Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

casey b
I hate myself?
What should I do?

Jimmy F
Rating
pretend your somebody else

Thinker
I think you should probably get counseling or professional help. But also somethings to try are finding something good about your self and keep repeating it. If you don't like ANYTHING about yourself ask other people what your good points are and keep repeating them.

PRISCILLA
you should go see a doctor or Go to church hate is a very serious word in my book you should always love yourself and who you are....!!!!!!!!!!!

callmemigue1
Rating
Start liking youself, find yourself a girl who cares alot about ya and go have a good time. Dont do anything stupid that u will regret

Yanagi-hime
Rating
first thing is to ask yourself "WHY?" then do something 'bout it. if it still doesn't help, go get help from a psychiatrist.

p.s. are you depressed?

Jake O
Rating
thats a good thing love everyone except urself, bcos if every1 loves tehir self then no one would be loved

soumita c
Rating
I think there is a hope. You still love yourself. May be a little bit, but you do. Otherwise you would never try ask this question. Have you done anything wrong, in your opinion, any time in your life. The guilty feeling you are carrying with you, for yourself, is resulting to this I think. Just go and confess it in front of that person you feel you are guilty. You will see the result. If it doesn't work try for a psychiatrist.

Chuong Seng Ly
Rating
Make friends,leisure times.

d.f.
join a emo club where you can at least hate yourself with a friend.

yellowballs
find your center of peace and read an inspirational book. **** happen, the real winner are the ones that keep on fighting

itsjustme
don't be so hard on yourself. we all have defects and make mistakes but just as we would not want to be brutally hard on someone who isn't perfect, we should likewise not be so hard on ourselves but be kind on ourselves instead. put that thought out of your mind and replace it with positive thoughts about yourself.

update, someone just sent me this video on the power of words and how they affected water molecules. our bodies are mostly water so we are affected by words, thoughts, etc. similarly. watch the video it's compelling. then say positive things to yourself out loud like "i love myself" "god loves me" "people love me" "i am a good person", etc. best of everything to you mate... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzMybuBMNVM

charlieroseshoes
Rating
find one thing you like about yourself however minor. Write out some statements of the person you wish to be and read them aloud to yourself in the mirror twice a day. Google affirmations - but something like, 'I am an amazing person who attracts positive loving people into my life'. Seriously, try it. You will soon feel better about yourself.

Neil
Life is to short to hate you re self hate some one els

Meagan <3333
Rating
Everyone at one time or another hetes themselves. Just take a break for awhile and relax. Nothing in the long run is as bad as it seems right now.

¤ htoofe ¤ ^_^�
Rating
hhhmm...

play (( ONLINE GAMES ))

I have one for you it's dofus..

www.dofus.com

you will love this game..

try it.. you will love it..

if you wanna any help in this game let me..

see ya in dofus..

nicole d
Rating
I think everyone hates themselves at some point in time. I know I have def. hated myself more than once :) but I did get over it. You should try and figure out why you hate yourself and go from there. Are you smart? Can you do it on your own, or do you need help?, if you need help go see a Psychologist. I would suggest trying to do it on your own if you are strong enough. I don't know you , or your background or WHY you hate yourself, but I am assuming you are a decent person. Maybe on the young side? Find someone to talk to, a good friend, your mom, a teacher/co-worker. You'll be alright.

moodi
Count good things you have done.and think of people who loved you ,and sure you will start loving yourself.U have no right to hate urself as God made u for someone!!

Tattoo Junky
Rating
be proud of who you are... **** everyone else... No mater what problems you have or are going threw millions of other people have delt with the same or close to the same thing. Confront your problems head on instead of taking it out on yourself

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy