Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

I cut myself with a rusty palette knife today... what do i need to do?
my last tetanus shot was last year. is there anything i need to do to avoid infection or anything? i pretty much just cleaned up the blood and put on a ...

Should I get a second mri done? *10 POINTS BEST ANSWER*?
I am having troubles with my shoulder (im only 13) and i have gotten a mri done (don't worry, ive seen doctors and doctors). im doing pt but it hasnt helped, and i havent gotten the results of ...

Dude. am i okay im geting nervous?
um... i got into a bad car accident about a couple years back i basically was knocked out for a couple minutes i did nothing about it i was in and out the hospital i didnt say anything about my head ...

Help please?
hi i caught bad sunburn on Sunday and its still going strong and causing alot of pain i cant even wear a t-shirt has anyone got any remedy's i can use please!!...

Can you break your butt?
ok i went to a school skating party with my BFF and im not good at skating then my neighbor fell and his skate hit mine and i fell REALLY REALLY hard and it reallyyyyy hurts to sit down! any advice ...

My son is not telling us about an injury.?
My sons plays soccer, they had a game yesterday. He plays midfield. When he was dribbling around a defender and the defender slide tackled my son by accident, and when he slide tackled my son, he hit ...

OMG!!!!! has anyone ever read a question on here,,,,,,,then,,...........
then,,,,its happened to you? i was just relaxing ,,,reading about someone who had a spider stuck in there ear.reading all the replies i was feeling slightly smug and thought to myself"hahaha&...

My legs been broken for 3months and it still turns purple, is that normal??
i had two breaks in my leg and had to get a metal rod and four nails, theres just a piece of bone floating in my leg, and not even alligned with the rest of my bone. my leg now turns purple when not ...

I fell into a cactus how do i help the pain of the stickers?

Stepping on rusting nails?
last night i stepped on a wire bar and it went pretty deep in my foot. um..... i was wondering you know how you get that dieses from stepping on a rusting nail, and you need your tetness shot, is ...

Omg im screwed. is that what i get for geting pist off and going crazy? i cut my finger and hardly can feel it
i've never done this, it looks nasty like stuffs coming out of it. it felt like a huge paper cut. i broke a glass cup and cut my hand up but this finger really bothers me. everything above the ...

What are shin splints? I told someone my shins are really sensative & sore lately & someone told me it's from
walking? What exactly does it mean?
Additional Details
The pain is right in the front of my leg & when my daughter sits on my lap & her heals touch my shins....ouch!...

Anyone know how to treat a suspected fractured rib and how long will it take to heal ?

I got bit by a spider!! AM I GOING TO DIE?!?
I live in Texas, where I know there are some poisonous spiders. I think I got bitten by one three hours ago while I was playing with some pretty spiders I thought were house spiders.

Now ...

My dad showed me he can remove his thumb! How does he do this without bleeding!?

Please help my shins hurt?
yesterday i walked about 2 miles on the road. and last night my shins started to ache really really bad and i can barley walk and still hurts. they are not swollen or red they just hurt really bad. i&...

How long does it take for cuts on your knuckles to heal ?
i was drunk and stupid and punched a brick wall maybe about 10 times and my knuckles wouldnt stop bleeding..the cuts r pretty deeper then what they should be.it kills every time i wash my hands with ...

Do you put heat or ice on a sore shoulder?
I didn't really hurt it seriously but its sore from repetition of using it (basketball) so its been sore for a couple days? Do I use ice or heat?...

Read me please!!!!!!!!!!!!?
i got a bump on my lip for biting on it i can't eat without it hurting because the salt gets in it aND to top it off everyone thinks im a freaky chicwith a bump on her lip HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!1...

How do you fix a broken knee?
I am a female in my mid 20's. I initially ruptured my ACL and tore both menisci 6 years ago playing basketball. Currently, after 3 knee surgeries to attempt to repair the various problems ...

trying2bebrave
So yesterday I fell down a flight of stairs..?
Now today I have a large large bruise going from the middle of my thigh to my ***. Its swollen and it hurts to walk on, and I think I feel a lump. Is this serious?

Dolce&Gabbanaâ„¢
Rating
No,Its Not SERIOUS SERIOUS.Just Put Ice On It And Take It Easy For A Couple Of Days.

rawrnessfaceee
Rating
omg you might have cancer!

caitie
Rating
Ice it and if you are old enough take a shot or two.

uh yeah
could be very serious, go to the dr

♥ Callie ♥
Rating
i wouldn't ask us if it were serious, if i was you..I'd ask my doctor! it could be nothing, it could be something...but you really won't know until you ask your doctor!

lm
might be bruised internally.happened to a friend

shadow79812002
i would be getting myself to the doctor. dont take any chances. good luck. hope you get better soon.

R W
I advise you get it checked out by a Dr

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, June 11, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy