Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I am 5'10 135 lbs 34-28-39 measurements - good or bad?

If a cookie contains 110 calories and you cut it in half do you consume HALF the calories??
or is it just bogus.? like no matter how big the piece is its still going to contain that many calories.?...

If i eat about 600-800 calories a day..?
is it dangerous?.. i'm not fat! i just want to get toned and lose the stubborn little fat i have here and there before the summer, especially my little love handles.. besides my love handles i ...

I weigh 340 pounds. I have been trying to lose weight for a while. Can someone give me tips on doing so?

What are some natural laxatives?
School project/disguisting i know....

How do you get fat?
hi i was just wondering exactly how you get fat. is it all about calories or other factors too? can i get some specific informations about how you get fat? and what does fat calorie do? and will diet ...

Are you fat if youre 5'4 16 and 125 ibs?

Plz i dont know if im fat or not?
im 13 5'1" and 129lbs
AM I FAT???
AND IF I AM WHAT WEIGHT SHOULD I BE AT?
aND HOW CAN I GET THERE?...

Im trying to gain weight, any advice??

Am I killing myself? Not enough calories, too much diet soda?
Hello. I have an eating disorder. I've been like this for years, I am seeking help. Lately I've been going down hill fast. I am eating 600 calories a day or less, and I drink TONS of diet ...

Do you brush your teeth BEFORE or AFTER you breakfast?

Whats a way to lose 50lb in 5 months?
whats a way that i can lose 50lb in 5 months
its really really important that i do so.
soo what are some ways that would help like what are some things you do to keep the weight off??

Is 96 lbs fat for a 12 year old????

Additional Details
im 5'1 yeaah i no, im shooooort!...

Should the state lower the drinking age?

Is it possible to eat 100 cookies in 100 minutes?????
My friends have this contest going to see who can eat 100 cookies in 100 minutes. Does anyone know if a person could do this without having any medical problems??? I'm thinking about asking my ...

If your bathroom scale could talk, what would it say?

Am i over weight?
i am 28 inches around my waist

i weigh 140 pounds

i am 5 foot 10

how can i loose half a stone
Additional Details

Does not doing excersise make you fat?
Even if you diet, does a lack of regular excersise in your life make you gain weight?...

Does you think he's good looking?
http://www.hotchickswith I think he is GORGEOUS. But I just want to know what individual people think also.

Do you think he looks good?...

What happens if i cut soda out of my diet and just drink lots of water?

smile2day123456789
Am I overweight?
I am 110 and 5,3

♥Meow♥
not at all, you're where you should be!

SLASH
Rating
No, you're fine.

Qelery
No

LumiereLady
You are actually underweight. I'm 112 and 5'1 and I can still squeeze some more pounds in with no problem at all. I'm supposed to be between 108 and 118, so I'm perfectly fine. Check the chart in the link, if you are small frame u should be 111 to 124, medium frame 121 to 135... If your weight worries you you should stop reading fashion magazines, stop seing too much tv and commercials. If you are still woried about your weight go to a health proffesional and seek their advice.

♥Whatever♥
Rating
no i'm 113 pounds and i'm only 5'1"

Juniper84
no, not a chance. You're a healthy weight. quit worrying bout it.

Kelly H
I dont think so.......

Tracie
NO. GO HERE...

http://www.healthcastle.com/bmi-calculator.shtml

Dalisa
No, actually thats a perfect weight for your size!

j0kr420
Rating
No absolutely not. That is a healthy weight. To many people, especially in the United States that is skinny.

akash110292
you r good

.:*giggles*:.
omg NO you are not overweight! I would kill to be even 15 more pounds than that!

auburnc
Rating
no not at all. Im 5'4" and my weight should be 125-130lbs so you are right on or even a bit under.

Smiles
Rating
I would have to say nope....you're just like me!

Will W
No. You are on weight. Most Girls that i Know that are 110 and 5'3" are down right smoking.

Carla S
no. not at all.

silentjealousy77
Rating
you are 5 lbs under weight :)

Molly S
Rating
That's a very healthy weight. Your BMI is 19.5, which is actually on the low end of normal.

theresa_xo92
Rating
noo! you are under the average weight actually which is about 123

Coolest Person Around
Rating
No, I don't think so at all!

Tralalala
Rating
Your BMI is 19.5 which is a perfect weight!! You are not overweigtht by any means!

babegoth22
Rating
nope!

helplessromatic2000
Rating
No, you are not overweight at all. You can always check your BMI here. http://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/dnpa/bmi/adult_BMI/english_bmi_calculator/bmi_calculator.htm

Billys girl
Rating
I think you know the answer to that.

sarabmw
You know your not overweight, why would you ask!

laceybobacey12
Rating
.............needing attention?

asedwards21
Rating
Do you have an eating disorder? That is the only reasoning I can think of for your question.

FaerieWhings
Not at all!!!

And DO NOT listen to those people who tell you that you are. They either have a misconception of what a female should look like, are insecure themselves or are trolling.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy