Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Omg im screwed. is that what i get for geting pist off and going crazy? i cut my finger and hardly can feel it
i've never done this, it looks nasty like stuffs coming out of it. it felt like a huge paper cut. i broke a glass cup and cut my hand up but this finger really bothers me. everything above the ...

What are shin splints? I told someone my shins are really sensative & sore lately & someone told me it's from
walking? What exactly does it mean?
Additional Details
The pain is right in the front of my leg & when my daughter sits on my lap & her heals touch my shins....ouch!...

Anyone know how to treat a suspected fractured rib and how long will it take to heal ?

I got bit by a spider!! AM I GOING TO DIE?!?
I live in Texas, where I know there are some poisonous spiders. I think I got bitten by one three hours ago while I was playing with some pretty spiders I thought were house spiders.

Now ...

My dad showed me he can remove his thumb! How does he do this without bleeding!?

Please help my shins hurt?
yesterday i walked about 2 miles on the road. and last night my shins started to ache really really bad and i can barley walk and still hurts. they are not swollen or red they just hurt really bad. i&...

How long does it take for cuts on your knuckles to heal ?
i was drunk and stupid and punched a brick wall maybe about 10 times and my knuckles wouldnt stop bleeding..the cuts r pretty deeper then what they should be.it kills every time i wash my hands with ...

Do you put heat or ice on a sore shoulder?
I didn't really hurt it seriously but its sore from repetition of using it (basketball) so its been sore for a couple days? Do I use ice or heat?...

Read me please!!!!!!!!!!!!?
i got a bump on my lip for biting on it i can't eat without it hurting because the salt gets in it aND to top it off everyone thinks im a freaky chicwith a bump on her lip HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!1...

How do you fix a broken knee?
I am a female in my mid 20's. I initially ruptured my ACL and tore both menisci 6 years ago playing basketball. Currently, after 3 knee surgeries to attempt to repair the various problems ...

A PAINFULL story!!?
okay about 2years ago this was!!?? i was sleeping one night when out of the blue i felt this horrible pain in my side waist near my back and lower hip!! it would not go away i was crying my eyes out ...

My hip hurts?
Yesterday at lunch this guy named chris was sitting in a chair and i was standing right next to him. Well he like hugged me really hard and it popped my hip or something in that area and it hurt ...

I fell on my knee this morning, and twisted it too, now it hurts...?
I was trying to get to my phone but was showering and when my wet feet hit the hardwood floor, I scrambled like a cartoon character, but still went down at a very awkward angle on my knee. It didn�...

I dont know if my finger is broken or just jammed?
I was playing football and my hand hit with a anouther guys hand now my left middle finger is swolen from the knuckle to the joint and it hurts to make a fist my joint also has a lil blue to it how ...

Is drug testing mandatory when seeing a doctor about temporary state disability due to an injury?
Is testing positive for Marijuana reason to be turned down for temporary state disability benefits?...

My hand hurts I have a 3rd degree burn how can i make it stop hurting?
help me im in severe pain i havent felt this much pain ever help ...

Mild but bothersome knee pain, any advice?
Lately I have been having some mild knee pain on the outside of my right knee. It didn't seem to come on suddenly and has been bothering me for some time now. I have noticed there is a bump in ...

I am very anxious around needles. Having a blood draw soon. scared please help me. Will it really hurt?
Are nurses used to treating nervous patients?

Will they be able to calm me down, and distract me?

Last time i had a blood test, was 4 years ago, the nurse was really horrid. And ...

Sprain/Fracture/Break?
Today at gymnastics I landed with my ankle turned to the side (as in my ankle was very near the floor when i landed) and I can barely move it now without it hurting and I cannot walk on it. My dad ...

Have i broken my kneecap??
i fell down the stairs and hurt my knee. then i had to do sport and ran 3.2km. also i then slipped in the bathroom. my knee really kills and i have trouble moving it, but it is not swelled or ...

Cullen C
How to stop a cut fast!?
i was just opening some beans and the lid cut me it wont stop bleedin i wet a papper towel and put it on it it holding but I need to stop it from bleeding help!

IndustrialGirl86
Rating
Hold the cut over your head, above your heart level. That'll stop the bleeding. Wrap it in something clean preferably, and apply pressure. That will help. Then once the bleeding ceases, assuming it isn't too deep, wash it gently with warm water and soap, and cover it with a bandage and preferably antibiotic ointment.

Be more careful next time.

Heather S
Rating
put a paper towel on it and apply pressure to it if that doesnt work hold your hand above your head so blood wont pump as fast keep appling pressure to it

auntesusub
put direct pressure on it for at least 10 minutes

Cello Boy
Push hard enough on the cut to stop the bleeding. Hold it until it no longer bleeds when you let go. This may take a while.

If you look through the cut and can see tissue underneath the skin you may need stitches.

LilGolden
Rating
Lift your arm up and wet a tea towel and wrap it around tightly, hold it tightly for about 5/10 mins if it doesnt stop leave it on for longer.

littlost
Direct pressure. Hold it above your heart and apply direct pressure. Once it stops clean it and cover.

Ren
Okay, keep pressing down on it. Pressure is the best way to go. When the bleeding has stopped or slowed down, put a bandage on it.

tp5com
i usually run my hand under really hot water. it hurts like hell, but it usually gets it to stop bleeding.

and press hard with the paper towel.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, March 24, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy