Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

addiee
What do you do to help relieve stress?
im always stress.. so can u guys give me an idea how u relieve it?

kristina
Rating
i go on a 20min walk with my dog then come home and relax in a lovely lukewarm bath....with lots of bubbles. u should try!

ohyeahilovegirlz2_2
Rating
Sorry cant answer now.. iam out scavenduring for points........

Śćĕņįĉ мąššąćŗĕ
Rating
I throw really big hissy fits at my mum and throw things dangerously at mirrors! Then im all sulky fot the rest of the day because the mirror didnt break!
pardon my spanish but stuff the relaxing hippie stuff!

A FRIEND
Rating
If you are referring to stress at work, stop working for a while, close your eyes and just think of one thing...u have a job, others don't have..be thankful & happy!

dirksykes
Rating
meditation and Prozac

nyot
I dance untill sweating.

buttercup89119
Rating
There are many things that I do to relieve stress. Taking a hot bath, reading a good book, taking a walk or spending time online.
Another option would be to spend time with a loved one, just doing something that both of you like to do together, such as watching a good movie, or having a good meal together. Focusing on something other than what is causing you stress is the most important thing.

Pvt. Andrew Malone
Rating
relaxation and lots of sleep. i heard smoking weed can help

princeton
Rating
Exercise is a good stress reliever. Try a long relaxing bubble bath if you are at home. If you are at work, take some deep breaths and imagine you are on the beach, or someway you love to go. If the stress continues, see your doctor who can run some tests to see if there is a medical problem. He can also prescribe you some medication to relieve the stress.

hotshoes
Rating
I say tomyself its not serious and laugh at it .You really have to laugh.Seriousness will ruin you.This whole world is hurting and you cant control but only you.Laugh.When you hurt smile .Do sometimes the opposite of what you feel.If you are laughing or smiling when you are hurting, others will see the the smile and not the pain .Just as you "fooled them" you can trick yourself.Dont take it so serious .Laugh,and you must sleep good.

kard_killz
Rating
Kava Kava is AwEsOmE for stress and anxiety relief !

medicalstudent
do what the best thing u used to do e.g walking and see ;andscapes, painting, talk to freinds ...

HAPPY FEET
Rating
Figure out what's causing your stress. Depending on what's causing your stress, develop a plan to alleviate it. Meanwhile, get enough sleep/rest, eat right, exercise.

Brian
I tend to drink beer and shoot stuff.

me
Rating
Exercise, do things i enjoy doing, tidy the place where i spend the most time, , have orgasms (with or without someone, spend a long time in the shower. I find that TV may be a temporary relief but it ends up making me feel more stressed.

Trillian
Rating
I get an aromatherapy massage in a place with nice ambience with zen music and nature sounds playing in the background.

chaoshelp18
Rating
I write, or listen to music, and if someone calls then I talk to them 'bout it b/c usually they can tell something is up b/c I won't b talking much. If i'm online I'll e-mail like everyone to b anti social. I know sounds stupid but w/e.

Best friend
Rating
Pray.
Go to bed on time.
Get up on time so you can start the day unrushed.
Say No, to projects that won't fit into your time schedule, or that will compromise your mental health.
Simplify and unclutter your life.
Live within your budget; don't use credit cards for ordinary purchases.
K.M.S. (Keep Mouth Shut). This single piece of advice can prevent an enormous amount of trouble.
Get enough exercise.
Eat right.
Get organized so everything has its place.
While driving, listen to a tape that can help improve your quality of life.
Write thoughts and inspirations down.
Every day, find time to be alone.
Talk less; listen more.
Remind yourself that you are not the general manager of the universe.
Circle yourself with good friends.

Laugh. Laugh some more!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy