Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

I stopped breathing in my sleep?
A really weird thing happened to me about three times. When I first fall asleep I fee my self stop breathing. Then something tells me to start breathing again. I feel like I am going to die in my ...

What is the cause of pneumonia?
how do you get ...

List four different chronic diseases.?

What is a doctor who specializes in treating cystic fibrosis???

I have chronic sinus! need a home remedy to avoid it.?
i am allergic to dust... been taking medicines since long. nothing really help. Help me ...

I feel a little sore throat coming on!
My throat is starting to feel a little sore and I was wondering if any of you knew of any quick way to relive this with stuff found from around the house or common household medications I might be ...

Does tobacco really make someone blind as l have cause to read in a government warning about smoking?
Quite often, l read ads about why one should stop smoking, and quite frankly too, my eyes find it difficult to sometimes read a simply line on a paper, unless l back it up further from my eyes, is ...

A sore throat that starts in the early evening into the night. have had for 2-3 months.?

What are the side effects of smoking weed?

I am having a panic attack what do i do?

How can one improve your lung capacity when its at 17%?
My best friend's mom is really sick... according to the doctor she has 17% of her lung capacity left. Is there ANY way of improving this? She walks around with some oxygen...but I really wish ...

Has Anyone been diagnosed with sleep apnea?

What do you think about 'passive' smoking ?
I grew up in a small house with two smokers on 40 a day each. Everyone at school thought it was me that smoked because I smelled of it which was annoying. The house was totally impregnated with ...

Sinus Infection. Please Read!?
Ok. I went to visit my mom for the weekend then I started to feel weird. My head would always feel light and I would feel tingly and ichy all over my head. My ears keep clogging up and every noise ...

If left untreated does bronchitis turn into pnumonia?

I have bronchitis?
I am 29 years old, i smoke socially (20 x per week) which I will never do again. My sister emailed me to say that people come down with bronchitis usually have other health problems. She is ...

My friend has started smoking cigars?
my friend has started smoking cigars, where could he be getting them from he is way underage.. like 16.. and looks ...

I have cough and no ins. what's the best method to get rid of this cough?
I can't sleep at night, I take Robitussium, Nyquill and they don't even work. It's been 1 month now....

When I shout or laugh too hard, I always get some breathing problems afterwards. HELP!?
I always get the feeling that there is phlegm in my throat, at the windpipe area. Breathing becomes pretty difficult, cause I get the feeling that I can't fill up my lungs.

This ...

Inhaled Food?
I was just eating some grapes and when I bit into one it sort of 'exploded' and the mushy inside slid back down my throat. For a second I couldn't breathe (I certainly didn't ...

nakapagpapagabag
How to cure asthma??

Katrina K
Try out these ....home remedies

sharpster
If you find out,you will be rich.

Asthmatic_under_control
Rating
Unfortunately, there is no cure but medications that keep it under control. See your doctor asap. Asthma can be dangerous.

Nicky
Rating
Google search "Buteyko" for some good info. It has helped me alot. I took a Buteyko breathing course and my condition is always improving.

Also go to books.google.com and read a booklet called "Close Your Mouth" by Patrick G. NcKeown.

cowboydoc
Rating
There is no known "cure" for asthma, only controls or relieving medications.
Both I and my daughter have asthma seriously, she has almost died from several attacks, now one of her twin girls has it.
I use a nebulizer with several meds, use it when necessary along with inhalers, also when necessary.

Asthma is the inability of the bronchial are of the body to absorb the moisture or saliva that forms to protect your lungs, it slowly chocks you, making you cough all the time trying to bring this liquid up. The meds help the body absorb all this mucus. This is the simple answer but, it should help.
Asthma is heriditary by the way, usually through the female gene, the "Y" gene. It can skip several generations.

busybee2
Rating
asthma is a genetic condition and as such there is currently no cure. However you can treat it and with the correct treatment plan it will have minimal effect on your day to day living.

Be careful with home remedies as many contain herbs, etc that are either contraindicated for asthma (Omega 3 will cause problems if you have aspirin and/or NSAID sensitivity), or are members of family that a lot of people with asthma are allergic/sensitive to (Echanacea and goldenseel for instance)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, March 24, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy