Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

I have had water in my ear for 2 days?
will it come out by itself or will i need to go to doctor

can it do any lasting damage if i don't go to the ...

Help my dad might die?
my dad was riding his bike and sopemone backed out and hit him and he has to go to the emer room my mom just called to say i have to give the dog food and stuff and please tell me somethign i can do ...

I have cutting scars on my arm, and they are too noticable...?
I've stopped cutting and now regret that I ever did so much.
I really want the scars to fade but they wont I have about 6 of the most noticable scars on ym arm. Thats wht ppl see instead of ...

My Hand hurts, should I go to the ER?
I have a really sore, swollen and kind of bruised hand. Parts are black and blue.

It hurts to move so badly that i have resorted to just sitting and crying. It functions properly, so my ...

He's killing himself HELP!!!?
my best friend has a bloodclot on the bottom of his back. It hurts him so bad that all he does is sleep. Now is exspelled from school. I told him all he's doing is making it stronger by staying ...

Does it hurt worse to be stung by a jellyfish or a wasp?

Additional Details
I'm not talking irakundji (the deadly jellyfish), but I mean the sting in general, size of the sting being proportionate....

I this is weried but in surgery do the let you wear underwear?

Do I need a tetnus shot? drill bit injury...?
Okay, nice one -- I was drilling a hole and the drill bit wasn't in tight, the bit went at an angle into my finger. Traumatic, lots of blood and quite a hole, but I didn't hit bone, it ...

I cut myself for the first time...?
I did it for the first time ever today...and when i did it, i blacked out. I dont remember anything except looking at my bloody wrist...im scarred because i dont want to do it again....

Ouch! right between the legs!?
we had a big game of basketball today after school. I went for a pass and hit another girl from the other team right in the face causing her to tumble over. I came over and stood above her to see if ...

What's wrong with me..?
I was sitting on my couch, and began to walk across the room. All the sudden, I blacked out.. I grabbed the entertainment center, and next thing I knew I was laying on the floor.. my hands were ...

How soon after stepping on a rusty nail do you need to get a tetanus shot? Can you wait a couple of weeks?
My wife is on vacation in Florida and stepped on a rusty nail. It pierced her shoe and left a mark on her foot, but her foot did not bleed. She's wondering if she needs to get a tetanus shot ASAP...

Do I need to go to the Emergency Room?
I was out in the sun all week long and I still feel nauseous and dizzy. I got really badly sunburned to. I dont want to go into the ER only for them to tell me that nothing is wrong but I feel like ...

How Do You Know If A Bone Is Broken??
Foot went completely under leg, ankle is swollen severely, black, blue extremely painful...not able to fully weight bare, though can hobble.

Sprain or break?...

Big toe stuck in a bowling ball?
I asked this yesterday and its still stuck. What happen was yesterday morning I was sitting in the chair. I was rolling a bowling ball around with my feet and toes. I put my big toe in the thumb hole ...

My principle choked me and i dont know what to do?
my principle choked me slammed med down to the ground and i pulled his tie and then he picked me up and then he twisted my arm back and he tried to break it what to do the police wont lock him up ...

Help with a burn?
i was curling my hair the other night and i burnt my cheek with my curling tongs...the skin actually bubbled and im left with a big mark on my cheek...it will definitely scab...i just need help on ...

After getting a MASSAGE, should the therapist be tipped?

Would you cry?? (continued. . .)?
6. If you got stung by a wasp?
7. If you got a tattoo?
8. If you got a 3rd degree burn on your stove?
9. If your boyfriend/girlfriend broke up with you?
10. If you cut your hand ...

How much pain can you take.. Whatever causes it. from -0 to +10?

Additional Details
Mind over matter....

Jessica
What are signs of a broken rib?

monty h
Hmmmm .... take a real deep breath...does that hurt?
Now...raise your arms over your head...Does that hurt?

if you answer yes to both, then you probably have a fractured/broken rib

cutie pie!
usually it will be sore to the touch and it will hurt to breath

nell
pain when you breath and almost anything that you do

Kate S
Rating
When it hurts somewhere near your ribs. GET AN XRAY

klenna
Rating
not sure but my neighbor got one and she says it hurts and its hard to cough and breathe.

$t@nd Up Guy
Rating
alot of pain

ardsam247
when the rib is in two pieces not one

Iomegan
Rating
only an x-ray can tell

(it could be a hairline fracture).
Don't aggravate it. It might break for sure.

N!cky
pain swelling and coughing alot

DigDug
Tough to take a large, inhaling breath. Even breathing out can be painful. The area may or may not bruise. It's sore to the touch. A broken rib is serious, because it houses your vital organs, and if there is splintering in the bone, you could puncture or cut those vital organs. See a doctor.

Kain
Rating
When you inhale it hurts or you have a shocking pain on the side of your ribs, or if you press on your ribs it really hurts.

mntdrew
Rating
The easiest one is pain. It would hurt to breathe, cough, laugh, twist, bend, etc...these are also symptoms of a cracked/bruised rib as well. If you have trouble breathing or become short of breath please go see a Dr. immediately. A truly fractured rib can sometimes puncture the lung. You should have it x-rayed anyway just to be on the safe side.
In the mean time, ice it, rest and hug a pillow if you have to cough or sneeze - this can help alleviate some of the pain.
GO TO THE Dr's.

mushtaq_ahmad43
The signs of broken ribs are: 1. You feel acute pain in your ribs (2) the chest shows signs of swelling (3) Feel intense pain while inhaling and exhaling. and (4) You get vomiting with blood in it.

Jessica, why you have put this question. God forbid. is it not with you???

Lorraine
it hurts a lot!

♠♣♥Rogue♣♥♠
Causes pain to inhale or to sit up straight.

kekeke
Sharp pains, restricted movement, shortness of breath.

Graci
Rating
When you have pain! Ask a doctor! He'll know!---graci

the ole ball and chain
Rating
chest pain beyond belief i have broken 4 ribs it hurts pretty bad

king_of_hyrule
Rating
When it's broken.

Discovery Tunnelâ„¢. Super Gay EgO
pain

♥BermudaShortzROCK♦
GO TO A DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!

Bruce_Dylan
Rating
it hurts like hell!!!

maya
*hard to breathe (especially to breathe deeply)

*um.......idk........pain???

enufwork
Localized pain (point tenderness that you can put your finger on and say "it is right there.") that becomes very prominent about 3 days after the injury occured. The pain is often notable every time you swallow or breath because the intercostal muscles (the little ones between the ribs) contract each time and tug on the site.

Actually those are the symptoms rather than the signs.... but probably what you actually wanted.

Anna p
Rating
if it hurts when you breath in deeply or laugh and when you bend down it will hurt alot and it can be quite painful depending on the position of the rib. if you think that you have then make sure that you get it checked out by your doctor and they may send you to the hospital. they cant just fix a broken rib but they can gove you medication to ease the pain.

Sanyarem
obviously chest pains and trouble breathing. Bruising is a good sign as well. You would be better off seeing a doctor about it though.

Ohsooocute
Rating
Tender to touch and hurts to breathe!

NATIVE NEW YORKER
Rating
PAIN BABY PAIN

tharedhead ((debajo del ombú))
"You'll suffer pain, especially when taking a breath. Other symptoms are tenderness and shallow breathing. You may feel as though you have to hold your chest to relieve the pain. There may be bruising at the place of injury"

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy