Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Pranayama with nasal problem?
Can I practise pranayama even if I have a nasal problem due to which I cannot breathe though both nostrils equally? My right nostril is often blocked a bit. Will doing pranayama be okey for me since ...

Hello, i am currently weening myself off of acohol, i am finding very hard to sleep at night (approx 3 hours)?
i have got some temaepam tablets but i am quite worried to take because some docs say yes and others say no, please can somebody give me some advice because im finding it very difficult to sleep, i ...

I have a frog in my throat. How do I get it out?

Additional Details
And um....how exactly is she going to kiss it if it's in my throat Luu?...

I had a cold and now I can't hear out of my ear?
I had a cold this weekend, and today I had a horrible cough and runny nose. Then this afternoon my ears started feeling plugged up. Now one of them is so plugged I can barely hear out of it. It feels ...

Im 13 and i want to quit smoking?
i first started smoking when i was 12 and now i cant quit i have 3 cigarettes a night

i get them from my moms pack because shes hardly ever here

anyone know any ways?????...

Slight breathing problems?
Well, toward the end of May, I started getting a bad cough/mucus, and the feeling that my throat had closed up slightly and was pretty dry, so i had slight breathing problems. It wasn't ...

PLEASE has anyone else had this kind of shortness of breath?
Just recently a problem. The best I can describe is it's worst when I'm sitting and now a bit bad when I'm laying down. Feels like there is some pressure from my belly area that's ...

I have flem stuck in my throat i have tried honey and lemon also expectorant what can i do help its been 1 wk?
i have flem stuck in my throat i have tried honey and lemon also expectorant what can i do help its been 1 wk

its hard for me to go to sleep sometimes and hard to swallow ...

I stopped breathing in my sleep?
A really weird thing happened to me about three times. When I first fall asleep I fee my self stop breathing. Then something tells me to start breathing again. I feel like I am going to die in my ...

What is the cause of pneumonia?
how do you get ...

List four different chronic diseases.?

What is a doctor who specializes in treating cystic fibrosis???

I have chronic sinus! need a home remedy to avoid it.?
i am allergic to dust... been taking medicines since long. nothing really help. Help me ...

I feel a little sore throat coming on!
My throat is starting to feel a little sore and I was wondering if any of you knew of any quick way to relive this with stuff found from around the house or common household medications I might be ...

Does tobacco really make someone blind as l have cause to read in a government warning about smoking?
Quite often, l read ads about why one should stop smoking, and quite frankly too, my eyes find it difficult to sometimes read a simply line on a paper, unless l back it up further from my eyes, is ...

A sore throat that starts in the early evening into the night. have had for 2-3 months.?

What are the side effects of smoking weed?

I am having a panic attack what do i do?

How can one improve your lung capacity when its at 17%?
My best friend's mom is really sick... according to the doctor she has 17% of her lung capacity left. Is there ANY way of improving this? She walks around with some oxygen...but I really wish ...

Has Anyone been diagnosed with sleep apnea?

Pes Perfectionist
How much damage does 1 cigarette a day do?
i smoke 1-2 a day...am i really doing much damage?

Do I make you RANDY!?
its a lot more damage than not smoking at all.. but not as bad as 10 cigs a day...

but i recommend you quit.. i did, and smoked about half a pack a day.

you really have no need for cigarettes in your life.

RN/JM
Nope not really but the accumulative effect is very bad and not so good for your lungs...if your have to puff...use a pipe and don't inhale...save yourself the agony later! PS: You are my 5,000 point! Thanks.

onetruerick2008
Rating
Not enough to worry about

United
To how people perceive you yes. I laugh my *** off at smokers, they look so ridiculous its hard not to. You don't think so? Watch one of those 15 year old girls smoke, if you watch closely, you can see her say "my parents don't love me" when she exhales. It's hilarious.

Billy Bob
Rating
Yes you are. If you think closer into it, that's 365 cigarettes a year. 365 Cigarettes equals over 30 packs of 12 cigarettes a piece! In only 4 years, the amount of time to go through a 4 year college, that equals over 120 packs of cigarettes!!!!!! Imagine how nasty your lungs would be!

ZaR NathanieL
Rating
A cigarrete a day

takes 10 days

of your life away.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, March 24, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy