Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Iam 15 years old i weigh 120 and i want to weigh 333 thats my favorite number is it safe to use steriods ...?
just want to know is it safe to use steroids or get muscles naturaly by working out and benching OR do ...

I am 13 and very overweight, please help.?
I am 13, 5'3" and 180 pounds. I gain so much weight so quickly.

In 4th grade I was 4'9 and 96 pounds.
In 5th grade I was 4'10 and 123 pounds
in 6th grade I ...

How skinny should you be to wear a bikini?
my stomach isnt the skinniest thing out there (atleast i think) i am 100 lbs and 4'10 is that skinny enough? please dont say its wether you feel comfertable or not, i want your opinion, if not ...

Why do people make fun of fat people when they are out exercising?
i was out running today, and 3 separate individuals laughed or made noises or yelled rude things, the only one i remember was "hey, why you running, "with a big laugh. it seems to me all my ...

Is it OK for a 13 year old to lift weights?
Well I am 13 years old, turning 14 soon.
I have been lifting weights for over 3 months now.
I lift 80 pounds maximum and people keep telling me to stop because I will not grow (My height is ...

Am i overweight?
I'm 5'7 and 164 pounds. Don't answer this rudely. If you planned on it, sorry to ruin it for you. I'm just wondering how chubby i am. cuz i think i am - my friends say im not. are ...

Do guys just like skinny girls?
I'm not fat but I'm not skinny either I'm 13 and I'm worried that guys only like skinny girls because in mags they say that is it true?...

Should fat kids sleep?

I am a 14 year old female..weigh 117 adn i am like 5 ft.....am i overweight?

POLL- If I don't eat for a week, how much would i loose?
I am 13. I am 5"2, and I weigh 116.5 pounds..ahh
I am a gymnast, and I workout 4 hours a day. I do have a lot of muscle but 116.5 pounds is A LOT. If I don't eat for 1 week, how much ...

Am I anorexic???
I'm 14 and have problems with my weight. I'm 5'3" (156 cm) and I'm 84 pounds (6 stone 39 kg) Does this mean I'm fat??? I really want to loose some weight and I can'...

A sensible choice for snacking before bed?
I always get really hungry before I go to bed I know that eating late is the worst time and makes you gain weight easily overnight. Im getting tired of eating fruit and yoghurt. Are there any other ...

Is drinking coffee safe for teenagers?
i heard that drinking coffee will stunt a teenager's growth but is that true and i mean teenagers age 13-19....

How do I stop eating?
Like, I want to see what it's like to not eat anything for a few days, but I don't know how to explain it to my mom and how to actually get the willpower to do it......

I am 14 and am 5'7.5 and weigh 135, is this average or underweight or what?haha?

Made fun of for being skinny?
i know im skinny...i just turned 13 in november..and i weigh 78 lbs..im 4'11? my friends and people call me anorexic or whatever and they dont know how it hurts and i barely ever make fun of the ...

How did YOU quit smoking once and for all?
It's been five days, and I'm down to three cigs a day now. But my head is hurting, and I'm very moody. Can you guys share your experiences, and little tricks that worked for you, as ...

Am I over weight?
Im 13 and im 5'3-5'4. i weigh 120-130 lbs....

How much should i weigh?
I am 14 years old and i am 5 2
right now i am currently 99 ...

If I have my dinner at 8:30 pm will I get fat?

William W
What food has lots of fat in it?
I need fat in my body because I'm skinny. Please tell me what food that you can buy in a store that has lots of fat in it.Please I need help!!!!!!!!!

Peddy
fat

Kayye
avocado is around 350 per fruit and is mostly fat.

meangirl
Rating
Peanut Butter and Ice Cream and then go get a couple big macs and some Krispy Creme doughnuts

Kenneth L
Try varying your diet.

Foods high in saturated fats are -

Butter, cooking margarine, ghee, lard
Meat fat, poultry skin, sausages, bacon
Dairy fat from cheese, ice-cream, yogurt, cream, full cream milk
Eggs
Commercial biscuits, cakes and pastries
Many take-away foods
Coconut oil/milk/cream, palm oil

Be aware that foods high in saturated fats raise cholesterol and there is more of a chance on getting heart disease.

But thats just saturated fats...

If you want any more information the website is

http://www.eastcambsandfenland-pct.nhs.uk/default.asp?id=111

Answer This!
Rating
buy something from mc. donalds :P

that girl.
Anything from land animals, coconut, or palm oils.

mahboob k
chips, meat im a muslim init so try hala meat itz really tasty
and niceeeeeeeeeeeee
try. chicken, burgers and other foods u gt at resturanrs and places to eat

Nina Moore
Rating
fast food, pizza and hamburgers

CAT
STOP> Skinny now, heart disease and bulges later. trust me.

Jess
Eat more healthy things like avocado, potatoes, dairy, protein like meat and eggs, shakes with lots of nutritional value (like the ones at Jamba Juice) are high in calories but full of good stuff, too.

babebabebabeabababebababebabeba
Rating
you don't want to gain fat weight, you want to gain muscle weight!!!

iknowwhatimtalkinabout
If you are young and skinny ,it is just an age thing and you will probably bulk up with age,so don't worry!
You are only going to make yourself ill if you eat fat to bulk up.
Try working out and eating lots of protein,good fats ,like in nuts and advocado.
There are products on the market like 'build up' and they are supposed to help you put weight on.
If you are seriously underweight (diagnosed as such by your doctor) he should be able to give you more advice.
Good luck!!

THE NASTY PUSSYCAT DOLLS SUCK!!!
pizza,hamburger,mexican food, donuts..you could even try those powders for getting gaining fat at the G.N.C

♥I Love My Baby♂Boy♥
Rating
French fries!!!!! lots of em'

kenpo 101
Rating
you want to get bigger try eatin protein. and eat meat like chicken, steak and eat potatoes and eggs and milk and bread if you want to get fatter theres any easy way of doing it eat right exercise and you will be bigger not fatter. starch and protien.................

Kristin B
Rating
Really, you should contact your doctor about this question. He/She might have you see a nutritionist. You don't want to start eating lots of McDonalds or something like that! Did you see the movie Super Size Me? Morgan Spurlock was under the close supervision of doctors, and they had to tell him to stop eating McDonalds all the time, as it was killing him. That was before the 1 month experiment was over. The point is, don't start eating a lot of fatty foods to try to gain weight. Be smart and contact a doctor about this.

Louie Liverlips
pork chops.

Leggie
oh I can name a few that aren't good for you! but if you want to bulk up eat steak... idk.. I really don't know what I'm talking about..................

Gonna Be A Star
Peanut butter, McDonalds, Eatting a lot after you just ate because the food you just ate is getting dijested and the other food just pops in so the food you ate first goes to fat. But remeber eat healthy.

Patrick H
various nuts, steak

darkdiva
Rating
Mostly every kind of fast food. Try eating KFC for supper and McDonalds for lunch. Drink malts, eat cakes and pies. Oh yeah, and lots of pizza. If you're old enough, drink beer.

Shaon
Rating
Do you mean saturated or(poly or mono) unsaturated fat?

Well chicken, pork, beef has saturated fat => Not good for body.

Sunflower oil, other unsaturated fats ==> Is better than Saturated fat for your body.

Poly and Mono unsaturated fats ==> Ballances HDLs and LDLs, good for you, balances and reduces your blood cholesterol.

kittens
Rating
Lots of foods dough nuts, ice cream, peanut butter, candy.Pasta and bread are a lot of carbs. If you want to know how much fat just look on the back of the box or wrapper it will tell you... Also a lot of fast foods have a lot of calories...

January 1
Rating
Mashed Popatoes with garlic and butter with fresh cracked pepper on top! mmmmmm

or

Steamed brocli with american cheese on top with Fresh cracked pepper on top.

mmmmmmm

Jason K
Rating
try healthy fat like avocado. Try to get big not fat use protein shakes and work out.

babamc4
Rating
I wouldn't advise bulking up with fat it is unhealthy. Use a high carb diet to put weight on

Jason
Rating
You need lots of carbs and protein... The solution to being skinney is not eating more fats. Your body would probably look much better with lean muscle instead of fat..

caseyleighmartin
Dairy has quite high fat content, Cheese and cream etc

Mkate
Rating
You should eat fat to get fatter. It doesn't work like that.
Yes, you probably will gain weight, but your body will also be unhealthy.

You want to gain muscle. Not fat.

suzanne g
avocado
mayo
egg yolks

Trilby
Cheese, butter, bacon, cheap hamburger meat, potato chips, whole milk, premium ice cream.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, February 5, 2015
Terms of use - Privacy Policy