Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

Can anemia lead to cancer or leukemia?
I have anemia i pretty much had it since i was a kid im 20 with 3 kids. Im taking iron pills but im aways feeling very dizzy and sometimes i feel like faiting my body will get numb 4 a few seconds ...

Are cigars more likely to cause cancer than cigarettes?

Prostate cancer?
Is it possible for a young man under 30 to get prostate cancer?...

Living will?
Hi
I lost my mom to cancer 4 weeks back, and i had to make the decision of pulling the plugs, it was not pleasant as you might imagine, this is why i decided that i don’t want to put anyone in ...

How long to you life with lung cancer?

Does Tanning cause Cancer?
There is a medical and scientific answer to this. Do you know the answer.....
Additional Details
Yes there is a Scientific and a Medical approach to this answer.. they both work together....

Lump in armpit girl?
i went to surgeon and lump in armpit was biopsied...it was thankfully benign...but the surgeon ordered a mammogram and ultrasound of the breast on the affected side...if you read my previous ...

Cure for cancer....?
Did you know there is a cure for cancer?? If you read the book called the Gerson Therapy, you will read about how people were cured of cancer. Did you also know that the AMA, AHA, and all those other ...

What's the best thing to do for a friend (s) with terminal cancer?
Boyfriend diagnosed with blood cancer - 25% chance of beating it and best girl friend diagnosed with colon cancer - 40% chance of surviving it...help..? what's a friend to do?...

Is there really a natural cure for cancer?
The doctors are now saying there is nothing left to do for my mother's lung cancer, I want to know is there something out there that can help her. I want to know is there something natural that ...

What do the numbers mean when talking about the grades of tumors?
Is 4 medium, mild or horrific?...

Effects of mobiles on human health?
mobiles emit radioactive rays which are harmful for human brain.it may lead to brain tummer.but its effects can be reduced if you adopt right way of holding it....

Its Tough Going Watching Someone Slowly Die?
The cancer has now spread to his lungs from originally his bowel. He went and had some of his liver cut away, but it continued to spread into his spine and now into the lungs. They gave him some ...

Insperational quotes for beating cancer?
This is my 3rd question about this now sorry but i need help, what is a nice quote for someone whos beat cancer?
"never give up" Fighter" immortal" add your quote here...

Have there been any cases of people getting cancer when only smoking for 1 year?
Have there been any cases of people getting cancer from only smoking for a year?
And dont just tell me yes... Give me facts... not what you think
T...

How should I prepare for my husband's chemo tomorrow?
My husband has stage 4 Hodgkin's disease. His chemotherapy starts tomorrow morning at 8am. I am freaking out! Any advice or information you can send my way would be great. Thanks.
A...

Cml cancer deadly?
i know a 15 year old guy who has it..
is it curable?...

Symptoms helppp please!!!!!!!!!!?
im 17 years old and lately i have not been doing well. i have been throwing up a lot lately and have thrown up my bowel and blood several times. me and my parents were thinking maybe a bad virus but ...

How do I cope?
My mum has stage IV breast cancer. It is extremely bad and she is undergoing chemo and radiation therapy. To my knowledge she has not been given, or asked, the doctor how much time she has left. O...

What is the life span of the breast cancer patient?
my mom has breat cancer will she die soon. please tell me I can handle the truth....

Matticus Kole
It has been suggested that bras contribute to breast cancer. Is this true?
I was told that during the hippie revolution where bra burning was the playstation of the day, that breast cancer for women was at an all time low. What have you heard.

Notyour B
Rating
Must have been a guy told that ! lol...

No seriously, breast cancer statistics started increasing with better diagnosis and the application of mammograms for people at risk. No diagnosis = no stats ...

You should be very careful in interpreting any statistical results. For example you could compare the stats of third world countries and rich countries on malaria and prostate cancer, and seeing more malaria and less prostate cancer in third world countries, conclude that malaria protects against prostate cancer... Which is kind of absurd because when a kid dies of malaria, he sure can't grow old enough to develop prostate cancer...

Serious stats are always followed by explicative notes which explain the conclusion of the people that did them.

?
Rating
No I've never heard of that. I think now with all the technology to diagnose it that's why it's so visibly present. Before it would just get away on the person and was out of control before they could be helped.

nursey
I'm a nurse no this isn't true

Hi!
i hope not or i could be in trouble though I have not heard anything about that

helplessromatic2000
Rating
You mean breast cancer detection was at an all time low. How many bra burning hippie women do you think went for their mammograms?

star_gazer
Rating
I dont believe that. THO a woman needs a good fitting bra. IF they get one too small it can cause damage.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy