Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Does it hurt to get teeth pulled?
because i might have to get 2 teeth ...

Is it ever to late to get braces?
I'm and 17 years old, will be 18 on April 3rd, 08. I have needed braces for a long time, but my mom hasn't been able to get them for me because my parents are divorced and my dad has never ...

Does is hurt getting your teeth cleaned?
I haven't gone in a while and i've almost forgotton. I'm only 15 and im so stupid that i rarely brush my teeth! I know, grosssss - but please help me out . will it hurt alotttttttt ?<...

When you brush your teeth...?
...do you leave the faucet running?...

Should i go to dentist???
i am 38 years old and the last time i went to the dentist was when i was 8....my old dad (god bless his soul) once told me to never bother going because as soon as you go they start drilling and ...

Why does my teeth have blue mold on them?

Do I need Braces!!?? HELP!?
My friends and eveyone are saying I need braces to fix the big gap between my front teeth and the close other gaps I have and to fix my overbite. So will I need braces??!!
http://s271....

Whats the worse thing you.ve ever eaten?
p.s im edgey to ask,...

Does it hurt alot gettin ur wisdom teeth out?
im gettin all 4 of my wisdom teeth out under general anistetic does it hurt alot!...

Best toothpaste?
which toothpaste whitenings teeth the Absolute best ?...

Is it okay to sedate your kids for a night out?

Additional Details
o.m.g. im surprised that hardly any of you knew i was having a go...............

What do you think when you see people who have braces?
i have to wear those 'train track' brace things, and no one seems to notice them, but im still really paranoid about everyones opinions (dont tell me 'it doesnt matter what other ...

Can coca-cola be used to help whiten the teeth due to the high acidity it has?
Researchers say that coca-cola is a good home remedy to clean the toilet and tub b/c of the high acidity content. Can it also clean the teeth? If it can clean the toilet why not whiten the teeth?...

HELP! OMGEEE I SWALLOWED TOOTH PASTE... IM I GONNA DIE??? OMGEEE What should I do???
THE TOOTH PASTE TUBE SAYS TO GET MEDICAL HELP OR CONTACT A POISON CONTROL CENTER RIGHT AWAY. I DONT WANT DIE PEOPLE. HELP HELP!!! PLEASE!!!!
Additional Details

Should i brush my teeth right now?
i really dont ...

Why do brits have poor dental hygiene?

Additional Details
So ONLY people on tv that are british have bad teeth? How did that become a stereotype if there wasnt a bit of ...

Is this supposed to happen?
WHEN I CLOSE MY MOUTH MY TOP TEETH GO OVER MY BOTTOM TEETH DO I NEED BRACES

ALSO MY TOP TEETH GO ALL THE WAY DOWN ALMOST OVER MY GUMLINE

ALSO MY 2 BOTTOM TEETH GO UP AND DOWN AND...

What brand and colour is your toothbrush?

Additional Details
Mine is pink! Forgot what brand it is thought, ...

How do get rid of bad breath?????

Be honest...how many of you DON'T brush your teeth before going to bed?

sammich.lover
My tooth hurts bad please help?
the pain makes me want to chew on stuff. my ear, stomich, throat and ear hurt too - always hurts in morning or night. there has been pain for a month. and the pain has gotton so bad that i cant sleep + im crying. please help.
Additional Details
i cant see a dentist now because of appointment date

noroofoverhead
Find a dentist that will see emergency cases.
You could get an infection which could be potentially
fatal.

No time to lose, if you can't find a dentist, go to the emergency room at the hospital.

Deb
Hello,
I am sorry for your pain! If it is that bad you really should go to the hospital because if it is "impacted" you can die. I don't mean to scare you but if it is infected and the infection gets into your blood stream you can die from it.If it was me and it was truely that painful I would go to the ER now. I know this because it happened to my brother and he almost did die.
I hope I have helped you let me know okay.
Deb

Coaster X
Rating
Go 2 the dentist or the doctor.

Sunny
Rating
you need to go to an emergency dentist. sounds like you might have some sort of bacteria infection that started in your tooth and has spread in to your ear and throat. that sounds very bad. it doesn't make sense to say you can't see dentist because of appointment... there are emergency dentists everywhere that will take you in the same day you call. you should see a dentist today.

Carra
Rating
go to the dentist

wsbrad
Rating
You need to see a professional (preferrably a dentist) asap! If you can't get an appt with a dentist then at least get one with your general practitioner. You need to fix the problem before you feel better. Things will just start getting worse. Your doctor will probably prescribe an antibiotic and pain killer. In the meantime take Advil, Motrin, or Tylenol. You can actually take ibuprofen (advil, motrin) and then 2 hrs later take acetominophen. They are 2 different drugs so will help with taking away the pain more effectively. Sorry, but you will have to make the visit if you want any relief. Good luck and hope you feel better soon....

Mr Trash
Rating
Buy & use anbesol on it.

Then get it pulled by a dentist.

Call in sick if you have to. I did. Tooth decay is a sickness, if it gets bad enough, so you are not lying.

puppysadiejane
You can go to the ER. They can't do anything dental wise but, they can help with the pain. I've gone once for that. I hope you feel better. Tooth aches are horrible.

Diva
Rating
Call the dentist's office back and let them know you are in severe pain. They might be able to get you in earlier if you let them know it's an emergency.

hollz
Rating
go to a dentist!!!

starofsong
Rating
It could be that your tooth is hurting due to sinus. I had that before. I thought it was a terrible problem with my tooth but when my sinuses cleared up, my tooth ache went away.
But you probably should go see a dentist as soon as they can get you in. Did you explain your pain to them? They should be able to get you in today if your pain is that great.

Ralfcoder
Rating
What does "I cant see a dentist now because of appointment date" mean? There's gotta be more than one dentist in your area. If one won't see you, call another one. If you can't pay cash, ask if they have a payment plan, or if they take credit cards.

And there's an old wive's tale about putting an aspirin on a sore tooth to numb it. DON'T DO IT! It may stop the pain, but there's a good chance you'll kill the tooth.

Dave S.G. Seattle
Rating
I was the same way...hated the dentist. I was in the same position as you...only worse.

I had an abscess and the pain was not tolerable...it was for about two hours, but it was like torture.

Finally I cried that I had to see a dentist.

Mom took me, and I was shaking. The dentist stopped the pain.

What was worse?

The pain or the dentist?

Answer: The pain.

Relieve yourself...see the dentist. It is a lesson I've learned and it appears you will too.

been there done that.

The dentist will take emergency patients.

max_201
go to the dentist and says its an emergency. they should take you in.

Yellow Diamond
Take Aleve and go to dentist immediately. If you wait, it may cause ear infection which is more pain than tooth ache.

Westwood
Rating
All dentists have emergency appointments for cases such as these, if you call them up and tell them you need an emergency appointment most of them will fit you in the same day.

Ski owl
Rating
you need to call your dentist and tell them what you told us here. if the office still puts you off, call another because the first is a lousy dentist. No good dentist will keep you waiting when in pain.

♥Kazz♥
When ever I had this problem I would take pain killers and make sure I eat on the other side of the mouth - if its affecting your ear it might be a sinus thing so it could be worth seeing a GP while you wait for the detist appointment they could also give you some stronger pain killers

CutiePatutie
If it hurts in those other ares u might have an infection. You need antibiotics and painkillers until u can get to the doctor. Hope u feel better

Beth66
If you can see that its actually a damaged tooth you can put OraJel (found in drugstores) on the tooth and gum until you can get to the dentist. You need to make an appointment asap. The OraJel will numb the pain but its not a permanent fix, Good Luck

ruthydestiny
Rating
try gargling with warm salt water, it will help a little bit. also try clove oil on a q-tip and put where it hurts (get it at a health food store) take motrin and get it looked at asap!

bthrist
Rating
Hate to say it, but you HAVE to see a dentist. I had to. Pain wouldn't leave, found I had an infection. This can become extremely serious, especially if an infection spreads to your throat and other glands.

MAJOR!!! TOM!!!☺
go to a dentist.

steven h
Rating
Your tooth must be infected in thr root which is causing pain all over you should see a dentist before it's to late and causes you more damage.

Mom of 3
I had an awful tooth ache once, and it turned out to be a sinus infection. You could always go and see a doctor to rule that out. With your ear and throat hurting this could very well be what it is.

pink moon
Rating
You have to see a dentist. Wait it out with painkillers in moderation

♥*´`*•.¸ღCaseyღ¸.•*´`*♥
call the dentist tell him how much pain and the other problems.. He should be able to fit you in soon. Or at least he can prescribe you an antibiotic. Pain = Infection.. Get it looked at soon. Even if its your regular doctor.

10w2d until we meet Grant Ray
My dentist takes Emergency walkins. Sometimes it might take an hour or so wait in the office...But it is well worth it! You need to call them and see if they can call you in an antibiotic, and or some pain medicine until your apt. if you can't get an emergency apt.

greengo
Did you call and explain the pain? Any dentist who would not see you as an emergency TODAY does not deserve a license. You could have an abcess infection or a damaged nerve root! If they won't see you today, go to the emergency room, and the regular doctor will take care of you.

R.E.
see--a--dentist!

Sheeeeeee
Rating
why they dont want to take you to a dentist? Are you their adopted child? File a case on them. If you hate dentist, then bare the pain. Go to the butchers.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy