Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Can anyone figure out whats wrong with me?
i dont really know how to describe it but basically my head somethimes feels like its guna explode and feels really tight, like if i bend over to pick something up of the floor it really hurts, it ...

Have you ever had an accident at work?
I did today, tripped over a hoover, and fell on top of my work mate, I hurt her back, and i have a bruise on my leg, but it is recorded in the accident book, we had a good laugh about it!
A...

Can you break a bone in your hand if you punch a wall?

I've got the same pants on as I had on yesterday....is this really bad for me?

My friend sat on a toilet at work, and it collapsed...?
it fell with her on it, shattered everywhere, and she is sore from the fall, but not cut(luckily)... does she have a case???...
im not sure where to catagorize this one......

Ive burnt my little finger how do i stop it hurtin so much?
its in a cup of iced water at the moment but wen i take it out it ...

My mouth has been scalded by some hot soup in a hotel. What would you do?
I had a bowl of soup in a hotel today and the soup was so hot that it has burned the roof of my mouth. The staff, in the hotel, were not at all interested. The manager filled in an accident form ...

How Can I get rid of a Black eye by tomorrow?
My dog hit me and I got a black eye ! [He's a boxer ] I really need to get rid of it by tomorrow because I'm going to a family reunion and they are going to make fun of me! Please help I ...

What are signs of a broken rib?

If your partner ended up paralysed from the neck down and was kept alive by machines?
if they asked you to turn the machine off could you do it?...

Could I have a little sympathy please?
I've just fallen over in the garden and my knees hurt - owwww! No one here to sympathise, so I call on you out there in yahoo land. Ow again! (I hasten to add, I don't need first aid, just ...

My husband stepped on a rusted nail today, what Antibiotics are good for infection?
My husband fell off a ladder and landed on a rusted nail. The nail went through his shoe, in the ball of his foot and went in pretty deep, he thinks it hit the bone in his big toe or maybe a tendon. H...

Where is the oddist place u have been biten?
i have been biten on my chest it hurts i have put cream on it but it ...

I think my 2 month old pitbull leg is fractured, What do I do?

What should you do if you had an ingrown toenail?
i have had an ingrown toenail for about a week and it didnt start hurting until this morning when i woke up. what should i do 2 get rid of it or itleast make it stop hurting bcuz i have softball ...

Does pee cure a black eye?

How can I make bruising disapear quicker - I have a black eye!!! :-(?

Additional Details
I had a little clubbing incident for all of you that want to know!!! Thanks for the help by the way!!!...

What is your belly button?
I know your belly button is where the umbilical cord broke off, but what is the point of it? Can it be surgically removed without harm? Why are people so squeemish about them? Just for fun!...

Swollen newly peirced ears?
i had my ears peirced 3 weeks ago, 2 on my ear lobes and one at the top. a few days after getting them done the left bottom one swelled up. went down, with some extra cleaning and was no problem. ...

I have had water in my ear for 2 days?
will it come out by itself or will i need to go to doctor

can it do any lasting damage if i don't go to the ...

Kenny
How do I know if this is a paper cut?! NEED HELP FAST PLZ?
I cut myself on paper and it huuuuuuuuurts
WHAT DO I DO?! please help

sweetypie101
Rating
put a band aid on it.

girl
you put a bandaid on and dont cut yourself again! use antibiotic

ruralsouthwell
I'm not a medic but

Wash it in water - if it is a paper cut it should be clean anyway

Water should probably not be too cold - or that will encourage more bleeding.

Hold the cut closed until bleeding stops - probably about 5 minutes.

It won't hurt for long and will probably heal quite quickly

hossy
just keep the cut clean and use a bandaid. also, keep it dry after you clean it, so you do not get an infection.

*Michelle*
Rating
um i bet it cant be THAT bad. just clean it and put a band-aid on it. your overreacting.

Paul
Clean the cut with water and antibacterial. Put a bandage on the cut. It should be fine in a week or so.

dragn
Rating
soak it in vinegar and then pour salt on it. then seal it off with a spalsh of gasoline

kiddentasst
Rating
wash it with antibacterial soap, put neosporin on it and cover it with a band aid. take off the band aid at night so it can breath. if it is still open the next morning, repeat the steps.

stephym
Rating
Wrap it around a clean cloth or napkin and put some neosporin on it.

reginatee192
Wash it, wipe it dry n put a plaster on it..put sum antiseptic cream on it if you have. you will feel better soon

jonathan c
Rating
well yeah you have a paper cut. Most of the time they hurt as soon as you cut yourself. Just put some ointment on it and a bandaid. It should be fine tomarrow

ticallionstallion316
stop being a little ********* and just clean it and put on a bandage...jeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

ace-c
Squeeze a lemon on it. If it hurts it may be something far worse than a paper cut.

Emily B
well, if u CUT urself on PAPER, i'd guess i was a PAPER CUT. um, follow these Directions
1 Stop Crying, be a man
2 walk over to medicine cabinet
3 look for band aids
4 put on band aid
5 sit down and watch tv.

ஜCharmed and Dangerousஜ
Rating
its a paper cut, ya goofnut!

DUDE!! put your big boy undies on and deal with it..

Ella
Rating
Well if you cut it with paper....PAPER CUT! get a band aid and be a man!

andrew d
Jeez Calm down. Use a band aid.

Sean F
Yes it is a paper cut and I am afraid other than binding it in a plaster to stop the bleeding there is not a lot one can do. They can be viciously painful and I appreciate that you are in major pain, just clean it up and bind it as I have described and it will heal up soon enough.

samberoony
Rating
id put anti septic on in and a plaster

Atousaa:)
Get a cold wet towel, put it on your paper cut for a bit then use a plaster.
:)
That should just about do it :)

amy f
Rating
its a paper cut stick a band aid on it and neosporan and deal with it.

~Gorje~yeA i KnOw Im UgLy SshHhH
yeah it looks fine LMAO like we can see it lol

Cool K
Disinfect it (Optional but recommended) and wrap it with a Bandage

YOURS+TRULY
Rating
band-aid. thats all i have to say...

Kel
Rating
Run the injury under cold water and then apply band-aid.

eden is love <333
put some disinfectant on it and a band aid.

Jack K
Get stitches immediately or you will die from blood loss

jk you can just leave it alone but if it bothers you you can put a bandaid on it

Annie
Rating
Stop typing of the computer.

That makes it worse!!!

roxxie
Rating
lemon juice usually does the trick

daydreamer1235
Rating
pretty sure if you "cut yourself on paper" its a paper cut

yes you have all the charastcs of paper cuts... THEY HURT SO SO SO SO SO SO BAD!!!!

bandage it.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.074
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy