Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Is a Porcelain/Metal Fused Crown Truly Better?
My denist has prescribed a buid up and crown on a back moler that has deteriorated. The way the wrote it up, it is a Porcelein/Metal crown.

However, my insurance will only cover what they ...

I need to know every thing about braces?
Be very specific. Do they hurt? how much? I need to know EVERYTHING about ...

Dental problem please help!!?
My male friend is driving me crazy, the past few weeks he has been getting very bad tooth ache. He is literally crying with the pain. He went to A and E the other morning and they advised him to go ...

When a cavity hurts?
By the time a cavity is causing toothache, how likely is it that you will just need a simple filling rather than anything more complicated like root canal therapy?
Additional Details
I ...

Question about braces?
ok im going to need braces for my over bite. my question is does it hurt bad? does it hurt when its getting put in? do they give you shots in your mouth so it doesnt hurt? and will they give you ...

I am 12 years old and a front tooth lower tooth is about to come out. Is this normal?

I immediately NEED help!?
I have a poly-like sac over the area on my right wisdom teeth. It's a bit tender but it can get painful when you touch it hard.
I only noticed it today, and I'm 12 years old so no ...

Mercury tooth filling controversy ?
Background: Teeth fillings contain mercury. There is disagreement on whether this can cause mercury poisoning. Most medical professionals seem to think it does not.

Mercury poisoning can ...

Alternative to a tongue scraper?!?
I live in a country where tongue scrapers/cleaners aren't available yet. Can anyone give me any ideas what could be used as an alternative?...

What is the most painful procedure you have had done at the dentist?

Why am i scared of the dentist?

Please help me?
i use to have some pretty teeth but all of a sudden my teeth started falle out and everything decaying bad .i had braces on them to have them stratghtn out . but i cannot not understand that could it ...

How can you stop braces from hurting after you just got them?
I kinda don't wanna wait cuz I'm trying to eat and it hurts!!!...

Why does the gum around my teeth bleed when I brush my teeth?

Mouth Ulcers, what causes them and how do you get rid of them?

Which mouthwash color is more effective: blue or yellow/orange?

I WAnt to get some braces to make my teeth prettier..does it hurt!?!!?
iwant to get my teeth some braces becit is not aligned ryt..but do they put some holes on your teeth or some silly things???does it hurt..and will it bring a better SMLE??i hope so00..plssanswers..my ...

Please Help Me?
The past few months after I just moved out of my parents house my teeth have chipped. First was one small one in the front and today one of my lateral incisers chipped. It chipped when I bit down on ...

Advice on getting braces?
I'm getting braces this summer and I need some advice and information...like color choosing....How bad it hurts...How they are put on...etc. Anything you can think of!...

Do braces???...?
ok well this friday i am getting braces... do they hurt?? and do they scratch your mouth?? how do i prevent that form happening?? Also what kind of colors do they have??...

pedro
What is the best toothbrush I can buy for only $500?
my papa give me only five hundred american dollars to buy myself a good toothbrush. please help me find a good one. thank you so much.

♥less
Rating
oral-b electric tooth brush

girlnextdoor
$500........dollars........holy crap dude, you can but a butt-load of good tooth brushes with that. go to the store and look for yourself. $500.........

-mk

Rascal
Rating
You are in luck! I just happen to be a toothbrush manufacturer and can send you a special edition retroactive oscillating laser powered toothbrush for only $429.95 + 19.99 shipping and handling!!! This is kismet!

stephanie
woah ur richhh
and u must be kidding

whalesat3oclock
ONLY $500!!!!!!!

HOLY CRAP!!!

U COULD BUY NEW TEETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jordan
Rating
I think you can get a good one for 99 cents at wall-mart, then you have 499.01 left. :D :D

alicat
Rating
you can buy a good toothbrush between $2 and $15. save the rest of the money for other stuff.

luvs2party
Rating
Um.. First of all that's not even funny. Second of all, If this isn't a prank, toothbrushes only cost $2 to $70 (if you want a good motor one.) Save what's left of your $500 (trust me that will be a lot).

Fields Boy
The best toothbrush is like $2.99. Why would want to spend soo much money just for a toothbrush? o.O

Anna J
Rating
that is stupid. they have good ones for $2.99.

Hardcore
Even the best and the ultimate toothbrush cost less than 50 bucks.

♥☼♥
Rating
get an electric tooth brush

i have sonic

ITS SO GOOD

it actually made my teeth whiter

and it costs only $100

but you have to buy a new head every couple months

its so worth it tho

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy