Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Does it hurt worse to be stung by a jellyfish or a wasp?

Additional Details
I'm not talking irakundji (the deadly jellyfish), but I mean the sting in general, size of the sting being proportionate....

I this is weried but in surgery do the let you wear underwear?

Do I need a tetnus shot? drill bit injury...?
Okay, nice one -- I was drilling a hole and the drill bit wasn't in tight, the bit went at an angle into my finger. Traumatic, lots of blood and quite a hole, but I didn't hit bone, it ...

I cut myself for the first time...?
I did it for the first time ever today...and when i did it, i blacked out. I dont remember anything except looking at my bloody wrist...im scarred because i dont want to do it again....

Ouch! right between the legs!?
we had a big game of basketball today after school. I went for a pass and hit another girl from the other team right in the face causing her to tumble over. I came over and stood above her to see if ...

What's wrong with me..?
I was sitting on my couch, and began to walk across the room. All the sudden, I blacked out.. I grabbed the entertainment center, and next thing I knew I was laying on the floor.. my hands were ...

How soon after stepping on a rusty nail do you need to get a tetanus shot? Can you wait a couple of weeks?
My wife is on vacation in Florida and stepped on a rusty nail. It pierced her shoe and left a mark on her foot, but her foot did not bleed. She's wondering if she needs to get a tetanus shot ASAP...

Do I need to go to the Emergency Room?
I was out in the sun all week long and I still feel nauseous and dizzy. I got really badly sunburned to. I dont want to go into the ER only for them to tell me that nothing is wrong but I feel like ...

How Do You Know If A Bone Is Broken??
Foot went completely under leg, ankle is swollen severely, black, blue extremely painful...not able to fully weight bare, though can hobble.

Sprain or break?...

Big toe stuck in a bowling ball?
I asked this yesterday and its still stuck. What happen was yesterday morning I was sitting in the chair. I was rolling a bowling ball around with my feet and toes. I put my big toe in the thumb hole ...

My principle choked me and i dont know what to do?
my principle choked me slammed med down to the ground and i pulled his tie and then he picked me up and then he twisted my arm back and he tried to break it what to do the police wont lock him up ...

Help with a burn?
i was curling my hair the other night and i burnt my cheek with my curling tongs...the skin actually bubbled and im left with a big mark on my cheek...it will definitely scab...i just need help on ...

After getting a MASSAGE, should the therapist be tipped?

Would you cry?? (continued. . .)?
6. If you got stung by a wasp?
7. If you got a tattoo?
8. If you got a 3rd degree burn on your stove?
9. If your boyfriend/girlfriend broke up with you?
10. If you cut your hand ...

How much pain can you take.. Whatever causes it. from -0 to +10?

Additional Details
Mind over matter....

How do I stop cutting my wrists?
I'm 15 and I been cutting my wrists for about 8 months and now I can't stop. I do it when i get sad or depressed which is pretty often. I've tried seeing a counselor but it only helped ...

Dont call me stupid or i need help but how do you brake your arm my arm?
my arm is really sore and its clicking i went to the hospital and they said theres nothing wrong with it and i cannot move it please help me brake my arm ...

I stopped smoking 9 days ago i have lots of questions?
ok i smoked 10 -15 a day since i was 12.
Since i stopped ( cold turkey no patches etc) ive noticed
A,harder to get to sleep
B,hot flushes
c, I can't stop eating which i'...

Should I be ashamed?
Since I was younger I've had a long scar running down the side of my face from an accident. Also I have scars from my more dangerous (let alone unexperienced) skateboarding days.

I�...

How can i make myself sleepy?

shantayandkeyantte
I think my 2 month old pitbull leg is fractured, What do I do?

Rick J
How and is not a pitbull illegal to own?

sarabrianne143
for godsakes-take the poor animal to the emergency vet! then have them put it DOWN. those dogs are very dangerous.

sllde
Rating
Shoot it!!

tat2dhllblly
vet or a gun

Pandora's box
You have to go to the vet if there is a fracture or it may become a break and will not heal at all but stay injured for months and months causing infection gang green loss of limb and/or life.

dumbo
Get someone who knows to check it out. The vet or try the free vets or try the pet shop.

Breanne
Rating
GO TO THE VET NOW USE YOUR STINKING BRAIN THE POOR THING IS SUFFERING. iTS JUST A PUPPY
IF IT WAS YOUR KID WHAT WOULD YOU DO
USE COMMON SINCE
DON'T SHOOT IT JUST GET IT HELP
BTW TREAT IT RIGHT PLEASE

lover
Rating
got to da vet.if you think it is fractured go. it doesnt hurt to check. you dont want it to be mad at you.

ssn_hamer
Rating
a fracture is a break, for the dog to be able to do this it has to of been hit, maybe not by you , or dropped, or attacked by another dog, but that shouldn't of happened its too young to go out, seek medical advise, don't panic it can be sorted, it might just be sprained, good luck please let us all know what happens, i don't mean to offend when i said kicked/ hit....

madsmaha1
Why don't you sit and look at it?????????? Go to the vet!!!

zerorox101
Rating
go 2 the vet and c if they can do anything about it, hope yur pitbull gets better, lol.

Beasley
Rating
I can not believe someone would ask such a stupid question on line and wait for an answer, meanwhile making the poor dog suffer. How would you like to be treated that way?!!! If you have to ask a question like this, you have NO BUSINESS owning a pet. I hope to God you don't have kids!!!

grog_the_slob
Rating
ummm take him to a vet would be my best guess

amanda c
Rating
ring emergancy vets and get advice, their very helpful.

sleepingliv
You do the responsible thing:

Take him to the vet!

laplandfan
Rating
get off your butt and take your dog to the vet!!!!!

mexican leona
while he might be in pain you are on the computer asking? take him to the vet.

Hey U, Yeah U..Get over here
take it to the vet

~Poetry~
Go to the vet as soon as possible....

danpayne75
Rating
well let's see......you could hang on to his leash out the window while driving about 15-25 mph and see if he limps or maybe even take him to the vet for xrays...duh

taxed till i die,
Rating
Take it to the vets.

crengle60
take him to the vet

Pebbl
Rating
Go the vets!

Amapolita
Rating
Take it to vet to make sure it is broken and so that the right procedures can be taken in order for it to heal as soon as possible.

Hello Kitti
Rating
Go to a Vet.

suzanne m
Erm....Go to the vet????

Jilli Bean
Take it to the vet immediately. Definitely don't sit waiting to see if you get any answers on Yahoo!?!?

FishStory
Rating
Please take your dog to a vet immediately. Imagine how painful it would be if you had a broken leg - that's the kind of pain your dog would be in too.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy