Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

I've cut my hair like a year and a half ago. Why hasn't it grown since then?
I've heard that fish oil pills can help the growth of my hair and nails!...

How to fake a wrist injury or hurt it a little??
i really dont wanna go climbing on the 1 class trip and my teacher already said that it was madatory and im really terrified of heights and dont wanna embarress myself. im thinking about a wrist or ...

My friend just fell off his bike and twisted his leg and it keeps on hurting?
So wat hapened was he fell off and and from his knee to his ankle it hurts cuase it twisted. We're trying ice, but when he moves it, it hurts alot. Any suggestions wat to do?
Additional D...

Why do I wake in the morning with a pulled muscle in my inner calf?
For the past year or two I've been waking up in the morning with my inner calf hurting like crazy; it feels like a pulled muscle and it hurts A LOT. I used to wake up to these pulled muscles ...

I fell on my wrist, what could it be?
I feel hard the other day, with most of the pressure on one hand. Now my wrist hurts going up the side of my arm by that bone that sticks out. I know I didn't break the bone. And I'm not ...

Knee problem. Should I demand more from my doctor?
I have had a knee problem since I was 12 years old. I was running across the street the next step my knee gave out and I crashed like a ton of bricks. It felt like my lower leg went one way and my ...

Will this affect me playing soccer?
My toenail is basically dead and will most likely have to be removed (its my big toe)
Can I still play soccer if It is removed?
What is the general recovery time?...

I've got a ganglian on my wrist?
it's been there for years. sometimes its worse than others. when its big i find it embarrasin but i also find it uncomfortable when i flex my wrist. what exactly is a ganglian, will i always ...

Does anyone have any ideas of how to break if not just injure yourself, like an arm or leg or foot...?
Nothing too serious, just enough to not allow to play a sport....
I know I must sound insane, but this is an actual non-joking question....I just need something wrong, like a break, maybe a ...

I have a blister type thing on my toe on my left foot..from idk what but its there what do i do???? it hurts?
i walked home today and my toe was killin me so i took of my shoes and socks looked at my foot saw my toe and theres a blister type thing on it... how do i get rid of it??
Additional Details...

Do you have any really great stories about a scar you have?

How do you know if you have broken a bone in your foot?
Earlier I tripped up and my foot is agony! I actually cant put any pressure on it or anything and I think I might have broken a bone :-| although I can move my toes but it is still agony when I do it!...

Should i use this ice pack?
so i work at an office in a hotel, and my foot is swollen (long story, but i cant go home) so room service brought down 2 ice packs...one is an air tight sealed pack full of ice, the other is a "...

I have pulled a muscle in my calf (on the inside)it wont go away has anybody got a cure?

How can I stop being nervous about my scoliosis surgery?
I'm going to have scoliosis surgery in december. i'm gonna have to miss 2 months of school, not to mention have a 13-in scar down my back for the rest of my life. and i've been a ...

Cramped muscle...what is this disease?
I am swimming at a pool without warming up before swimming. Coz I'm a beginner swimmer, i am excited. I challenges my friends to compete swimming back and forth many times. Suddenly, i scream as ...

Should i see surgeon?
here's my question. i have a mass upper right part of abdomen. seen my doctor, he said it was not a hernia. then he ordered a ct scan. that came back showing nothing. now my dr wants me to ...

My knuckle is badly swollen, how can I fix it?
So about 5 months ago I was testing for a belt in Tae Kwon Do, and while breaking a board I hurt my knuckle and it swelled up and got a little bit bigger. So today I got mad and punched the floor, ...

My parents dont belive me...Do I actually brake it to where a bone sticks out so they do belive me.?
we are playing pickelball It is like a wooden pickel ball padel basicly a wooden padel Some kid hit me on the top of my hand with the wooden padel full force and my hand swelled u of course I sticked ...

BROKEN wrist! ICE or HEAT!?
I broke my wrist 2 weeks ago and I have a splint on. It is still a bit swollen and a bit uncomfortable. Should I be applying ice or heat at this period to make the swelling go down? T...

EmaWeeE
My hip hurts?
Yesterday at lunch this guy named chris was sitting in a chair and i was standing right next to him. Well he like hugged me really hard and it popped my hip or something in that area and it hurt really bad. Today in pe we were just walking around the track and after like the second lap just walking my leg or something kept like popping out and you could feel it, it hurt a little but not that bad. What did he do to my leg. Oh and by the way ya i like chris so i'm not mad at him.

Erica
Rating
Go to the doctor.

Heather
definitely ask your parents to take you to the doctor to be examined. if you dislocated or sprained something, you shouldn't be walking around on it. get it checked out. Hope you feel better soon.

Herbie
You need to exercize your hip-flexor muscles. When they get weak, they can't hold your bones in place. It will get worse if you don't work on them. For now, relax, rest, and take something for the pain. Kid motrin for you. When t feels better, start working on those hip muscles.

P S
Rating
you pulled a joint, tendon, muscle , ligamint, or some other thing like that.
The hip is a ball and socket joint, so it's quite flexible.

I don't know what im talking about.

LOL

I would take it easy for a couple days and if it's not feeling any better, then you might have to go to the doctor. They will probably want to know how and where it happened, and all this tedious stuff, and it might mean that your friend gets dragged into court , signing depositions and talking to insurance agents and lawyers, and ooooh myyyyy

Kelsie </3
Rating
go to the doctor. I popped mine out playng soccer and never went to the doctor now if I run alot it does it again.

lovee.
Rating
you should go see a doctor. or lay down for a couple of hours to relax it.

gussie
Rating
I don't think you have anyting out of place or I don't think you would be able to walk,but then I'm not a doctor.You have probably pulled or strained something.It is worth going to the doctor to get it checked so you don't risk creating a bigger problem out of a small one.It was an accident, no one should expect you to be mad at Chris. I assume he didn't intend to hurt you.Take care.

dina197520022000
forget chris for right now. get your hip checked and fast. is there any kind of knot or lump? tenderness? these things should not go un treated. i do not want to scare you and maybe your hip just got injured in the embrace, and probably so, but please see a doctor. i had a close friend fall off a 1 ft. step and began to have hip pain. it turned out she had a form of childhood cancer. she was 22. it had been there unidentified until she fell, i guess we'll say "just right".again, i don't want to scare you but always get checked out when in pain for what seems to be little reason.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy