Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Braces...stressed?
I HATE BRACES i just got them and i cant eat for like a week
i cant even bite down i really stressing and just i hate them

do you have any ideas of what i can eat?...

Who likes the dentist?

Getting teeth pulled?
I have to get some teeth pulled because my mouth is crowded. Will the dentist people or whatever they are knock me out? or just numb me?...

If i get braces how long will i have it for??
okay im thinking bout braces but i want to know how long i will have it for and if i will look good with it here is a picture of my teethhttp://i160.photobucket....

How painful is it to get your wisdom teeth out? I am getting my out at 9:15am tomorrow. Any suggestions?

What should I do first, brush my teeth or floss my teeth?
And why?...

About braces...?
I just got my braces. I had one day of 'throbbing' in my teeth. Now my teeth feel fine...are my braces 'still working'? I don't see my denstist for 7 weeks and I just can'...

It is known that anorexia/bulimia sufferers have bad teeth - but do they also have poor nails & hair?
If so, Is the damage irreversible?...

I had a filling in my tooth yesturday and i still can't eat on the side of my mouth i had the filling.?
Is this normal? My tooth did not hurt before i had the filling....

Has anyone had a tooth break while eating coleslaw?

Im sooo scared!Im getting braces!Do they hurt?

Hate how dentist makes small talk while I'm on the chair.?
Okay, I am going to the dentist in about an hour and I had to have this particular one because the man I prefer is booked out. This dentist however makes a lot of small talk, asking me about college ...

How do i get whiter teeth in 1 month??

I have bad & crooked teeth, who do I see first?
Should I see the orthodontist first or the dentist first?
My teeth are in bad condition and they're also crooked, havent seen a dentist in 10years
I thought I'll confront my ...

I know that eating too much toothpaste can be fatal, but how much is too much?

Additional Details
I don't have an obsession with toothpaste, I have a perfectly normal relationship with toothpaste. I do, ...

Braces!!!????
Does anyone the average cost of braces???...

Omg braces!!!!?
I will be getting braces soon and im totally affraid. I mean yea i want them because my teeth are a mess but i hate pain. I just hate pain. Can someone tell me the process of getting braces and also ...

What if you break your right hand what do you do?

A painful white sore below my gum in my mouth?
i have had it for about 4 days. it is right where my gums end and where my cheek begins. It looks like a cut, but it is white so i didn't know if it was a canker sore. It looks a little ...

My friend has bad breath.?
My friend has bad breath. she told me and i know its kind of true. she said that whenever she brushes her hard pallet and her tongue..is when she can smell it. but it often smells really bad. Some ...

Latest posts Results: 4861-4890 of 4883
Page 163 / 163 « First  <  159 160 161 162 163 Last »

Evil Monkey!
What do you think when you see people who have braces?
i have to wear those 'train track' brace things, and no one seems to notice them, but im still really paranoid about everyones opinions (dont tell me 'it doesnt matter what other people... Read More

Anwers
(31)

Ange A
Is it okay to sedate your kids for a night out?

Additional Details

o.m.g. im surprised that hardly any of you knew i was having a go............... Read More

Anwers
(31)

wertxl
Best toothpaste?
which toothpaste whitenings teeth the Absolute best ?... Read More

Anwers
(31)

Jo
Does it hurt alot gettin ur wisdom teeth out?
im gettin all 4 of my wisdom teeth out under general anistetic does it hurt alot!... Read More

Anwers
(31)

Monster
Whats the worse thing you.ve ever eaten?
p.s im edgey to ask,... Read More

Anwers
(31)

linda
Do I need Braces!!?? HELP!?
My friends and eveyone are saying I need braces to fix the big gap between my front teeth and the close other gaps I have and to fix my overbite. So will I need braces??!!

http://s271.photobucke... Read More

Anwers
(31)

vickmister
Why does my teeth have blue mold on them?
... Read More

Anwers
(31)

raasbee
Should i go to dentist???
i am 38 years old and the last time i went to the dentist was when i was 8....my old dad (god bless his soul) once told me to never bother going because as soon as you go they start drilling and pulli... Read More

Anwers
(31)

enjoicashwell
When you brush your teeth...?
...do you leave the faucet running?... Read More

Anwers
(31)

mandaaaa_x
Does is hurt getting your teeth cleaned?
I haven't gone in a while and i've almost forgotton. I'm only 15 and im so stupid that i rarely brush my teeth! I know, grosssss - but please help me out . will it hurt alotttttttt ?

Anwers
(31)

lil_joe1955
Is it ever to late to get braces?
I'm and 17 years old, will be 18 on April 3rd, 08. I have needed braces for a long time, but my mom hasn't been able to get them for me because my parents are divorced and my dad has never p... Read More

Anwers
(31)

(:
Does it hurt to get teeth pulled?
because i might have to get 2 teeth pulled... Read More

Anwers
(31)

iwnft
Is it gross that i only brush my teeth once every 10 days?
i chew mint gum so my breath doesnt smell, i have never had a cavity, i dont need braces, and my teeth are white.... Read More

Anwers
(31)

steppage
How many times a day are u supposed to brush your teeth?
some dentists say three others say two, which is it?... Read More

Anwers
(31)

Sadie
What are dental options for the uninsured?
I make pretty good money, but my company doesn't have dental insurance and I don't really want to drop $1000 for a crown. Are there any options for those who don't have dental insurance... Read More

Anwers
(30)

learning
How do I whiten teeth with peroxide?
or must I buy whitting strips... Read More

Anwers
(31)

Daniela
Should i brush my teeth everyday if i have braces??
... Read More

Anwers
(30)

Nikki
Have you ever used crest whitestrips?
1. can u talk without someone noticing u have something in ur teeth or can u talk correctly and like normal with them in?

2. how long should i wait b4 and after for brushing? i am talking a... Read More

Anwers
(31)

hopium4ever
Getting braces soon and need to know what to do?
I am getting braces in less than two weeks and I need to know what to do like to prepare. I have read that u should take pain killer before u go in. If so how soon before and does it matter what kind.... Read More

Anwers
(31)

Rashanka
How do you get rid of tartar?
I have braces and they're starting to screw up my teeth. After I get them off, is there anyway I can get them cleaned? Or will they stay like that?... Read More

Anwers
(31)

Bob
I just dropped my toothbrush down the toilet (which was "full" at the time), will a rinse off be enough?
... Read More

Anwers
(31)

tictak kat
What's the best toothpaste, for coffee drinkers?
To help fight coffee stains.... Read More

Anwers
(31)

sammich.lover
My tooth hurts bad please help?
the pain makes me want to chew on stuff. my ear, stomich, throat and ear hurt too - always hurts in morning or night. there has been pain for a month. and the pain has gotton so bad that i cant sleep ... Read More

Anwers
(31)
Page 163 / 163 « First  <  159 160 161 162 163 Last »

Create a new Thread in Forum

User Name:
User Email:
Select Category:
Title:
Thread description:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.154
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy