Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Is it normal?
is it normal to start crying/getting upset for no reason as i have this problem plz ...

Does God want us to live in fear?
Growing up, my mother raised me to believe that I should never be happy with what I have, because then God will take it away. So I'm always fearful something horrible will happen in life. It...

What made you happy today?

Cutting=emo?
if u cut urself then does that mean ur emo??
Additional Details
im not askingthis question becuase i wanna be emo for gosh sake!!!!!...

Can unhappiness or broken heart kill you ?
If you are emotionally upset and very unhappy can it shorten your life or eventually kill you ? Like a heart attack ?

Can you die of a broken heart ?

I think you can .....

How do I explain to my grandma why I tried to kill myself?
**DONT PREACH, I AM GOING TO GET HELP, I KNOW, I DON'T NEED YOU TELLING ME THAT KILLING MYSELF IS BAD, I'VE HEARD IT ALL, I SWEAR.**

I'm 17, live with my grandma
E...

I cant allow myself to eat?
I'm 17... i use to have a eating disorder... or at least the doctor was worried about how thin i was.. that was when i was 12..... i put on weight and weighed 140 lb when I'm 5'7.. ...

Am i crazy??? why is this happening to me????
I'm 22 now and ever since i was a little kid i've had dreams that where more then da ja vue i would dream about things before they would happen, sometimes before something happens i kind if ...

Does our society have no room for melancholia?
As soon as someone is slightly sad or melancholy do they receive a prescription for anti-depressants ? or they are told to buck up.

Is our society trying to hard to be happy all the time? ...

Help me get over my depression?
Well early this morning my cat was hit by a drunk driver he was probsly my best friend i am so depressed and i feel terrible i dont know how to get over my depression PLEASE HELP
Additional D...

Please help me?
I sometimes have suicidal thoughts. I don't have them as much as I used to, almost not at all, but should I still get help for it?
Additional Details

Can you please give me some tips to save money?
I use to buy and collect clothes, books, dvds, cds etc. When I get tired of them I just throw them away. Is this normal? Does anyone do the same thing? Please advice me....

How can i make myself physically sick?
i need to be sick and fast to get out of something, any ideas?...

Do you have any quick and easy tips for battling depression?
I've been down lately. It's odd because this is my favorite time of year. I have no real reason to be sad either. I've been crying at random times, and just feeling upset suddenly. I�...

Why Does Every Body Think I Am A Bad Person?
Well I went walking to get away and all because i went walking my Grandparents thinks i am a bad person i just have to get away from everyone cause i am still not over losing my mom in march and it ...

Can anyone remember when they lost their mind?

Would you like you if you met you?

Have you ever committed suicide?

Additional Details
The All-Knowing Sam's Q&A, you have been reported. Have fun trying to get another Yahoo account. HA HA HA ...

Will I ever be the same after this?
In April I was beating by two girls, one my age and one a year older(im 15). They called me many names, one excused me of sleeping with her boyfriend.- I didnt btw. It was after school back of the ...

Should I kill myself?
I just woke up and realized my life is a piece of crap just like everybody else's. who'd remember me anyway?...

it's_me
Would u consider this normal?
I got this new job and it's very boring. 2day was my 8th day. As soon as I get into the small store (where I work) I start looking at the clock to see how many hrs more I have 2 work.

I want 2 quit because I rly can't stand being forced to stay 8 hrs in the store. I just want my freedom back.

On the other hand I try to stick 2 it because the job is for only one month and because this is the 1st time I'll be getting a paycheck : D : D (since it's my 1st job).

But like I said there r some times I rly feel like I'm going to lose it (since I don't want to b there anymore). I rly dnt know if it's worth staying. (btw I dnt HAVE 2 work I just chose 2 and now I ask myself if it was the right decision)

Would u consider it normal that I RLY dont want 2 stay there anymore? btw I can't search 4 another job, becuz the chances of me getting a job for dcmbr only is very small

deacon
Rating
My advice is to stay at the job and learn all you can ,since it's only temporary anyway. Do your best work, you may learn skills that you can use later in a more fulfilling job. DON'T BE A QUITTER.

halolovehina
Rating
You are just lazy, welcome to the real world.

Ashes XD
Rating
Find something constructive to do with your time! Rearrange shelves, dust... stick it out! It's only for a month and you seem to have no other options. It will build character... and your bank! Brighten up the store... who knows; you might get a raise!

smoopette
Rating
i kno how u feel and i dont blame u.. i just started my 1st job this past summer.. since its only for a month, just try to stick it out.. bring sumthin u lyk 2 do.. lyk sudoku r crosswords r sumthin.. just think of ur motive which is $mulah$..

sarrr
Rating
well if you only have to work there for one more month then stay with it. i mean if your really unhappy with it then quit but it sounds like your making goood money from it. but jobs are supposed to be somthing you enjoy doing that earns you money...i would say stick with it untill after Christmas..then quite...so you have money to spend on presentss (:

Sarah C
Rating
Working gives you satisfaction and its great getting money that you have earned yourself. I would love to be in the position where i could work but i have a lot going on at the moment and am on heavy medication. Think of yourself as lucky!!! Your young fit healthy and have the rest of your life ahead of you. Good luck

Dave R
Yes, I feel that is normal especially for a first job, however you should just keep working and think of how you'll spend your hard earned money. I have quit jobs only to find a far worse job, if your employer treats you well it cant be that bad.

precious_mia
well that is why it is called a job its some were that u have to be not some were u want to be life a career but if the pay is good intern yourself watch TV talk on the phone my space if u have to but if u really don't like it live it.

Fred M
have you went a long between jobs, that could cause the problem and your body and mind frame is not use to it. have you thought about seeing if you can have you boss change the length of your shift. did you know what the job envolved before you took the job? is there anything you can do make it less boring? its normal that you will feel like the way your feeling because you know you dont need to work.

A Benway
Rating
i used to do that. eventually you'll get used to it and you'll learn to cope. then you'll notice time go's faster when your not watching the clock

Amber P
Rating
it's normal,but if you are that bored find something to occupy yourself when your there(DS) or something else////////but don't let the boss see you...........good luck :)

Danielle H
its completly normal! my first job lasted 2 days. i hated it. i didnt have to work either, i chose to. but since its only for a month maybe try to stick it out for the extra cash! find something to do or think about to get your mind off the clock-- like we all did or do in school!

Racist Answer Man
I worked 3 days on a construction site before I wanted to quit.

It's only for a month though so you can stick it out. It's not a bad thing to work when you don't have to - unless you know for sure that you will never have to work.

If you want I can tell you what working 10 hours per day in a tannery is like, then going to work for another 5 hours at night.

toyee
Your first job, absolutely normal. Being tied to a clock is no fun but if you can stick it out for your full month you will find that you have a new sense of accomplishment. It is very hard to stick with something you do not like, and if you really do not need to be there, find fun in it somewhere. You can do it, prove it too yourself.

peasonearth007
I think that if you are really unhappy you should quit and find a job that you really enjoy.

mgarris2
Rating
well, in life rarely a job is a dream job. Would u rather have a boring low stress job or an exciting job that stresses you out. Typically, its harder to find a boring job than a job that doesnt drive u nuts, so if youre getting paid a decent wage, then find ways to pass the time like working...

justin k
Rating
stick to it, a month isnt very long and when the month is over you will be satisfied with yourself and a little extra cash in your pocket. find a way to entertain yourself, see if you can have an ipod or something. think about what you can get with your saved up money.

benartny
and so it begins...

infocop
Rating
You might consider enrolling in a remedial English course instead.

55yrsnholdin
When you land a job that stinks, it is most difficult to see it through BUT you will be proud of yourself for not being a quitter. It is only a month (I've had a couple like that.)

Jane S
Rating
You didn't say how old you are, if your parents or someone else supports you or any previous history so it's hard to answer your question properly. One day you WILL have to work all day, or all night if you have a night shift job, and this job will help to prepare you for that. It sounds like you are not trying to find stuff to do at work. Ask your employer for a list of tasks to do, make sure you are doing all of them, don't burn your bridges and up and quit or you can't get a reference letter which is one great thing to have, and try to stick it out.

From your question (and your spelling/punctuation/grammar) I'm guessing you are a teenager and haven't learned to really commit to a project or long-term task. We all have to do it one day and it will just get harder if you quit this one. Good luck.

spawnn
Rating
Its your first job what do you expect? Take the clock off the wall!

katiejonesswimmer
Rating
Well, i think you should go until at least you get your first paycheck, and then if it's still boring you to death, then maybe consider some other job options.I wish you luck!!!!

Krystofer P
well, im not saying that u should put fun over work, but try associating ur self with other workers and making the job day fun but dont get fired doing it. Also the customer should brighten ur day, or thats wut i think

Joe C
Rating
You need to strive to be in your own business, but should probably persevere at this job for a while.

If you have your own business that you love, the hours fly by, you wish there were more in the day and you like the work week better than the weekends.

Jobs serve the purpose for making people want to achieve doing their own thing. The job world is a drudgery for most aware people, unless you're somewhat up a corporate ladder, ect. But having your own business is the best yet, because you're your own CEO.

Work at your job and save, especially if you're living at home. Don't waste your money on dumb music, concerts and things like this.

thehouseofrepresentatives
Rating
keep your job

Monika!
does anyone really like the job they have? no not usually - expecailly your first job. the choice is yours - if you need the monsy bad enough ull stay but if you dont then leave.

pixie_thing
Rating
You are used to not having any real responsibilities. Seeing as you don't HAVE to work probably means that you are being supported by someone. Eventually you are going to have to bite the bullet and start taking care of yourself. Also quitting one job for another does not look good on a CV.

Quite if you want to but that welfare check only goes so far

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy