Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Help with a burn?
i was curling my hair the other night and i burnt my cheek with my curling tongs...the skin actually bubbled and im left with a big mark on my cheek...it will definitely scab...i just need help on ...

After getting a MASSAGE, should the therapist be tipped?

Would you cry?? (continued. . .)?
6. If you got stung by a wasp?
7. If you got a tattoo?
8. If you got a 3rd degree burn on your stove?
9. If your boyfriend/girlfriend broke up with you?
10. If you cut your hand ...

How much pain can you take.. Whatever causes it. from -0 to +10?

Additional Details
Mind over matter....

How do I stop cutting my wrists?
I'm 15 and I been cutting my wrists for about 8 months and now I can't stop. I do it when i get sad or depressed which is pretty often. I've tried seeing a counselor but it only helped ...

Dont call me stupid or i need help but how do you brake your arm my arm?
my arm is really sore and its clicking i went to the hospital and they said theres nothing wrong with it and i cannot move it please help me brake my arm ...

I stopped smoking 9 days ago i have lots of questions?
ok i smoked 10 -15 a day since i was 12.
Since i stopped ( cold turkey no patches etc) ive noticed
A,harder to get to sleep
B,hot flushes
c, I can't stop eating which i'...

Should I be ashamed?
Since I was younger I've had a long scar running down the side of my face from an accident. Also I have scars from my more dangerous (let alone unexperienced) skateboarding days.

I�...

How can i make myself sleepy?

If you had broken your leg and your foot was itching how could you scratch it when you have a cast on?
Just interested to what you would do........

How to get rid of a hickie fast?
my boyfreind gave me two relly bad hickies like i had a vacuum attack me lol but i was wondering how to get rid of them ...

Define loneliness for you?

Pray for my son?
My son Troy is in the hospital because of a car wreck. He is only 10! It happened yesterday,right now he is doing okay but I just ask everyone to please pray for him! Thanks guys!
Additional D...

I hit my head very hard and now I am keep falling asleep but I'm not tired?
What is wrong with me?
Additional Details
I dad have a concussion, I also have a cracked skull. : P I ahve to back for a CAT scan tommo. They have to take precautions because my brain is ...

Could my foot be broken?
i stood on a stone now cant walk on my foot so ...

Have you ever got anything stuck in any of your orifices?
I once got a little green bead stuck right up my nose. It made me cry because my nose started bleeding. The doctor took it out with a giant pair of tweezers....

MY FriendS EYE FELL OUT!! WHAT SHOULD HE DO?
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Why don't birds get electrocuted when they sit on pylons?

If you had to be knocked out, how would you like it to happen?

I need help men only !??
I hurt my privates playing rugby, I expected the pain to leave but it's been a week and the pain seems to be getting worse. It feels like it's inside like a tube or something.

P...

cloudyskies
Does it hurt worse to be stung by a jellyfish or a wasp?

Additional Details
I'm not talking irakundji (the deadly jellyfish), but I mean the sting in general, size of the sting being proportionate.

House Mouse
Jellyfish for sure

evelyn s
Rating
jellyfish

apple martini
Rating
thats a hard one.... i would have to say jellyfish though.

Chris C
It hurts more to get stung by a jellyfishat least 10 times more than a wasp. Where i live in FL we have had a bad man-o-war problem. Jellyfish have several tentickles filled with poision that can injure wheras a wasp has one stinger. Hope this helps.

Jenni
Probably a jelly fish seeing as how they can kill you by their shock alone and they are only like one million times bigger than a wasp!

layjc01
Rating
oh yeah it does

zeebya
Rating
Probably a jellyfish, because they have so many microscopic stingers along their tendrils, and you get a large are of skin stung, whereas with a wasp, he'll probably only get you once, in one spot.

☆BTriX☆
Jellyfish

Lori K
Rating
Jellyfish

sidekick
Rating
jellyfish and terrible pain...must seek emergency treatment right away, can be deadly

quacky_zivan05
I can tell you from experience that a jellyfish hurts more than a wasp. It happened to me at the Huntington beach in California. Someone had to to pee on me so the pain can go away then went to the hospital. no j oke

Nolo_8
Rating
Im pretty sure a jellyfish sting hurts more. i got stung by a wasp the other day and it hurt for like 4 minutes, thats it. Im seen on tv that jellyfish stings can really kill you or something, especially if you are allergic.

Pissed off pussycat!
jelly

mr_crankypants
Jellyfish. The pain is spread out more and it lasts longer.

Michael
a jellyfish it can kill you! to lean about it vist www.google.com hope that helps you!!!

Tigger
I've never been stung by a jellyfish, though I have by wasps several times. But I imagine the jellyfish would be worse because they have dozens or even hundreds of stingers, while a wasp has only one.

amy_da_cheese
Rating
The only reason I would say a jellyfish is becuase when you get stung but a jellyfish you are in the ocean and the ocean it's salty so you're aren't really trying not to get water in your month but more on trying to get out to see your sting and it's just horrible. But the actual pain isn't that bad. I'd say both are tolerable.

wish I were
Jellyfish, unless they are very small.

Miss Informed
Rating
Oh, by far a jellyfish! When they sting you they can stick to your skin and not only that it welts up and can scar.

Edward W
Rating
well I'm sure a jelly fish because it could kill you a wasp only if you are allergic to them.

lizard_14256
Rating
It depends on what kind of jellyfish you get stung by, your sensitivity levels to the stings (if you're allergic it's going to be much worse), and your pain tolerance. Jellyfish stings tend to hurt more because more of your body is affected by it (the jellyfish tentacle is bigger than the wasp stinger) and most stings happen to the soles of the feet, because most of the time you get stung by stepping on it. Seeing as how you still have to walk on your feet after you've been stung, it's going to hurt.

queenofkings2525
Rating
I would say jellyfish, but wasp if its just a small jelly fish.

lawrencecoe7
Rating
jellyfish definatly.. i've sat on one before - not pleasant

radiancia
Jellyfish definitely.

Lucid Dreamer
Rating
Jellyfish. If you get stung by one, pee on the area. Seriously-- I'm not kidding. It feels better.

Investor 2006
That's a tough one. The jelly fish pain is over a bigger area. I think the pain of the wasp lasted longer, but I'm not sure if I got stung by the whole jellyfish or just a piece of one.

From my own experience, I'd say the wasp was worse overall, but again I'm not sure I got the whole jellyfish experience, so I'll be interested to hear what others experienced.

russellmania8523
Rating
I would think a Jellyfish sting would hit more becouse you can get stung multipal times, by its testicals, or what ever its called.

erica j
Rating
A wasp but a gelly fish has more side effects.

How many questions can there be?
Definitely a jellyfish. I've been stung by both. The wasp sting hurt for a few minutes but then it was over.

The jellyfish (just the usual kind not extra poisonous or anything) hurt for hours and then scarred me for two years. I've been stung by a jellyfish twice, once on my leg and once on my lip as I was swimming.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, March 30, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy