Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

Do we have the right to die?
in case of cancer patient, do we have the right to die?...

Does ur chest get smaller wen u get breast cancer??
Plz answer this, is very important!!...

UK What should my friend do about her cancer?
She had an operation for cancer some time ago, now they say it's back. They told her she should have chemo a few weeks ago, then she went to an outpatients clinic thinking it was to sort out the ...

Don't you think worse than havin cancer to die from would be Alzheimer's?
Just watched an old movie that i had never seen before with Mia Farrow and Martin Sheen and i was spellbound to what this woman was going through. I had rather die from anything but having my brain ...

jadan57pa
Do any body use sun block any Moore?

msdeville96
I do. And judging your ability to read and write, I think you may have a problem with prolonged sun exposure and your loss of brain cells. I think you might want to re-think your sentence.

terry
Rating
Yes un less you want cancer.

D J
Rating
Back when I laid out in the sun or used the tanning beds, I constantly heard, "You better stop that. You might not pay for it today, but it'll catch up with you later. Wrinkles, skin cancer......" Blah, Blah, Blah.
Well, as predicted, it did. I look a good 10 years older than I am and have cancers on my legs, arms and face. I'm frequently having them frozen off or excised.
I always use a block now.......too little, too late.

Love is Patient, Love is Kind ♥
ch-yeah.
I have very light skin, so I don't tain, I burn.
I use sun block everywhere, the beach, the city, even when I go outside to do my chores.
I don't want cancer!!!

Amanda
Rating
I would say that people are using it more than they did 30 years ago. More everyday products, such as facial lotion and powder contain SPF.
My husband got melanoma, fortunately we caught it early, but everyone please wear lotion with an SPF!

undercovernudist
me, im hella white, i glow in the dark

Jennifer C
Rating
Yes. Skin cancer runs in my family (you should use it even if it doesn't run in your family), and I live in Miami, so I don't go outside without it.

Many people don't know this, but a spot of skin cancer on your body somewhere (melanoma) can metastasize and become deadly - it might look like a beauty mark or a birthmark to you, but it could kill you. It's VERY serious stuff. And our environment is only getting worse. I'd start using it if you aren't already.

Many skin creams offer an SPF 15 version that you can use all over right out of the shower every day for base protection. That's for like, winter days when you won't be outside. If you are going to be in direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time (10 min. +), use SPF 30 or higher. I use 45 on my face all the time. I'm not trying to help the aging process, if you catch my drift.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy