Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Is its true that if you slice up patatos and put them around your arm you can break your arm(pls read details)
I heard from somewhere that if you slice patatos and put them allll over your arm and wrap it in cloth and leave it there for 24 hours then wack your arm againest somthing it will be a pain free ...

When you get a cut, what do you do to make it heal?
A regular cut takes a very long time to heal completely. What should I do? I want it to heal fast. And yes i do eat a lot of fruit so i have enough vitamins.
When my hamster bit me 2 weeks ago, ...

Can anyone figure out whats wrong with me?
i dont really know how to describe it but basically my head somethimes feels like its guna explode and feels really tight, like if i bend over to pick something up of the floor it really hurts, it ...

Have you ever had an accident at work?
I did today, tripped over a hoover, and fell on top of my work mate, I hurt her back, and i have a bruise on my leg, but it is recorded in the accident book, we had a good laugh about it!
A...

Can you break a bone in your hand if you punch a wall?

I've got the same pants on as I had on yesterday....is this really bad for me?

My friend sat on a toilet at work, and it collapsed...?
it fell with her on it, shattered everywhere, and she is sore from the fall, but not cut(luckily)... does she have a case???...
im not sure where to catagorize this one......

Ive burnt my little finger how do i stop it hurtin so much?
its in a cup of iced water at the moment but wen i take it out it ...

My mouth has been scalded by some hot soup in a hotel. What would you do?
I had a bowl of soup in a hotel today and the soup was so hot that it has burned the roof of my mouth. The staff, in the hotel, were not at all interested. The manager filled in an accident form ...

How Can I get rid of a Black eye by tomorrow?
My dog hit me and I got a black eye ! [He's a boxer ] I really need to get rid of it by tomorrow because I'm going to a family reunion and they are going to make fun of me! Please help I ...

What are signs of a broken rib?

If your partner ended up paralysed from the neck down and was kept alive by machines?
if they asked you to turn the machine off could you do it?...

Could I have a little sympathy please?
I've just fallen over in the garden and my knees hurt - owwww! No one here to sympathise, so I call on you out there in yahoo land. Ow again! (I hasten to add, I don't need first aid, just ...

My husband stepped on a rusted nail today, what Antibiotics are good for infection?
My husband fell off a ladder and landed on a rusted nail. The nail went through his shoe, in the ball of his foot and went in pretty deep, he thinks it hit the bone in his big toe or maybe a tendon. H...

Where is the oddist place u have been biten?
i have been biten on my chest it hurts i have put cream on it but it ...

I think my 2 month old pitbull leg is fractured, What do I do?

What should you do if you had an ingrown toenail?
i have had an ingrown toenail for about a week and it didnt start hurting until this morning when i woke up. what should i do 2 get rid of it or itleast make it stop hurting bcuz i have softball ...

Does pee cure a black eye?

How can I make bruising disapear quicker - I have a black eye!!! :-(?

Additional Details
I had a little clubbing incident for all of you that want to know!!! Thanks for the help by the way!!!...

What is your belly button?
I know your belly button is where the umbilical cord broke off, but what is the point of it? Can it be surgically removed without harm? Why are people so squeemish about them? Just for fun!...

Emma G
How do i fake injury?
how do i fake a really really sore ankle or actually half break it. I need to know I NEED to get out of winter inter school sports. Because everyone always laughs at me. Oh and i want it to kind of be pretty bad injury. thnx
Additional Details
i cant get a fake cast and crutches with out my dad seeing and when i limp the teachers just say oh you will be fine.

jerzeydevil298
Rating
Why not just injure yourself for real? Go break your hip or something by jumping off a garage roof or maybe one of your friends can hit you with their car

Brittney D
Rating
Thats so bad to do that, you'll get into trouble

teengirlonyahoo
Try walking on big cracks and kinda trip to the side. Your ankle will bend and it actually might break.

hihihi
the best way is to go o the winter inter school sports and break a leg.

Jerry G
Rating
put your foot under the car when it gets out the driveway. or put a rock and then put your foot and cry alot. say ''aaahhhh my foot ahhhhh' then pretend it hurts when they touch it.

Amir A
Rating
do

Momo!
Rating
Take up acting

ice cream lover
just try your best and don't fake it. the only way to like those sports is to keep on trying. try your best!!!! good luck

poo on people that laugh at others

iain.aplin
Rating
limp

X
Rating
Get some makeup and dress your leg in bruises, but if you want to fake out doctors, then you need to switch X-rays with them..

I suggest you stick with winter sports and not care what others think of you

Just get better at it, and they won't.

slaarwalhz
Rating
Go to rite aid, or any store that sells braces, and buy one big for your knee, and have crutches, and say you sprained your knee, or Dislocated it. I dislocate mine all the time. its very painful and I dont do it on purpose. i just cant help it. I have hyper extensive joints. =( SO say thats what happened. If its the first time you "dislocate" your knee, (since its fake the answer is yes) Then you can not walk on it for 3 months, and no physical activity/sports for 5 months.

sillygirlieee.
Rating
get a fake cast & cruches ?

all-american girl <3
oh come on! be brave.
that's stupid. people will know you're faking.
to hell with their expectations. play for fun. you'll get better.

a_pink_gyrl
Rating
I really wouldn't advise actually hurting yourself - I had to get out of the mile run in high school because everyone laughed at people - so just cried out like I stepped on it wrong and wrapped it up with an ace bandage and put my weight on the other foot for a few days. I had sprained my ankle a million times, so I already knew what it felt like. Please don't hurt yourself intentionally - you could really do some type of damage - and walking is definitely a gift.

Anyone actually not at least being sympathetic to her getting out of that school activity has obviously never been picked on by other kids - you'll never understand - so why even try to answer the question. Just her desperation to contemplate hurting herself should show you had bad it is - she's not opposed to exercise - she's opposed to humiliation and degradation.

xindiginy
Don't bother. You'll never pull it off and you'll get laughed at even more. Concentrate on getting better at sport - put the effort where it is useful.

I wasn't good at sport in my early teens but I was by the time I was sixteen because I worked at getting fit and improving my coordination. I'll admit I still don't kick a football well, and was never able to hit a baseball, but I am good at Hockey and Fencing, and fairly good at Archery. Perhaps you need to try another sport.

me not u
tell your doctor you feel depressed and you dont want to go to the sport thing and get a doctor certificate saying you are not healthy enough to go but i warn you it may cause other problems later on it depends on how they treat depression in your area/ country, so be warned it may cause more problems than it solves or just go and ignore what they say or tell a teacher they are picking on u, bulling is a serious problem in the world.
GBU

jessz14
just quiet dont hurt yourself thats the worst thing u could do just say u dont want to do it or be a bad player and never get played

Jessie
Rating
well here's what i do when i want to get out of playing basketball in P.E.
i wrap one of those brown bandages around my ankle or wrist and a either limp or cringe everytime someone touches it and they believe it
and so when i get home i just take it out and my parents are none the wiser

BunnyBoy86
Rating
Act like it hurts?? Obviously don't TRY to break your ankle just so you can get out of sports.. you wouldn't be able to do a lot of things that you normally do (not including sports) that you really like. Actually, if you fake a injury, you wouldn't be able to do a lot of things that you like to do bc then ppl would ask you how you are able to do them with an injury. My advice is NOT to fake it. It doesn't matter if everyone laughs at you as long as YOU are happy with exactly how you are.

The Hippie
ok. you need to doctor your ankle with an ace bandage. then get two crutches. look up fake excuses on google make one and print it off. and ta da you are good to go

webserver227
Rating
Why fake it when one can do the real thing by falling off a ladder or something like that?

Blaire!!!!!
To make it look like you brake your ankle you rub eyeliner on it and red eyeshadow. Rub them together and fall really hard. Cry and people will belive you good luck!

Kelsey B
just whack it against something and may sure that there will be bruises and cry when it happens and walk with a limp

Leanne L
Rating
I did this once lol. Just use one of those wide brown bandages and wrap it around your foot. This works because these bangades are used for injury in professional sports. You can buys these for around $5 at your supermarket or pharmacy.

Kim S
i wouldnt wanna tell you to hurt your self but i think you should be strong and just pray and it will go away dont let those people laugh at you be strong be the person who you are dont try to get away from it face you fear. trust me it iwll be worth it & please please dont hurt your self...

Ninja God!!
umm fall off a building lol (no dont do that!)
it doesnt matter what other people think, but if it is that bad get your parents to have a private word with your teacher, also go to you doctors for a check up and get the doc to check out your knee's

Britney S
PATHETIC!!!!

ColorMeHappy
you can probably fake a minor injury but you probably can't fake a major injury.

blue_rosie13
Rating
How about take a gun and put it to your head... then pull the trigger. Oh wait, you said ankle... Uhm, in that case ... jump off the highest building in your neighborhood. That should do it. I'm sure no1 will LAUGH at you now.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy