Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Is moldy bread OK to eat?

If someone is desprately trying to lose weight, do you think they should turn to anorexia?

Am I Overweight? Just Curious?
Hi, this is Emma on my cousin's yahoo.

I am 13 years old, weigh 142. I am 5'6.

Am I overweight, just curious. and a little self-concious.

Thanks =]
A...

Can i lose 10 pounds in one month and a half?
Hi, im 14 and i do 8 miles every day but not in a row.
I eat wright too.
Im over weight and i need to lose at least 10 pounds or more.
Is it possible for me to loos that much weight ...

I diet coke bad for you??
is diet coke bad for u and does it really slow down ur metabolism? like i am a 13 year old dancer and i weigh 106 pounds. so would it really be bad for me to drink it if it does?...

Am i overweight?
Hi im 5' 4 1/2" and i weigh 123 lbs. am i overweight?...

How old do you think is acceptable to go out drinking?
im fifteen and almost every week i get totally wrecked
everyone says our group are pissheads and i kinda agree but alot of people are doing it!

confused.com!...

Am i fat???????
I am 12 and weigh 133 pounds.MY doctor says its all muscule but i am not sure.I do a lot of sports. Someone give me advice.My confidence is low.

-Don't be mean ...

How can someone get a big butt?
without plastic surgery. what is best to do?...

How can I loose 10-20 pounds in 2 weeks????

Does gum make you gain weight?
I chew a lot of gum...does this add on pounds?...

Starving?will make me lose weight??
hello everyone. i want to lose 20 kgs in 6 months; is it possible if i starve myself most of the times; n when i want to eat sthing i eat a frauit or drink only water. am fed up that others look at ...

Whats the best method of putting in contact lens?
i have tried many ways like up down looking when i put them in but they fall out until about the 10th go. taking them out is a piece of cake. 10 points for best answer!!...

Men!!! I'm 5'9, 123lbs, and a size 2. Would you consider me too thin or average?
I do eat and I work out at the gym to stay toned. Ladies your input is welcomed also....

Am i overweight? Answer!?
OK I'm 13yrs Old

Weight- 125lb

Height- 5'6 ft

I gained about 6lb.. Now that school started I even eat less.. I don't eat breakfast (don't like ...

How much should a 14 year old weigh.?!?
how much should a 14 year old weigh, i wear a size 3 or a 26 in garage. uhm, how much should i weigh .?! , am i average. i think im fat....

How tall are you and how much do you weigh???

Additional Details
im 5'7" and around 129 lbs.(sometimes less)...

How can I support my girlfriend with her new year diet?
Should I join in? Should I be strong when she wants chocolate or let her have a few chocolatey pleasures? Any help or advice will be appreciated. She doesn't want to fail again, it's not ...

I'm trying to stop eating fast foods. Can you tell me the most grotesque think to make me stop?
convice me to stop. Im not fat at all, I just think that eating fast food is unhealthy but the addiction is big.. Convice me to quit
Additional Details

How can I lose 40 pounds without taking pills?
I weigh 200 pounds right now and I'm only 15 years old. I have tried everything and I need help!...

Nick L
Is it okay if I don't eat?
every other day. I exerisce and eat healthy, but its not coming off.

Ashley G
um no. youll become anorexic and hurt yourslef. even if u dont turn anorexic, youll hurt yourself. unless your clark kent ..... NOOOO not the kryptonite!!!

john
Rating
No never starve read some weight loss tips and diets on this site

Darby
Rating
No, it's not okay. Drink a lot of ice water. You can skip eating meat every day, but at least eat some veggies and take a multi-vitamin. Good luck. Your weight loss will kick in soon.

armedcitizen1
Rating
not eating is not the right answer,are you getting enough sleep,you might burn more caleries if you get enough sleep.

Boliver Bumgut
Rating
Eat until you are full at least three times a day. Don't clean your plate, unless it's a saucer, if you let the chef decide how much you take in he will bloat you up. The "I'm full" diet really works, just say I'm full when you are full. After all it's not a contest. It's just a meal.

Lanani
Rating
No, it's not okay, and you know that.

Not eating will slow down your metabolism. The less you eat, the slower the weight will come off. Not eating will cause your body to go into starvation mode and cling to every ounce of fat.

Just eat reasonable portions of healthy foods, avoid sugar, and exercise, and it WILL come off. It won't come off overnight, but slow weight loss lasts longer than quick weight loss.

erikaneb
No. It's bad for your body to not eat everyday. Try doing different types of exercises and eating foods that have low calories. Eat fruit or celery. Just eat something, it's not good to not eat, plus your body will get used to eating every other day, so when you start eating everyday again, the weight will pack on again, so in the long run it's not really worth it.

Jerry
Rating
Yes, gimme your food. I'm hungry.

Autumn
Rating
no it is not ok to not eat. first you have to see if you really need to lose weight then keep a journal of what you are eatting maybe you are eatting extra calories you do not realize then give it time if you are doing weight lifting that is adding muscle and that weighs more then fat.

wil_t52
Rating
your better off eating 6 small meals every day and don't stop eating every other day.

angelfire_77_98
See a nutritionist if you can. The nutritionist can help you balance out the foods that you need and the calories you do not need. Not eating is not the answer, eating the right foods is.

Julie
the more you don't eat the more your metabolsim slows. Eat lots of fruit and veggies only throughout the day instead of starving yourself. I too am overweight and you may email me if you like to discuss more

virgoascendant
No. You have to eat. Re-examine your diet, and see where you can make improvements. If you're not sure about calorie counts, carbs, and fat, go to the library, or better yet, the Internet (not here on YA), and do some research. And above all else, be truthful with yourself, about whether or not you're really sticking to your diet.

jliusf
Rating
people who don't eat small snacks tend to overeat at dinner.
so, you're not gonna accomplish the goal of losing weight, since you're gonna overeat anyways after not having eaten.

niaomi
I suggest u keep eating. Ya know to stay alive and everything. Just try to eat healthier.

♫Joshua's~♥~Girl♫
Rating
You need to eat every day. It's not healthy if you don't. If you are exercising you need foods from all 5 food groups to keep your energy level up. Otherwise, if you lose what you want to lose and quit eating, once you start eating again you will gain alot of it back because your body won't be used to the extra calories that you didn't give it while you didn't eat. Even if it's something small, like a salad and some fruit, for example, make sure it's something!

Regina P
Rating
no....if u dont eat ur metabolism will slow down and u wont lose weight, and then u'll just be unhealthy in the long run....what u need to do is eat about 4-6 small healthy meals a day....and it takes time for the weight to come off so dont stress....besides it shouldnt be about losing weight, it should be about being healthy and happy

Camille
If you dont eat on a regular basis, your body will go into " starvation" mode, where your body will store everything it takes in, instead of the desired effect of losing. You will lose energy, and your metabolism will go down the tubes. Eat light and healthy and drink LOTS of water. The water will help you lose weight.

noneofyourbizwax
Rating
It's better to eat small meals more often. Never go without eating! It won' t make you loose! Eat smart. Drink lots of water and take a multi-vitamin to make up for the nutrition you may not be getting. Good luck!

Meemah
if you don't eat your body will retain fat when you do eat...
so what if it doesn't come off? if your healthy your healthy, that should be good enough

Illy
nope you will gain more weight if u do that to ur body

CJP
No you throw your metabolism off, and you will end up losing weight slower because your metabolism is slowed down. Eat something light, but eat SOMETHING.

BlueAngel
Rating
NO, your metabolism will slow down if you skip meals. You must eat to keep it stabilized.

Eva Daniel Rn
are u anorexic?

fred6636
Rating
if you eat too little, you slow your metabolism and no weight comes off

see a doctor or better yet a nutritionist to show you what to eat
to loose

owensb01
Rating
If you don't eat, your metabolism will slow down and in turn will do the exact opposite of what you want to do.

I've lost 50 lbs in the past 8 months by eating 5 - 4 oz meals a day, and walking/running 2 miles a day.

but that's just me.

petzx
Rating
eating regularly is good

DakotaNZ
If you don't eat you will actually gain more weight when you do believe it or not. Why don't you try a low carbohydrate diet.

penguin52
Rating
No, that is the worst possible thing to do. You should eat small meals frequently throughout the day, drink plenty of water, and exercise plenty. Not eating could turn into an eating disorder that would take over your life. Don't do it.

question
obviosuly no, its really bad if you don't eat

pullmyfinger
Rating
You should eat, maybe just less then usual. There is nothing more embarassing then not eating, becoming faint and passing out. Mangia, mangia, just a little!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy