Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

How to get rid of a hickie fast?
my boyfreind gave me two relly bad hickies like i had a vacuum attack me lol but i was wondering how to get rid of them ...

Define loneliness for you?

Pray for my son?
My son Troy is in the hospital because of a car wreck. He is only 10! It happened yesterday,right now he is doing okay but I just ask everyone to please pray for him! Thanks guys!
Additional D...

I hit my head very hard and now I am keep falling asleep but I'm not tired?
What is wrong with me?
Additional Details
I dad have a concussion, I also have a cracked skull. : P I ahve to back for a CAT scan tommo. They have to take precautions because my brain is ...

Could my foot be broken?
i stood on a stone now cant walk on my foot so ...

Have you ever got anything stuck in any of your orifices?
I once got a little green bead stuck right up my nose. It made me cry because my nose started bleeding. The doctor took it out with a giant pair of tweezers....

MY FriendS EYE FELL OUT!! WHAT SHOULD HE DO?
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Why don't birds get electrocuted when they sit on pylons?

If you had to be knocked out, how would you like it to happen?

I need help men only !??
I hurt my privates playing rugby, I expected the pain to leave but it's been a week and the pain seems to be getting worse. It feels like it's inside like a tube or something.

P...

Heal cutting scars/cuts faster?
~How can I make the scars go away?
~How can I make the cuts less noticeable?
~If possible, how can I prevent the cuts from scarring?
I have them on my hips, arms, and ankles, if you ...

Hurt my knee at work , heat or ice ?

How can I hide my cuts?
I used to cut myself. I'm trying to stop... but Iam going to an event Friday that requires no sleeves. I have marks still on my arm, and I've been using neosporin to try to heal them faster....

Help! i just got shocked!?
ok so my laptop charger is like kinda broken and has a small small tear.
but i just got shocked

whats the worst that can happen? it was on my wrist but it kinda stings

Whould it be ok to use peroxide on ...?
my toe. about a week ago, i fell & my toenail hit the edge of the step, & popped up my toenail. I went to the doctor & they romoved it, bandaged it & sent me home, I changed the ...

Should i wait or should i go now ?
About a week ago i hit my arm really hard (or fast) against the metal bar of my bed ( it's stupid how i did ) and it was all swollen and sore afterwards. Its been a week and i think the ...

I jammed my middle finger and its in a splint right now so what do I do??
Ugh its hard to do anything and it hurts bad. Any thing to help the pain???????????...

Quick... my mom burned her fingers on the stove?
okay, so its thanks giving and we are cooking, obviously.. and my mom was picking up a cover to a pot and she burned three of her fingers. its not serious, but are there any tricks to making them ...

How do you treat a mild burn? mine just wont stop burning.?
I need the answer right away....

I was in a car accedent yesterday...and now....?
I was in a car accedent yesterday.;
It was really bad. the airbags went off. and everyone was hurt except for me. The woman in the car in front of us was carried away in a stretcher.
but ...

Tee T
My principle choked me and i dont know what to do?
my principle choked me slammed med down to the ground and i pulled his tie and then he picked me up and then he twisted my arm back and he tried to break it what to do the police wont lock him up also he threw me in a cubby hole what to do we are allready sewing him and i am 11

alpha66
Rating
I recommend a Ruger !

iiiglowiii
He threw you in a cubby hole??

Well, you're just going to have to find some hard evidence to prove he did it. I wouldn't rely on the police to do anything, because, yeah, its the police :-P. I'm sorry this happened to you, your principal is crazy.

Ricky
wow.. ummm... thats not good. you should 1 not go to school tell it resolves and two talk to the superatendent a lawyer a judge near where you live. if nothing comes out of that call the senator of your state and FAST!.

little miss monkey.
Rating
Wow that is so sad. if you have allready called the police then there is not much left to do. I hop he gos to jall for ever. good luck!

nikkul
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzz!!!!!!

This happens,,,,,,,

in AMERICA?????

you go and giv him a piece of you. get to the highest court,

PROTEST! PROTEST PROTEST!

Agree ur best friends,relatives along...

Sue???
I say SEW him/her up!

Dodgegirl62
Rating
I don't know where you live and if the police won't do anything then report his butt to child services and ask your mom to homeschool you for a while until this is settled...sorry he hurt you sweetie...nobody has a right to hit especially if the child is not his.

victoria
Rating
Well if you've already tried the police and they didn't do anything about it, go to the school board and get his *** fired ASAP.

youknockmeoutwithyourbloodylove
do what you already doing and go to a different school if you can and press charges and him they will arrested him because no one is allowed to put their hands on you

david s
get out of that school

BaBy DoLL
You definetly should transfer to another school. But before you do make sure to have evidence or letters from class mates stating that he mistreats the students and hope fully you will win the case.

crystal_heart100
It's sooo violent !!!

PsyGuy
Tell your parents and or call the police. NOW!

Dr Universe
Rating
Tell your Parents

G.I.R
Rating
Wow thats wrong, I don't think thats right you just have to be careful and somehow prove to them that he was doing that to you. if you prove it he can be charged with felony child abuse assult and battery and alot more.

also...
Rating
If you are at school now,
then ask to speak with your school nurse
and school counselor, now.
They, each, are required by law to report
incidents on school property
to Child Protective Services.

If you are not in the US,
your country most likely has similar laws,
which require all adults with a professional
license to report incidents.

If you have any left-over marks on your body,
and/or a witness, then do it now. If you do not, then get off
this Yahoo Answers on your school computer, because your school has to monitor your computer activity, to help keep you safe on the internet.

firephotodude
as long as it isn't your fault in the first place...and as long as all this really happened and you don't just hate your principal, and as long as you have physical evidence to prove this(witnessess[ear-{surely someone must have heard something going on} or eye-], bruises, etc...):
get the authorities involved.
get the school board involved.
get a video camera for next time that happens for solid proof.
get alot of money.

Jenli
Rating
If what you say is true, then the Police don't want to turn it into an incident so they are trying to make it go away.
It doesn't matter what the situation that led up to that was, no man has any business putting his hands on any 11 year old girl in that way or any other girl for that matter.
I don't care if you were screaming in his face and pushing him, the fact remains, he is a mature man and you are a young girl, unless you had a gun he can't even make a case for self defense.
If you really wanted to make him and the school pay for that in a big way then you can contact Child Protective Services or the National Organization for Women.
That will really get something started and will probably get him fired.
If they get involved then the police will have no choice but to investigate the incident.

bloop_bloop4
Rating
tell a trusted adult. NOW!!!

psych0bug
Rating
Do you think it sounds reasonable to us, for him to do this with no reason?
What did you do for him to treat you like that.
I think you deserved it.
And he should be suing you.

Fordman
If your parents go down to the police station and file a complaint against him, the police will have to do something.

Next get a lawyer and have him get involved, and it wouldn't hurt to contact the media. Once the media is thrown in, then everything becomes out in the open and they can't shuffle things under the table.

Your parents or their lawyer also need to file a complaint against the principal with the school board.

Jon Boy
Rating
Stop screwing around in school and getting sent to the principle's in the first place!

abby
Rating
do give up the fight and get ur parents more involed and also go around asking ur peers if he had done that to them also and go to the school board or even the counselor at school let everyone be part of it.talk to the press meaning news ppl and the newspaper.good luck pal

waallalala
LOL
bs

Oxhead
A couple of tough uncles + baseball bats + dark alley = justice.

kbama
Rating
Tee T: if this is true -- tell yourparents and let them handle it. If it isn't true - get a life and quit wasting my time. nonsense. -k-

snookieoo3
Rating
DEMAND--the police do something!! go to the newspapers, no one and i repeat no one is allowed to touch you, especially an 11 year old child in their trust, what has the school got for teachers there? they don't sound like "teachers" to me, report him to the school board and get yourself a good lawyer to protect you. good luck to you !!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, March 30, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy