Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

Are cigars more likely to cause cancer than cigarettes?

Prostate cancer?
Is it possible for a young man under 30 to get prostate cancer?...

Living will?
Hi
I lost my mom to cancer 4 weeks back, and i had to make the decision of pulling the plugs, it was not pleasant as you might imagine, this is why i decided that i don’t want to put anyone in ...

How long to you life with lung cancer?

Does Tanning cause Cancer?
There is a medical and scientific answer to this. Do you know the answer.....
Additional Details
Yes there is a Scientific and a Medical approach to this answer.. they both work together....

Lump in armpit girl?
i went to surgeon and lump in armpit was biopsied...it was thankfully benign...but the surgeon ordered a mammogram and ultrasound of the breast on the affected side...if you read my previous ...

Cure for cancer....?
Did you know there is a cure for cancer?? If you read the book called the Gerson Therapy, you will read about how people were cured of cancer. Did you also know that the AMA, AHA, and all those other ...

What's the best thing to do for a friend (s) with terminal cancer?
Boyfriend diagnosed with blood cancer - 25% chance of beating it and best girl friend diagnosed with colon cancer - 40% chance of surviving it...help..? what's a friend to do?...

Is there really a natural cure for cancer?
The doctors are now saying there is nothing left to do for my mother's lung cancer, I want to know is there something out there that can help her. I want to know is there something natural that ...

What do the numbers mean when talking about the grades of tumors?
Is 4 medium, mild or horrific?...

Effects of mobiles on human health?
mobiles emit radioactive rays which are harmful for human brain.it may lead to brain tummer.but its effects can be reduced if you adopt right way of holding it....

Its Tough Going Watching Someone Slowly Die?
The cancer has now spread to his lungs from originally his bowel. He went and had some of his liver cut away, but it continued to spread into his spine and now into the lungs. They gave him some ...

Insperational quotes for beating cancer?
This is my 3rd question about this now sorry but i need help, what is a nice quote for someone whos beat cancer?
"never give up" Fighter" immortal" add your quote here...

Have there been any cases of people getting cancer when only smoking for 1 year?
Have there been any cases of people getting cancer from only smoking for a year?
And dont just tell me yes... Give me facts... not what you think
T...

How should I prepare for my husband's chemo tomorrow?
My husband has stage 4 Hodgkin's disease. His chemotherapy starts tomorrow morning at 8am. I am freaking out! Any advice or information you can send my way would be great. Thanks.
A...

Cml cancer deadly?
i know a 15 year old guy who has it..
is it curable?...

Symptoms helppp please!!!!!!!!!!?
im 17 years old and lately i have not been doing well. i have been throwing up a lot lately and have thrown up my bowel and blood several times. me and my parents were thinking maybe a bad virus but ...

How do I cope?
My mum has stage IV breast cancer. It is extremely bad and she is undergoing chemo and radiation therapy. To my knowledge she has not been given, or asked, the doctor how much time she has left. O...

What is the life span of the breast cancer patient?
my mom has breat cancer will she die soon. please tell me I can handle the truth....

Is brain tumor contagious?
Are brain tumors contagious? For example, if a person has it, and coughs and sneezes without covering their mouths, would it be contagious for other people??

I have read that brain tumors ...

me!!!! the actress
Im scared to death?
ever since i was little i have white spots on my forehead and they itch sometimes i dont know what it is i think they are heat bumps but i dont know and now i took a look at it in my mirror and saw that now they arent little spots/dots now they are connected into a curvy little circle and above that are bumps that are kinda white-ish and kinda brown-ish im so scared help me please im begging you i dont want cancer(who does lol)
Additional Details
i've seen a doc but they werent sure im just askin if any1 knows about wat i have or if they have this and they know some things that they can tell me about or if they can recommed something

baby_love_marybeth
if ur real concerened go to the dr....better safe than sry i always say. but i use to date a guys who had lil white bumps under his eyes....they were nothing serious, just his skin

Oh la la!
go to a doctor

sokokl
I would definitely recommend having this evaluated by your dr to see what they think is going on.

joyceeleann
Not to be rude but what can anyone on yahoo answers do for you...go see a medical doctor.

PH
it's not cancer.

It's just a minor skin condition. See your doctor, don't worry, and enjoy yourself.

jaymarie
Rating
you need to contact your doctor and tell him about the things you see, then he can help you with what else you should do and maybe he can tell you whats wrong.

palemalefriend
Since you have had these spots when you were little, the odds of them being cancer are pretty slim, because after all this time, the cancer would have spread throughout your body, making you incredibly sick (if you were still alive). However, since they are changing appearance, it is time to now see a dermatologist. He/she may know what it is simply by looking at it.

It is amazing how many types of skin problems are out there, most of them minor and easily treated. However, I would suggest you stay out of the sun, unless you are using a sun-block. If you don't know a dermatologist, just call any near-by hospital and ask for their "referral department." They will give you names and addresses of doctors near where you live. If a private doctor is too expensive and you don't have health insurance, almost every hospital has clinics where you can see any kind of doctor at affordable rates.

Go as soon as you can so you feel relieved when you find out it's a minor skin problem; or, if it is more serious , that you caught it early enough to be treated and cured. Good luck.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, March 30, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy