Can u give me some good home remedies for cough and an irritated throat?

tomorjerry
Rating
Here are a few simple home remedies that will help to overcome cough. Have honey in a hot drink before bed time.To relieve fits of coughing due to dryness in the throat, suck a few pepper corns. Check out http://useinfo6.blogspot.com/ for more remedies and information.

gwenhyfyr
Chamomile tea with honey

Kalyansri
Keep your feet warm. It works miracles.

Wally Y
Since I have been using this site for years now and haven't been sick with so much as a cold, I recommend it to everyone who is interested in healing themselves of not only small diseases, but every disease. Try going to herbdoc.com and navigating both sides of the screen until you are satisfied. Then try the products. When you go to a doctor and he prescribes drugs that only work on the symptoms but don't do anything for the cause and spend a fortune, you are wasting time and money. When you go to this site and learn how to heal yourself of the causes of the disease for less than one-tenth of what it costs at the drs. you learn wisdom. In my opinion of course.

freta_4
gargle with !tsp salt, 1/4 cup of peroxide, and 1/2 cup of warm water. Gargle and spit it out until you have used it all it works great. GL

Andee
Lemon tea with honey.
Zinc lozenges.
Use a humidifier.