Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Can you break your butt?
ok i went to a school skating party with my BFF and im not good at skating then my neighbor fell and his skate hit mine and i fell REALLY REALLY hard and it reallyyyyy hurts to sit down! any advice ...

My son is not telling us about an injury.?
My sons plays soccer, they had a game yesterday. He plays midfield. When he was dribbling around a defender and the defender slide tackled my son by accident, and when he slide tackled my son, he hit ...

OMG!!!!! has anyone ever read a question on here,,,,,,,then,,...........
then,,,,its happened to you? i was just relaxing ,,,reading about someone who had a spider stuck in there ear.reading all the replies i was feeling slightly smug and thought to myself"hahaha&...

My legs been broken for 3months and it still turns purple, is that normal??
i had two breaks in my leg and had to get a metal rod and four nails, theres just a piece of bone floating in my leg, and not even alligned with the rest of my bone. my leg now turns purple when not ...

I fell into a cactus how do i help the pain of the stickers?

Stepping on rusting nails?
last night i stepped on a wire bar and it went pretty deep in my foot. um..... i was wondering you know how you get that dieses from stepping on a rusting nail, and you need your tetness shot, is ...

Omg im screwed. is that what i get for geting pist off and going crazy? i cut my finger and hardly can feel it
i've never done this, it looks nasty like stuffs coming out of it. it felt like a huge paper cut. i broke a glass cup and cut my hand up but this finger really bothers me. everything above the ...

What are shin splints? I told someone my shins are really sensative & sore lately & someone told me it's from
walking? What exactly does it mean?
Additional Details
The pain is right in the front of my leg & when my daughter sits on my lap & her heals touch my shins....ouch!...

Anyone know how to treat a suspected fractured rib and how long will it take to heal ?

I got bit by a spider!! AM I GOING TO DIE?!?
I live in Texas, where I know there are some poisonous spiders. I think I got bitten by one three hours ago while I was playing with some pretty spiders I thought were house spiders.

Now ...

My dad showed me he can remove his thumb! How does he do this without bleeding!?

Please help my shins hurt?
yesterday i walked about 2 miles on the road. and last night my shins started to ache really really bad and i can barley walk and still hurts. they are not swollen or red they just hurt really bad. i&...

How long does it take for cuts on your knuckles to heal ?
i was drunk and stupid and punched a brick wall maybe about 10 times and my knuckles wouldnt stop bleeding..the cuts r pretty deeper then what they should be.it kills every time i wash my hands with ...

Do you put heat or ice on a sore shoulder?
I didn't really hurt it seriously but its sore from repetition of using it (basketball) so its been sore for a couple days? Do I use ice or heat?...

Read me please!!!!!!!!!!!!?
i got a bump on my lip for biting on it i can't eat without it hurting because the salt gets in it aND to top it off everyone thinks im a freaky chicwith a bump on her lip HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!1...

How do you fix a broken knee?
I am a female in my mid 20's. I initially ruptured my ACL and tore both menisci 6 years ago playing basketball. Currently, after 3 knee surgeries to attempt to repair the various problems ...

A PAINFULL story!!?
okay about 2years ago this was!!?? i was sleeping one night when out of the blue i felt this horrible pain in my side waist near my back and lower hip!! it would not go away i was crying my eyes out ...

My hip hurts?
Yesterday at lunch this guy named chris was sitting in a chair and i was standing right next to him. Well he like hugged me really hard and it popped my hip or something in that area and it hurt ...

I fell on my knee this morning, and twisted it too, now it hurts...?
I was trying to get to my phone but was showering and when my wet feet hit the hardwood floor, I scrambled like a cartoon character, but still went down at a very awkward angle on my knee. It didn�...

I dont know if my finger is broken or just jammed?
I was playing football and my hand hit with a anouther guys hand now my left middle finger is swolen from the knuckle to the joint and it hurts to make a fist my joint also has a lil blue to it how ...

cool
Can you help me with my injury?
Ok, i`ll sum it up. I was bending down and this girl kicked me twice up my bum on both cheeks really hard as a joke. My bum is in real pain i have a huge bruise on both cheeks. What can i do to help the bruise and pain? Should i see my doctor? To make it worse all the girls saw it. ( i`m a guy ).

richmorecock
sounds like she bruised the bone but if you want you can come see me and I will kiss it on both sides and make it fell better. e-mail me and we can maybe arange a meet.

Paulie
I would suggest putting it on ice for the first two days to restrict the blood flow and dilate the vessels. On the third day you should start applying heat to encourage the blood to flow normally again. Also do not sit on it. Either buy a doughnut pillow or try your best to stay off it as it will increase bruising. Hope this helps. Good luck.

d the lepricon
Rating
get some ice or icy hot cream and do well u get the picture and as for the bruise dont wear baggy pants and sleep on ur stomach

emtd65
Rating
Not much you can do. It is a bad area in that we have to walk and sit. So grin and bare it.

Clown Knows
First 24 hours, cold packs. After 24 hours lots and lots of warm packs. The little blood vessels have to heal and stop leaking before you apply warm packs.

Wabuzzi
First thing to do: Stop letting girls kick your ***. :-P

M JOHNS
you could always sit on ice packs and if it doesn't get better you should see a dr

Red
Rating
it'll feel better tomorrow, and even better everyday until its totally healed... don't sweat it.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, March 24, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy