Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Does is hurt getting your teeth cleaned?
I haven't gone in a while and i've almost forgotton. I'm only 15 and im so stupid that i rarely brush my teeth! I know, grosssss - but please help me out . will it hurt alotttttttt ?<...

When you brush your teeth...?
...do you leave the faucet running?...

Should i go to dentist???
i am 38 years old and the last time i went to the dentist was when i was 8....my old dad (god bless his soul) once told me to never bother going because as soon as you go they start drilling and ...

Why does my teeth have blue mold on them?

Do I need Braces!!?? HELP!?
My friends and eveyone are saying I need braces to fix the big gap between my front teeth and the close other gaps I have and to fix my overbite. So will I need braces??!!
http://s271....

Whats the worse thing you.ve ever eaten?
p.s im edgey to ask,...

Does it hurt alot gettin ur wisdom teeth out?
im gettin all 4 of my wisdom teeth out under general anistetic does it hurt alot!...

Best toothpaste?
which toothpaste whitenings teeth the Absolute best ?...

Is it okay to sedate your kids for a night out?

Additional Details
o.m.g. im surprised that hardly any of you knew i was having a go...............

What do you think when you see people who have braces?
i have to wear those 'train track' brace things, and no one seems to notice them, but im still really paranoid about everyones opinions (dont tell me 'it doesnt matter what other ...

Can coca-cola be used to help whiten the teeth due to the high acidity it has?
Researchers say that coca-cola is a good home remedy to clean the toilet and tub b/c of the high acidity content. Can it also clean the teeth? If it can clean the toilet why not whiten the teeth?...

HELP! OMGEEE I SWALLOWED TOOTH PASTE... IM I GONNA DIE??? OMGEEE What should I do???
THE TOOTH PASTE TUBE SAYS TO GET MEDICAL HELP OR CONTACT A POISON CONTROL CENTER RIGHT AWAY. I DONT WANT DIE PEOPLE. HELP HELP!!! PLEASE!!!!
Additional Details

Should i brush my teeth right now?
i really dont ...

Why do brits have poor dental hygiene?

Additional Details
So ONLY people on tv that are british have bad teeth? How did that become a stereotype if there wasnt a bit of ...

Is this supposed to happen?
WHEN I CLOSE MY MOUTH MY TOP TEETH GO OVER MY BOTTOM TEETH DO I NEED BRACES

ALSO MY TOP TEETH GO ALL THE WAY DOWN ALMOST OVER MY GUMLINE

ALSO MY 2 BOTTOM TEETH GO UP AND DOWN AND...

What brand and colour is your toothbrush?

Additional Details
Mine is pink! Forgot what brand it is thought, ...

How do get rid of bad breath?????

Be honest...how many of you DON'T brush your teeth before going to bed?

Have you had a wisdom tooth removed? Did it hurt much?

Additional Details
I'm not a big fan of blood... or pain for that matter. I get the feeling I'll have a lot of both....

Do you brush your teeth first or have breakfast first?

Bob
I just dropped my toothbrush down the toilet (which was "full" at the time), will a rinse off be enough?

Mark S
buy a new one, surly you can afford a new tooth brush,

♥ that one girl ♥
yeah if you want hepatitis

lisa_b
hell no! bin it!

atticcat
I think your waste basket isnt full and could accommodate your contaminated toothbrush. Unless you wanted to contact amoeba and e coli and endanger your life.

Liz M
Rating
NO NO NO NO NO

that is discusting get a new one unless you prefer stinky teeth for the rest of your toothbrush's life

Nobody puts Baby in the corner!
Rating
No,NO,NO! Go to the store and buy yourself 2 or 3 new toothbrushes,it's always good to have a spare.

moonlight200
eeewww yuck dont be silly. Go buy another one.

Tardcakemcrlover
Rating
HELL NO!
thats disgusting.
throw it the f*ck away!

If you use that thing, your breath will smell like s*it

verykristin
Rating
A "true gentleman" would never brush with toilet water. Buy a new one.

TwinkaTee
People are so disgusting! You should already know the answer to this one! Through it out and get a new one!

Bored.
Rating
eww no! just buy a new one!!

Mary Kate
k well i know you're not poor
because you have a computer
GO F*CKING BUY A NEW ONE.

zclifton2
Rating
I assume it is your brush and your problem all the way around right? So, what is it going to be .......?

ajpacey
Rating
Just rinse it off by urinating on it, that should be ok.

EMMA R
Number 1 or number 2?

Jeff James
Rating
No
You mist apply tooth paste on it then brush with it to know 4 sure!

Mahssa C
Do you know how much bacteria is on and in your toilet!? Take it out with a bag (plastic bag) than throw it out and wash your hands three-4 times with alot of soap and god buy a new toothbrush!

Hannah
Rating
corr you people it aint exactly the most discsting thing in the world isit NO! go buy a new one or but it in boiling hot water for 10-15 mins. xx

adnamA
if you are considering whether or not you should buy a new one, why don't you just use the toilet water from now on to brush your teeth.

sneezy7231969
Rating
NO, that is disgusting and you know it. Buy another toothbrush.

ijustwantinnerpeace
I wouldnt risk using it - do you houseshare or does the 'full' term apply to just you?? If so, you could probably wash it thoroughly then boil it for 10 mins or, alternatively, pop it in the dishwasher (after washing thoroughly!) as this should be enough to cleanse it. If you houseshare and the toilet is used by other people - DONT RISK IT!! 'Splash' out and treat yourself to a new toothbrush. We've all done it, if thats any help.

shadowsthathunt
Listen, no one is way too poor to buy a new one at the dollar store. Go get a new one... grose!

robin H
Rating
don't be so disgusting. buy a new one. and why didn't you flush anyway?

old man
Why rinse it, just a little exra flavor.

FL Glamour
Just buy a new one buddy....let it go.

Emma Watson
if your really "A True Gentleman" then you would buy a new one. what if you were on a date and you kissed a girl and then she told you something like that? i don't know about you but I'd be discussed and the date would end there.

chonnie
Rating
jesus christ you can get one for 99 cent maybe even cheaper

Ink Corporate
well, someone might offer you a tooth pick to remind you that you have something brown stuck in between your teeth.

Mimkat
Why rinse? Just brush as it is. Extra flavour, lol!

cici
Rating
sure...
I mean, why would you waste $2 on a new one when fecal matter is involved??

Corrupt
Rating
yup just give it a quick swish in the bowl and it will be fine

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy