Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Is it ever to late to get braces?
I'm and 17 years old, will be 18 on April 3rd, 08. I have needed braces for a long time, but my mom hasn't been able to get them for me because my parents are divorced and my dad has never ...

Does is hurt getting your teeth cleaned?
I haven't gone in a while and i've almost forgotton. I'm only 15 and im so stupid that i rarely brush my teeth! I know, grosssss - but please help me out . will it hurt alotttttttt ?<...

When you brush your teeth...?
...do you leave the faucet running?...

Should i go to dentist???
i am 38 years old and the last time i went to the dentist was when i was 8....my old dad (god bless his soul) once told me to never bother going because as soon as you go they start drilling and ...

Why does my teeth have blue mold on them?

Do I need Braces!!?? HELP!?
My friends and eveyone are saying I need braces to fix the big gap between my front teeth and the close other gaps I have and to fix my overbite. So will I need braces??!!
http://s271....

Whats the worse thing you.ve ever eaten?
p.s im edgey to ask,...

Does it hurt alot gettin ur wisdom teeth out?
im gettin all 4 of my wisdom teeth out under general anistetic does it hurt alot!...

Best toothpaste?
which toothpaste whitenings teeth the Absolute best ?...

Is it okay to sedate your kids for a night out?

Additional Details
o.m.g. im surprised that hardly any of you knew i was having a go...............

What do you think when you see people who have braces?
i have to wear those 'train track' brace things, and no one seems to notice them, but im still really paranoid about everyones opinions (dont tell me 'it doesnt matter what other ...

Can coca-cola be used to help whiten the teeth due to the high acidity it has?
Researchers say that coca-cola is a good home remedy to clean the toilet and tub b/c of the high acidity content. Can it also clean the teeth? If it can clean the toilet why not whiten the teeth?...

HELP! OMGEEE I SWALLOWED TOOTH PASTE... IM I GONNA DIE??? OMGEEE What should I do???
THE TOOTH PASTE TUBE SAYS TO GET MEDICAL HELP OR CONTACT A POISON CONTROL CENTER RIGHT AWAY. I DONT WANT DIE PEOPLE. HELP HELP!!! PLEASE!!!!
Additional Details

Should i brush my teeth right now?
i really dont ...

Why do brits have poor dental hygiene?

Additional Details
So ONLY people on tv that are british have bad teeth? How did that become a stereotype if there wasnt a bit of ...

Is this supposed to happen?
WHEN I CLOSE MY MOUTH MY TOP TEETH GO OVER MY BOTTOM TEETH DO I NEED BRACES

ALSO MY TOP TEETH GO ALL THE WAY DOWN ALMOST OVER MY GUMLINE

ALSO MY 2 BOTTOM TEETH GO UP AND DOWN AND...

What brand and colour is your toothbrush?

Additional Details
Mine is pink! Forgot what brand it is thought, ...

How do get rid of bad breath?????

Be honest...how many of you DON'T brush your teeth before going to bed?

Have you had a wisdom tooth removed? Did it hurt much?

Additional Details
I'm not a big fan of blood... or pain for that matter. I get the feeling I'll have a lot of both....

tictak kat
What's the best toothpaste, for coffee drinkers?
To help fight coffee stains.

JAMES C
there are many brands of tooth paste for coffee drinkers on the market,there should be one out there that will take stains off your teeth

Robere
Aim gel...it will keep your teeth white.

♥♥♣BABY GIRL♥♥♣
Rating
crest

Girl
Rating
Crest Vivid....it works wonders!

aych
salt and soot

nimmi
Rating
I would say Colgate is the best.

chockanilla
Rating
Arm and Hammer for smokers.

Sonu
there r so many toothpastes in the market dat helps to make ur teeth white.try ne1

blue_eyed_woman_23
they have that stuff for smokers called targon they have motuh wash and toothpaste it works for ccoffee stains too. i am sure they have something in particular just look on the bottom shelves that is where they put them for some reason

STOP B.S.L.
Rating
Plus White or Colgate Total Plus Whiting

Black_ash
well My dad says that Crest VIVID WHITE morning and night Fluoride toothpaste Revitalizing Mint. It doesent give you a bad after taste.

daisy t
Rating
You have to use Pepsodent.

ruthbeckersc
Rating
Colgate Total Plus Whitening...its what I use. Now if you've already got stained teeth (like me) from drinking coffee or soda then you'll what to whiten them first with a whitener like Crest White Strips because toothpaste can only whiten a little. Colgate Total Plus Whitening will help reduce the staining, I personally use it because it prevents new stains from forming because it keeps working even after you've rinsed out your mouth by creating a protective barrier on your teeth. That and it doesn't taste bad. It comes in gel or paste....I like the paste best.

missblkmn_23
colgate total - works for everything

hzevall
Rating
ARM AND HAMMER WHITENING

sunita p
Rating
Mentadent - This is complete care toothpaste with E vita.
YOu will not get in stores. THis is HLL product. if interested pl contact

hajgora7
Rating
There are dozens of good answers here, but more important than figuring out exactly which brand you'll use, is that you, if you are a coffee drinker, brush your teeth after breakfast and after lunch as well. Of course, this may not be what you're used to, but you will find if you brush soon, you'll be able to get the brown out sooner and better than if you only brush once. That is, if this is really important to you. Otherwise, you're just worrying yourself about a minor choice, and need to get a life.

Tango<3
I would say colgate, it's the best whitening toothpaste or you could keep using the same you are right now and do like crest whitening strips or something like that those works!!

brandy c
colgate probaly thats what i use or crest

Harold T
crest brush with a little bakein soda will help

flowerspirit2000
Rating
BAKING SODA AND PEROXIDE

Hitman from Hell
I dont know
I guess pastes are not that specific for coffee drinkers unlike for smokers.
Let me see some of the other answers.
I'm a coffee drinker too.

Lil' Mama
Rating
Crest or Colgate!

Topshopcitybeachbabe
Rating
smokers toothpaste or a tooth paste called pearl drops or sensodyne toohpaste for whitening teeth or generally popdown to your local dentist and ask for your teeth to be whitened

Roche
Rating
Arm and Hammer brand toothpaste. It contains baking soda and a peroxide. The baking soda is a mild abrasive, and the peroxide helps keep teeth from staining, and over time fades any current stains.

sarah h
Arm and hammer toothpaste its for smokers coffee drinkers etc etc

yellow4
Rating
salt or guava stem

troylfry
Rinse with Listerine Antiseptic and then brush with Crest with baking soda and peroxide whitening with tartar protection.

kat c
uummm baking soda tooth paste my mom smokes drinks tea wine and coffee every day and she has the most beautiful white teeth you have ever seen!

pjrogers26
Rating
don't know about toothpaste but targon mouthwash works great on all stains. I brush with it instead of rinsing after I use normal toothpaste.

chickadee_ajm
Rating
Actually, consumer reports just did a study on whitening toothpastes. They found that the cheaper brand, Ultrabrite whitening toothpaste worked better than the top brands.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy