surgery on prostate and lungs and chemo)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy