Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Alternative to a tongue scraper?!?
I live in a country where tongue scrapers/cleaners aren't available yet. Can anyone give me any ideas what could be used as an alternative?...

What is the most painful procedure you have had done at the dentist?

Why am i scared of the dentist?

Please help me?
i use to have some pretty teeth but all of a sudden my teeth started falle out and everything decaying bad .i had braces on them to have them stratghtn out . but i cannot not understand that could it ...

How can you stop braces from hurting after you just got them?
I kinda don't wanna wait cuz I'm trying to eat and it hurts!!!...

Why does the gum around my teeth bleed when I brush my teeth?

Mouth Ulcers, what causes them and how do you get rid of them?

Which mouthwash color is more effective: blue or yellow/orange?

I WAnt to get some braces to make my teeth prettier..does it hurt!?!!?
iwant to get my teeth some braces becit is not aligned ryt..but do they put some holes on your teeth or some silly things???does it hurt..and will it bring a better SMLE??i hope so00..plssanswers..my ...

Please Help Me?
The past few months after I just moved out of my parents house my teeth have chipped. First was one small one in the front and today one of my lateral incisers chipped. It chipped when I bit down on ...

Advice on getting braces?
I'm getting braces this summer and I need some advice and information...like color choosing....How bad it hurts...How they are put on...etc. Anything you can think of!...

Do braces???...?
ok well this friday i am getting braces... do they hurt?? and do they scratch your mouth?? how do i prevent that form happening?? Also what kind of colors do they have??...

Is it ok to whiten teeth with strawberries?!?
I heard that you can use strawberries to whiten your teeth, but the acid can also damage them...does brushing afterwards compensate for this?...

Really worried about my Mom???
My Mom has to go in to the dentist tomorrow for what she thinks is an abcess on her tooth. I am really worried about her. She is in much pain and I'm at my dad's house right now and don'...

How do I get rid of cold sores and blisters because I've tried everything and nothing seems to work?

How painful is a root canal and how long does it hurt for afterwards?

Why is toothpaste generally mint flavoured?
Is there a medical reason for this or does it just taste fresh?...

The best or cheapest way to fill a gap from a missing tooth ?

I am a full time uni student aged 20 livin on my own, am i entilited to get dental treatment on the nhs.?

What o you do first? brushing your teeth or flossing?

Baby Blue
Have you ever had a cavity?

Yadna H
Cavity free (: and I hope to keep it that way.

1:day:sun
Nope! - And I'm almost 37 yrs. old. :)

Ana
Yep. Four, I wasn't a very good brusher three years ago.
The dentists will just give you a filling. And fillings don't hurt much.

♥Winter
Rating
Ohh haha lolll i have seven

shelby
Rating
i had 2

Aran C
Rating
Yes, I have had four cavities....I really didn't mind having them filled either. It didn't hurt at all.

philkillen
Rating
I have a couple of fillings darling. lol

Oh My Catnip!!! {YFA!} {MCR!}
Rating
...I've had my share of cavities. It seems like every time I go they say I have some. I only go 2 times a year. One for a checkup, one for getting the cavities fixed. lol.
After my next checkup, I will try to never ever ever get a cavity AGAIN. lol.

tengolatte
Yes, but my first dentist was a quack and drilled a hole in my tooth just to get some money out of my mom before we changed dentists since I never had a cavity before or after that but my sister had them all the time.

Grenadine Pala
Rating
Yes, and even though I don't like to go to the dentist I am glad they do their jobs, especially when you have a dentist you can trust. I know after I get my cavity filled it will be fixed for a long time and it won't develop into a larger problem. I believe the tendency to get cavity's is in your DNA but taking care of your teeth regularly will give you a better chance of not getting cavity's.

♥ £ðx¥ Ðå痢 ♥
Yes I have

Q[its love][soldiers sweetheart]
Rating
lets just say i really like sourpatch kids XD
<3Q

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy